Pages:
Author

Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do? - page 37. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11
I would say that it is hard to judge all projects with one tool/rule if you know what I mean. It all depends on your experience and also on your good luck!
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
long time holding I think that can be said as an long term investment and that is good strategy, it will be very profitable when prices start to rise.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
Yes, I have the same idea as you. I think long-term holding will be a very correct choice. I will choose a good cryptocurrency and buy it at a low price. Then wait for the market to enter the bull market to sell it, and I will be able to get a lot of wealth from it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
One of the most valuable profits are from the long term holding, just imagine that you have purchased ETH few years ago for 40$ per 1 coin
Long time holding is really wise thing to do because it possible to your holding crypto to rise much more especially when it has potential. Just keep holding if you know that your holding crypto is worth it and you sure that it will rise even more when market is Continuously rising. Then its better if you know also the market situation, so you will know what the best thing to do. Also holding for long time is good to your crypto because it can bring you more profit without losing money.
Activity: 434
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?

It is a smart thing to do mostly in situations where the value of the coin you are holding or your portfolio becomes affected by market crashes but not holding is sometimes good specially if it is to avoid a huge dump in the market.
However I still believe if long term is still an effective way to earn profits if you are not good in daytrading that takes time and knowledge to be able to do it right. But it's important to research in the coins you want to hold for a long time, be sure to know every detail of the project and invest only the amount you can and need to know your target price when taking profits.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?

Long term holding is a smart move but it really depends on what coins you are holding, if you are holding some nonsense coin most probably the value will depreciate more and more. For example zilliqa which is a scaling coin for ethereum so in long term wise if ethereum is able to survive in the long term, zilliqa will be a promising coin to hold for long term.
Activity: 280
I think it depends on the potential of the coin you hold. If it has the potential to grow, then you deserve to keep it. Of course looking for coins that have the potential to grow is very difficult unless we invest in coins that have a price ranking above the top 50 as a coin with the highest price.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Being a participant in the cryptographic market is a part-time job, so I think long-term investment is a smart decision. I will choose the potential e-currency and buy them at low prices. I will wait when their price is high then I will sell for profit. I have good income when following this strategy!
To ask: How long is the long term investment hodl? Is it just for hodling sake ? I think we need to ask ourself this. Asides bitcoin and ethereum I dont preach Hodl for other altcoin, it could be dangerous to hodl for too long time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
One of the most valuable profits are from the long term holding, just imagine that you have purchased ETH few years ago for 40$ per 1 coin
Activity: 308

It is a smart thing to do mostly in situations where the value of the coin you are holding or your portfolio becomes affected by market crashes but not holding is sometimes good specially if it is to avoid a huge dump in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
in this crypto game, only bitcoin withstand all of the doubts and uncertainty, it was more than 8years before it reach the ATH which is 20k USD. for me, holding is just part of the game, but definitely, there will be a time that you should let go something. so, how long should I hold my coins? 2-3years and by that time, I will accumulate more before cashing out.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

yes it is a good decision. As a bounty hunter of course we do not want to lose the results we've got and want a big profit, then we invested in the long term. But, of course we have to invest in the right coin, we need to do an analysis of the coins we will invest before investing. And if you think the coin is right to be used to invest, then do it and good luck.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
In my own opinion, long time holding is really a smart thing to do because if the coin that you are holding has a low value you need to have patience to wait for its price to increase, so taht you could earn huge profit. But sometimes it depends if the coin that you are holding do not have any cgance to increase its price start to sell it because it is not worth it to hold in a long time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
we must take into account with us holding whether we get a big advantage or not, we should always seek information for all that, because crypto is very risky, if we are not careful then we will regret.
Activity: 602
Yeah it is a good choice for long term investment. I just hold the coin for long term and sell it when the price is much in market to get more profit.
Activity: 125
I feel that it is a good way to persist in patiently, no matter what the situation is. Especially for encryption, long-term holding is really the key to success. I believe that people who have persisted in the long-term will eventually get huge profits. It’s a smart way to make money.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
 Long-term holdings are not intended for a token, it should be in short-term or in day trading because it usually happens that the value of the token will go down deeply when it reaches to the exchange probably due to hunters dumping immediately, though it too risky in doing some trading but for me it is better than to hold it.
Activity: 83
I also think that long-term investment is a good choice. Moreover, I have not experienced in short-term investment. Long-term investment is my choice.
Activity: 356
Merit: 12
Yes, the long term can be an intelligent idea, but also the holder must understand when it is the right time to go out, I started investing for the long term, but looking back I realize that I would have to go out several times with many projects. if you go out at the right time you can return to lower prices and increase your positions
Activity: 568
umachit.fund
 I had a negative experience to hold the coins which I have received from baunty. Many coins were perspective, but now they aren’t necessary. Some people don’t  even know that these coins in general exist and they bargain in a month on 0 dollars.   
Pages:
Jump to: