Pages:
Author

Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do? - page 46. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 0
You should consider the history and development of bitcoin and crypto. It has specific evidences for long-term holdings and its true value. Let's look at the 2015-2017 growth of bitcoin, LSK, ETH.  Shocked
Activity: 182
The claim that long time holding is a smart thing might not be true in some cases.
Holding a coin with no potential is not a good idea.
When one is holding any coin, one has to fully know why he or she is holding if the holding will actually worth it at the long run.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?

Depending on the coin we hold whether the volume of every day there is a transaction or not. That way we can see if we hold the coins we get from the bounty, surely the coin will rise in price when the bitcoin price rises.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
HODLing has been the best strategy if you consider the last 7 years. Nothing has beat HODLing. But with so many scam ICO, if you are getting into them then HODLing may not be the best strategy. Just get into the top coins/tokens and HOLD for 3 to 5 years.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10

Many people do not make money for long altcoins because now many altcoins are falling and have not yet reached their past price since the start of this coin.
Activity: 27
really depends on what coin youre holding, some coins have long term potential and some just fly up quick and dump. Its hard to gauge but the saying always is "sell the news , buy the fud" 
Activity: 200
Long term holding is a good and also smart thing to do to earn more income and by buying coin when the price is being dumped brings a lot of income and it's for a coin that had a better future.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
Yes but its always depend on the coin and the quality of coins, its a good strategy to save all your money while waiting on the increasing of its value. Theres a big chance to gain higher amount of money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
In general long term holding is good strategy but not all of assets which you hold will give you profits. Because poor and shit coins will lose value and disappear someday. You should hold only good potential coins. BTC, ETH, NEO is some examples.
Activity: 95
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
Yes its good thing to do if you will HOLD till the end of the year. Buy EOS, XLR, NEM, IOTA. But if you also looked at some ICO projects so look at cryptics.tech Really they have best tool for all traders and investors and I think it will go to the moon. Check it
Activity: 94

For me it is a smart thing to do since if you are doing this as a side line then it is fine to do it. There is a more chance to gain more profit in long term investment. Just pick the coin that you know that will increase its value and at the same time just patiently wait for the price to increase.
Activity: 112
Of course. Especially if you believe in the project and have no doubt that it has great potential and will bring you big profit in the future.

Yeah but the hard part is finding that safe bet. Other than BTC and ETH I would only say that Neo, Eos and Cardano are good for longterm.
Activity: 168
On the encryption market, you should always be prepared to earn when it comes. You need to stick only to the currency that has the best product
Activity: 103
This is one of the smartest things to do in this business, if not the smartest it self, in my own opinion. The prices in the market are quite unpredictable and might change either ways at any time. It is best to hold your coins for a long term, then when the price of your coin is really up, you then sell. It's an extremely good way to make good earnings.
Activity: 131
I believe that long retention is not always beneficial. for example, now the market will recover after the market fall for about two years. your investment will be frozen.
Activity: 106
I think long time holding is the best way of obtaining profits in the cryptocurrency market, I mean, you can focus on the final results and avoid all the stressful fluctuations common on cryptocurrencies, if you want, you could try short term investments that could be daily, they give more profits but the work you have to accomplish is bigger.
Activity: 52
It depends on your beliefs. If you believe McAfee and we are heading to a 100,000 btc then of course hold.

I believe in btc but I also in some small alts. As a result i hold both for as long as possible.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
It all depends on what goals you pursue. From this already and build your own strategy of behavior in the cryptocurrency market. After all, if you want to raise profits quickly and a little bit. Then you will approach the short-term investment bought-sold. If you want to play on a large and wait for the good growth of certain coins, see their growth in 5X-10X-20X, it is logical to keep them in the future. Because in the history of cryptocurrencies have been recorded such growth rates.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Well, you need to have faith in HODLing because it can take a very long time before you can gain that profit you want. You need to be at least interested in the Crypto you are HODLing and keep track on whatever happens on that Crypto. There may be some price surges that can give you a very large profit or wait for the time that its price became stable. You need to be strategic in every decision you make because it can earn you more profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Long-term investments are really very lucrative and this allows you to earn more. It is important to choose good projects for this and be sure that this project will be of interest to the community. EOT builds a platform for players and developers that will earn more and produce more good games
Pages:
Jump to: