Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term vs. short term investing - page 11. (Read 2237 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 01:21:50 PM
If you want to invest, you should first establish your mind to choose a long-term investment or short-term investment. If you do not have immediate needs in the near future, you can opt for long-term investments. So you really hold and take care of your coins to be able to grow even more. And if you opt for a short-term investment, you can draft how long you will hold your coin, and when it is close to the time you have set, you must be ready and monitor the market in a high-value position for you to release your coins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
March 29, 2018, 12:50:30 PM
Hello my dear Bitcoin brothers.

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.
I prefer to invest in the long term, and I think it's a good fit for a beginner who doesn't have a lot of trading experience. I learned a lot about bitcoin before investing. I know that the price of bitcoin is not stable, and it may collapse at any time, so I dare not make short-term and frequent transactions. I am afraid that this will bring me more losses.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
March 29, 2018, 12:48:34 PM
I prefer long term investing more than short time. Not only does it prove more profitable than short term but it also helps bitcoin grow. Bitcoin as of now needs long-term investors with good characteristics. I mean those kinds of people thag does not easily get scared at the sight of a price drop. Anyway, both ways are profitable in their own ways. I just seem to like long-term investment more than short time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
March 29, 2018, 12:46:52 PM
All greetings. I do not want to share what to invest to earn quite realistically, this is done by quite a lot of people now at this time. If you are very scared then find the person who has been engaged in this for a long time and trust him.

I prefer in long term because in long term we don't need to worry in price volatility  unlike in short term we need to check the market price daily.
Activity: 66
March 29, 2018, 12:42:04 PM
I will say investing for long term, if you interested to earn daily profit then try day trader, those are different things and different technique. Learn more about them so you able to decide which one are better
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 12:31:08 PM
Day trading can be profitable but at the same time, it is stressful. I prefer to invest for the long term, it is less stressful and I can have more time for my personal life.
Same here, I prefer investing so that I can hold it and don’t have to worry about the current price. And holding long term for me gives bigger profit that doing day trading because if I day trade there will be time that i’ll lose with holding you wait for the price to go x100.
Activity: 23
March 29, 2018, 12:10:48 PM
All greetings. I do not want to share what to invest to earn quite realistically, this is done by quite a lot of people now at this time. If you are very scared then find the person who has been engaged in this for a long time and trust him.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
March 29, 2018, 12:08:18 PM
Day trading can be profitable but at the same time, it is stressful. I prefer to invest for the long term, it is less stressful and I can have more time for my personal life.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 11:35:26 AM
Hello my dear Bitcoin brothers.

I would like to ask you about your experience with day/swing trading vs. long term investing and also,
what was more profitable for you and what are pros and cons for both ways of trading?

This question interests me since market is very volatile and it can get quite easy to exploit daily range for a quick small profit.

Thank you fellas.

Actually it depends on what you want and what you have, I've never been investing but I already know about it,I'm just looking for the right time where I have enough amount then i'll invest it soon. And usually short term investors will look at their wallets every day and they will panic quickly when the prices go down so they will sell while the long term investors will wait patiently until they gain a higher profit, because as far as I know its a win-win situation where loosing is not acceptable.
Activity: 192
March 29, 2018, 11:29:41 AM
I have never invested, But I find out from people's sources, it's better to invest long-term because long-term investment can be profitable in the future.
Activity: 364
March 29, 2018, 11:14:31 AM
When I was just starting to deal with cryptocurrency, I was immediately told that the best option - long-term investment. I doubted it for a long time because I wanted to earn faster, but then I realized that it was better to hold bitcoin as long as possible.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 11:07:56 AM
I think the best option is still long-term investment. They are safer and less risky.
Activity: 182
March 29, 2018, 10:48:22 AM
The most profitable way for me is long - term investment. I made a lot of mistakes and lost quite a substantial amount, finally convinced of this.
Activity: 67
March 29, 2018, 10:02:40 AM
Я пpeдпoчитaю дoлгocpoчныe влoжeния тaк кaк oни выйдyт в плюc и нe плoxoй плюc.A пoчeмy нe вклaдывaюcь в кpaткocpoк тaм нaдo кaждый дeнь cмoтpeть кaк пoвыcилcя кypc вaлюты или пoнизилcя.
Activity: 70
March 29, 2018, 12:14:35 AM
Long-term investment, because I think long-term investment is more profitable, and again not timed.
Activity: 23
March 29, 2018, 12:06:07 AM
I am a long term bitcoiner and so I would suggest you that you do the same.
Activity: 43
March 28, 2018, 07:32:47 AM
I think, All depend on your patience. if we say short term we cannot really mark a word on that because we cannot really sell during a dumping of the price may rise five year from now and we don,t have a patience short term investing may never take place. Some  with the long term investment I belive that it is really depending on your patience, Because we don't have a patience this long term investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
March 28, 2018, 07:21:55 AM
Long term investment no doubt better but short term investment is good for glowing big volume
Activity: 266
March 28, 2018, 07:17:27 AM
Most significantly, i'm not a broker myself, Not that i do not take care of it however since i'm very terrible at it. i'm a bigger quantity of abundance battles and long-term venture. For me, such ways in which area unit additional useful and seems to be smart, somewhat less convoluted in a very manner of speaking. With regards to advantages, I acquire in long-term despite the actual fact that it would need mine some investment to form the foremost of my winning but its alright with mine.
Activity: 266
March 27, 2018, 06:19:29 AM
The benefits of long-term investments are certainly much higher than those of short-term investments, and long-term holding of your BTC will certainly make a good profit.

Pages:
Jump to: