Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for 10 investors to lend 105 BTC each and receive 50% ROI in 6-12 months - page 2. (Read 6832 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Ok guys, look...

My grandpa is really sick in the hospital and she needs this heart surgery, see... but the doctor insists he will not do the heart surgery for less than oh, say... about BTC2200 BTC... and see, I also locked my keys in the car and I'm like 2 BTC short on getting the locksmith to come out. But by the time the locksmith shows up I'll definitely be hungry, and since I'm not fan of fast food and need a nice meal then I suppose I'll BTC2.8 to get a seafood platter from the Chimes. Make that a rounded BTC6.00 because I need to take this girl out to eat to make a good impression. It'd also be nice to go see The Hobbit in 3D again, but no biggie...

EDIT:

FUCK YOU GUYS I'M TRYING TO BE REASONABLE AND YOU WONT GIVE ME YOUR BITCOINS!!!1111one!!1!! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU STUPID QUEEEEEERRRRSSSSSSSS!!!11aahhhhhH!!!!11onee!!!! I'ze gonna finds out where you guys live and come kick your ass!!! Insane Clown Posse is best band EVER (Justin Bieber ain't bad tho!)!!!11ELLEVENT!!! WHOOOO000000!!!

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
If you are students, this is how to get your hands on 2 laptops.

1) Ask your dads to give you one of their leftovers from last year.

2) Serch through the attic. Someone always thinks that the old PC will come in handy one rainy day. (It won't. That why you can lay your hands on it now).

3) Ask your little sisters to have theirs, they use only pads now anyway.

4) Locate the university's IT department. Outside the door you will find a heap of leftover PCs without hard disk. Fit old disks that has been replaced with SSDs.

4) Use your day to day PC. You can use your phone to surf during the lectures.
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
You should close this thread before you make an ass of yourself any further. No need to get butthurt over your unfilled loan; you were never gonna get any in the first place. The prospect of getting a free short on 1200 BTC is just way too good for you and terrible for investors.

Lmao. What was that ponzi guy doing earlier? Offering an IMPOSSIBLE weekly ROI? and he swindled how much out of this pathetic community? LOL, and you want me to feel butt hurt when this forum was robbed of multimillions? lmao. The only one losing is this community for funding bullshit and flaming reasonable people. So guess what buddy, as I said before, I don't want your bitcoins. You can shove them up your ass.

You aren't reasonable. I don't know why you keep telling people you don't want Bitcoins, you make it look like they're giving you some.

No one would hand you Bitcoins. Get that information through your thick skull.

and I don't want any so get out of this thread, punk.

Punky broom troll is a punky troll, no?

I think YES!
You should close this thread before you make an ass of yourself any further. No need to get butthurt over your unfilled loan; you were never gonna get any in the first place. The prospect of getting a free short on 1200 BTC is just way too good for you and terrible for investors.

Lmao. What was that ponzi guy doing earlier? Offering an IMPOSSIBLE weekly ROI? and he swindled how much out of this pathetic community? LOL, and you want me to feel butt hurt when this forum was robbed of multimillions? lmao. The only one losing is this community for funding bullshit and flaming reasonable people. So guess what buddy, as I said before, I don't want your bitcoins. You can shove them up your ass.

You aren't reasonable. I don't know why you keep telling people you don't want Bitcoins, you make it look like they're giving you some.

and I don't want any so get out of this thread, punk.
Activity: 322
Hehe i like where it is going Smiley
Activity: 294

KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.

Well pirateat40 was million times the scammer you are. You couldn't even scam a girl-scout out of a glass of lemonade.

True story.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP

Well pirateat40 was million times the scammer you are. You couldn't even scam a girl-scout out of a glass of lemonade.

KWH
legendary
In Collateral I Trust.

Facts won't sooth this butthurt troll.

Activity: 294
Feel free to teach me about mercedes, you stupid queer.

Yeah... I remember when I was 14 and had unsupervised access to the internet...  Roll Eyes

Anyways... I wasn't going to respond to this thread again and provide any food for a troll, but I wouldn't want a casual reader to be turned off to a used (or new) Mercedes because of a clueless (and car-less) troll or get ripped off on a junk car. I'm something of a German car aficianado / enthusiast, and you really cannot go wrong with one: Mercedes, BMW, even a Volkswagen.

Our neighborhood troll perpetuates a common myth (oft repeated by low-class white trash) that Mercedes and/or German luxury cars have "electrical problems". This is complete BS. I've never seen a Mercedes with these purported "electrical problems" -- the other day I saw a 1982 E and everything still worked fine after all those years! And I've had the pleasure of quite a few Mercedes: SLK-280, SLK-55, C-63 AMG, S-600, C-230, E-63 AMG and various others. Never seen a single electrical problem in any of them. I drove my SLK-280 for nearly 5 years and never had ANY problems.

Our troll just scanned eBay motors (one of the cheapest places) to look for the cheapest C-Klasse he could find (didn't even find the correct year model of my car lol). I don't recommend going to eBay motors to buy... due to the fees, sellers usually only go there out of desperation to get rid of a car that has something wrong with it. And they will often neglect to disclose that the car is a buy-back or has a branded/salvage title. The seller of that C-Klasse is probably hiding this or doesn't know any better. If you want a used 2007 C you're looking closer to $20k for one under 40k miles, in prime condition. And yeah, they're worth it and you can find better deals if you shop around!

Before you go out and buy a brand-new Honda you might want to look at a used Benz (or any other German car). It'll last you longer, and they're fun. You can even get one that's broken down for close to $10k and take it to the dealership -- they'll fix 'er up for $3k-$5k, and it'll be like a brand new car when they're done. And you can flip em to make bank... I mean, Bitcoin! :-)
You are nothing. I see you posing in front of a cheap $9k Mercedes which probably has all kinds of electrical problems and over 120k miles. It was probably your moms. You must look silly driving around in it. I'm sure you stay away from certain neighborhoods where you would come across as a rich naive white boy. Hahaha.

Hey look, I found it: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/C230-4dr-Sdn-2-5L-Sport-RWD-C-Class-Sedan-Automatic-Gasoline-2-5L-V6-SFI-DOHC-24-/181059367520?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2a27fab260

Advertised price:   US $10,950.00 lol, means they probably bought it for about $8-9k

Lol! We have a professional troll on our hands, folks -- I justed LOL'ed really hard on that one! Cheesy

If you're going to try to troll me over a car, at least learn a little bit about Mercedes and get your shit straight lol. Roll Eyes

Feel free to teach me about mercedes, you stupid queer.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
oh, drama finished? ok back to work.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Only thing this thread is missing now is a theme song + music video. Here we are:

Official Ridgemont Lending Music Video
Pages:
Jump to: