Pages:
Author

Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do? - page 38. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?

well one thing i understand is that  as a bounty hunter they don't like holding most of the token or coin, they basically based on hit and run so any token they have from bounty campaign, they moves quickly to sell it out in most of forks exchanges. so as an investor what you will do is to hold long.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
We have seen how bitcoin goes to correction and this correction is still not going to leave our market. Do you think that this will pass quickly? I do not think so. There is a 7 month correction people are very tired.
Activity: 128
I have always felt that long-term holding is the right thing. For myself, I don't have more time to focus on and trade cryptocurrencies, so I chose to hold it for a long time and wait until it goes up. I will sell it, and I will be satisfied if I can make money.
Activity: 99
Long-term holding can only show that you have enough patience, but I think in this year's encryption market, we better not hold cryptocurrency for a long time. Because the cryptocurrency fell in a wave of prices this year. This will only make us lose more.
Activity: 129
Is holding a long time a smart thing? I think the answer is yes. Your reply is the answer to the question. In the turbulent and encrypted world, maintaining a good attitude is really the key to success. Since we believe in the encryption world, we have to hold xia for a long time....
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
In fact, it still depends on whether the project behind the token has great potential for development. Sometimes it's hard to tell the value of them.
Activity: 132
Yes, no matter what you do, you have to stick to it for a long time. If you don't have the patience to stick to it for a long time, then you can hardly get the reward you want. According to my experience, I have to wait a long time to get a high profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?

it is always depends on your timing on entering the market of that certain coin. some tokens took way long to hodl to give you a decent gain on profit. always choose the most promising token.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Long time holding is safer but the key thing to remember with your overall long/short strategy is that prices always come down faster than they go up , but they also go up the majority of the time.

IMO the speed is not that important in long-term holding. The most important is the quality of the project and have a good prospective.

That's true but when you think of it, time also provides change. For example, where we are right now in cryptocurrency is way different that where we are 2 years ago. For better or worse, there had been so much change.
indeed I think to hold in the long run is very capable to produce an ever-increasing development and generate much greater profits. so it's great to have a coin to hold in the long run. the likelihood of profits achieved is large and very profitable in the future.
Activity: 168

Token may not be big in a short time. Btc and Eth also took several years to become a giant. Probably not all tokens will have big increases in the future, but if we hold 10 tokens and one becomes very big, that possibility is enough to make a profit.
Activity: 350
Daily trading can be profitable for investors. But due to fluctuations in the market, the knowledge and experience of themselves are difficult to make the right decision for the investment now. Therefore, I choose long-term investment to have a better chance of making a profit for my investment.
Activity: 406

Long time holding is a smart thing to do if you believed that certain had potential in the future, as long as you were able to check and prove they have something up in their sleeve, that they're gonna be massive once everything they have is completed then Its a smart thing to do to hold on to them.
Activity: 602
Well for me it is smart thing to do of holding long time this days situation, because market is starting doing a good price this recent days. and if do start holding way back early this year until now it is big income for you, and it is very smart strategy you did.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I hold for a long time but I wished that I sold everything before the market goes down.

Now I will have to hold more than 2 years maybe to gain the same profit, Crypto will not go down but maybe new coins will be generated and my investment will be outdated.
Activity: 182

Doing bounty is also an investment, so maybe holding the coin is the safest strategy. I follow a lot of telegram channels to get information on new projects that start releasing in the market, and unfortunately almost all are not that great. And I think, to get a big advantage in this field, we need a long time, and great patience.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

I guess at somepoint. But I would bet to hold crypto depending upon the situation around, and not on the time itself. Well, if you have hold crypto, or token for a long time around and then you are planning to massively sell it but suddenly the market price got in trouble, it suddenly drops down as unexpectedly as you didn't expect to, you see? How we should react to the surroundings not on the time itself. That is why I bet that holding doesn't depend upon the the time.
Activity: 126

Some tokens have a very low price when the release. And sell it will not get a large enough amount. So I think holding tokens, until at least the price is rising close to the ico price is the right thing to do, and on a good project, it could happen in the not-too-distant future.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
Holding for a long time is a smart the to do but in will always be dependent on what coin you are investing in. For example you are investing newly listed coin for a long time but this coin does not have a higher potential.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
long-term holding would be good if we do not pick the wrong coin to hold, a potentially coin will certainly give profit even though it must be in a long time. so I think it's a good choice to avoid panic sells when things are not good.
Activity: 209

Yes, holding is a better idea. As bounty hunter we have much confidence in investing for a long time since we don't have cash in capital in order to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: