Pages:
Author

Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do? - page 50. (Read 4185 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?

There must be a deep understanding, only coins that have good ideas and teams to be strong in the future. In other cases, it's just a desire to make money with the topic of cryptocurrency. Because no doubt everyone is investing money into cryptocurrency just for great profit.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
It is their way of making big profits, because they already really understand it. For me to hold a potential coin for a long time is a smart move to do. Moreover, the current market situation is red again, certainly holds a wise choice.
to hold indeed very able to produce changes in the development of the coin is indeed holding one of the factors that can affect the existing development. so I am very supportive to hold. besides by holding, in the long run, will be more profitable and become a very good idea.
Activity: 138
Long time holding is not a smart thing to do because it depends on a person if he/she is willing to wait for a higher profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Will yes holding is for smart person. Because if you will not know the coin that you holding thier will be chances that you loss profit and waste your time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
Holding for long term is good as it reveals the true potentials of a coin but remember, not all coins are worth holding as some coins are just in for pump and dump and once that is achieved, the coin fades out of the crypto system gradually leaving the novice investors with losses.
Activity: 99

At least when we dare to invest in the long term is a good idea, because it takes time for projects that will be done by ICO not only to enter the stock market, but also to be fully strong. Today is less potential, but we still do not know what kind of tomorrow. Do not regret it later.
Activity: 490
Merit: 123

I would say that in most cases, yes it would be smart to hold fir long term.
But on the other hand you should look at the particular crypto asset and think of their roadmap, their market cycles and so on and then decide when it is time to take osme profit.
Activity: 112
For long-term investments,a small amount of crypto-currencies from the top is suitable, you should not believe in small projects this will not justify itself.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Long time hodling is good strategy if project is super good and you see that in future it will be next microsoft or apple.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
You are very right. As a matter of fact, i also noticed this trend. Most investors, most especially those who are good at trader will first sell their tokens and await more dump, in order to buy and sell high. Bounty hunters need to wise up. Let's not sell our tokens cheaply.
Activity: 140
If holding a good coin and potentially for the long term is a good thing. because of the maximum profit that will get in the future. look for coins that have a large number of enthusiasts and volumes in the crypto market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Long time holding is possible only for perspective coins. If we keep weak coins, we will get large losses.
Activity: 196

From my experience of the last few years, if you intend to make a profit, you must know when the right situation to buy and when to wait.
Durable will not guarantee you will be rich, What is now purchased for 5 $ you can not do for 5 $ after 10 years.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Maybe somebodies think that long-term holding is not smart strategy. I actually don’t pay close attention to such opinions. My experience is main argument when we are talking about long-term holding. I earned good money from it.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
It depends on what coins you hold. If there are some new listed coins, it is advised not to hold too much. In the future, no one knows where the market is going.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Long time holding will not give guarantee for your investment that you can earn huge profit during selling, because how about if there is an abrupt price crash and you will not able to sell all your holding so it's result to a big loses of your investment, while even if you are going hold in short term but you will earn profit during selling is already a win situation for investment .
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
As crypto addicted I like to hold coin as long as I can, but the situation on the market continues to show bad results, currently not sure for how long I can keep my coins, because everyday crypto goes to hell...MAybe a good idea to be is to sell on some quick pump. After that, I will have the opportunity to buy much cheaper.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
In this market, as it is now a very smart thing, you need to wait for growth in any case,and not to sell in the negative, as the sense of this at all no?Only an empty spend the time earning the coins you want to sell them in the negative
Activity: 224
long-term investment is a smart thing. over time, you will make a profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
One of the wisest decision to make in the crypto space is to hold. Not holding just anything, but the ability to hold coins with great potentials. I wanted to dump a token today, but at a point, i quickly changed my decision cancelled my sell order. To my surprise it mooned.
Pages:
Jump to: