Pages:
Author

Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do? - page 47. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Of course. Especially if you believe in the project and have no doubt that it has great potential and will bring you big profit in the future.
Activity: 112
I don't think that there is a more smart thing to do then to hodl. I try to make my portfolio as diverse as I can and hodl. If the coin drops, I don't sell in panic, I wait. As far as BTC and ETH I have no doubt that they will skyrocket. It's just a matter of time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
as a bounty hunter you must be able to have enough patience that's for sure. and haven't you noticed how everything that promises you bounty in no time turns out to be a cheat?
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Perhaps this is the smartest solution that you can think of right now. Only long projects have a chance to live in the bear market. Unfortunately, a lot of good projects are drowning in the background of this troubled sea. But personally, I continue to keep coins in a long game, and do not see other opportunities.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
For me it is a smart thing to holding the coins/token for a long term.
Have a look at the Bitcoin and his history and you know i'm right.
And it is more comfortable, then buy & sell every day.
Activity: 89
Of course, investing for a long time is the best investment. This requires less attention and allows a sober assessment of the market situation
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Long term hold is wise choice if you are not an experienced day trader and believe that crypto market has a bright future.
Activity: 39
I believe this is the smart thing to do as most coins will go up in the long run
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
The best strategy now is to rebalance the cryptocurrency portfolio. Many coins after entering the exchange lose their value.Therefore, investing for a long time is not the best option.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
no, it isn't. PLaying market cycles is the smart thing to do.

Hold when it's going up, short when it's going down.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

everyone has different ways of multiplying money in investments. there are those who like long-term investment but there are also like day trading. it depends on the ability, but long-term investment is the safest way that you do not lose a lot of money.
Yes it is the right thing to do, especially when you want get huge profit. Holding for a long time will surely can bring you a lots of profit but its depend of to your holding crypto, make sure it has potential so you wll get profit fron it. Also holding is the best thing to do without doubt if it going to lose or not because do holding can protect your crypto when the market is dropping and possible it will rise even more once the market is continuously increasing.
Activity: 784
Some people are indeed fond of holding a coin for a long time because they want to earn money in large numbers. And invest it if we succeed surely will produce something that can change our lifestyle. And you could be the lucky person because of your strategy with long-term trading success.
Activity: 98

everyone has different ways of multiplying money in investments. there are those who like long-term investment but there are also like day trading. it depends on the ability, but long-term investment is the safest way that you do not lose a lot of money.
Activity: 126
I'm the long time hodler - holding coins since 2013. and i can say that it works =)
Wow, that's a long time. I even wondered what you have that you couldn't sell at the January races. And you're holding it for nothing? Without a purpose to sell for any amount?
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
 If knowledge and skills aren't reliable, then it's better to hold.the current market is not so profitable as earlier, so I suppose long time hold as a wise strategy.
Activity: 165
If the market continues to fall, I think long-term holding is not a good way, it will only make us lose more. We can sell them as soon as possible, and when the price falls more, we are buying back.
Activity: 70
Before long hold any coins you should know the potential and whether there is a sense in it. Just have coins that are used on exchanges for trading, there are coins for storage and exchange. Different meaning of the coin.
Activity: 602
Keeping a long coin is also a way for you to make a profitable investment. Just like you invest in long time bonds to make a profit. When you buy a bitcoin and keep it waiting until the price goes up then you have a profit. Know how to do business, you will quickly get rich.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
A traditional long term investment is like 10+ years. In this case, your project might not be around that long...in fact it's quite likely it's not. However, as long as you stay tuned in and involved in the community, you should be able to make a rational decision at some point. It's hard to predict the market, and generally that's why it's advisable to hold on....but you need to keep your finger on the pulse. I think BTC, ETH and a few others like NEO are good for a long term hold....smaller alts and ICOs need more attention.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I personally think that it is a tendency to hold it for a long time. If the bull market suggests that you go up to a certain position and sell it in moderation, if it is down then you can continue to hold it because Bitcoin will definitely rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: