Pages:
Author

Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do? - page 51. (Read 4185 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
hold is one of the most effective ways to increase capital ... but not all coins need hold
Activity: 35
Some times, it is actually the best thing to do. Now that most coins are totally down in value, the best thing thing to do is to go on long term.
Activity: 196
In my opinion, Investing in cryptocurrency with a long-term perspective is the best solution. For both a novice investor and an experienced trader, this is certainly a long way to go, but it will be the right one.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I am a person working on a permanent stable job - and there is the same mass. And it is much easier for us to choose a coin and invest in it for the long-term investment, thus increasing our income and not worry every day despite its price today
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
I think its not a bad idea for blockchain projects, but on Dapps- then no, sell when you have a chance to make some gains. Only 90% of people in this game make money- don't forget that
Activity: 89
It is recommended, if you're willing to wait patiently and to avoid selling when entering in panic, long time holding is good for recent projects, you give them time to develop and if the project looked promising since the beginning then the rewards could be really good.
Activity: 78
It's always a safe bet to hold for a long time, goes for most investments.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think long term holding is the bet thing that ever happened to anyone active in the crypto arena, holding for a long term is one of the best ways to get value on the the coins, get hold of these coins for as long as possible and give them a Chance to develop and gain value, when the time comes then you can sell off at a higher price especially of the coin is a high quality one
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
Long time hodl is only advisable when you know what you are doing. If you are a noobs like me, you could get burnt especially when your entry is not too beautiful. I prefer the take profit all the up saying because no one died doing that, is better than waiting for ever and losing out at the end.
Merit: 10
I believe long-term retention is a bad idea when the market falls. because it is unknown when it will return to the price at which you bought.
Activity: 224
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I think that if you have little experience, such a strategy will be the best. Therefore, I agree with the author, and I will stick to this strategy. Because I do not want to lose all my money.
Activity: 242
Merit: 13
I think long-term investment is a smart decision. I will choose the potential e-currency and buy them at low prices. I will wait when their price is high then I will sell for profit.
Actually speaking long term investments have pros and cons. According to the my point of view, if the project has a great potential of being a super hit after some time, then you should definitely go for holding because you can get a better return after some times. But for some projects you may have a huge demand at the beginning but due to the inefficient operations, their tokens value get reduced. Therefore you should choose whether to hold or sell by looking at the project. 
Activity: 105
Long time hold is a good idea if we talk about good coins. Because the project will develop, its price will grow and everything will be fine. If the project is bad, then hodling will lead to loss of money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
yes it is the most rational thing to keep for long. If we keep it in the future, maybe we will get a lot of things. Shuan market is very bad. But we can not know for sure. So I think you should not remove it from your hand.
Activity: 85
Each project needs to be studied and read and based on the data to make a decision
Activity: 789
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
if what you hold is bitcoin or altcoin that already has a better price, I think it does not matter. instead it potentially gains more profit.
Activity: 140
I think it is better thing if you are holding long term. If you have good ICO tokens or coins then you should hold and wait for years. I am sure your investment will give you more profit. If you want daily trading then you should have knowledge of crypto market but risk factor in daily trading is higher then long term investment.
Activity: 267
Long time holding takes a lot of courage, because when you find that your money is getting smaller every day, but you can wait patiently. This is a great courage. Usually, many people have already started panicking the market.
Activity: 72
This is not a good idea for this year. The coins in the hands of people who have been holding them from the beginning to the present have depreciated a lot. Of course, if you are very optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency, as long as you don't sell it, it still has a lot of room for appreciation in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: