Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for 10 investors to lend 105 BTC each and receive 50% ROI in 6-12 months - page 4. (Read 6832 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
You're so hostile, I'm sure you scared off any potential investors now. Good job, dipshit.

I don't give a fuck. I won't lose any sleep. At least a couple had the fucking balls and common sense, that's enough to make me not give 1 shit. Humanity is good. You are not human, go kill yourself bitch.

Dude, giving an anonymous internet person money in the hopes of receiving a 50% ROI is fucking far from common sense...
Doubly so in bitcoinland, lol.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
This thread is gold.

IDK, it kind of lack novelty.
Granted I too watch my favorite series over and over.  Smiley

"I used to haul 6 figures a year but now i need a loan to get off my feet" seems pretty novel to me..
Haven't heared that one outside of the 419 circuit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
You're so hostile, I'm sure you scared off any potential investors now. Good job, dipshit.

I don't give a fuck. I won't lose any sleep. At least a couple had the fucking balls and common sense, that's enough to make me not give 1 shit. Humanity is good. You are not human, go kill yourself bitch.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
What are you gonna do in case 1 year from now, BTC turns out to be $50 a piece?

Um, if you read carefully, you would see that the price of Bitcoins is not important. It's a fixed ROI of 150%. If you want to invest in Bitcoins, then do not invest in me. Simple concept.
Your deal sucks. You are asking to borrow Bitcoins at 105/BTC per person @ $14.00 = $14700.00 for a ROI of 50% for a total of $22050.

Suppose 6 months from now Bitcoins become $33/BTC. According to your deal, you will pay with Bitcoins in USD value so 22050/33 =
$668 BTC = 66.8 BTC per investor, a loss of 44% off of the initial investment.

Investors, proceed with extreme caution.

No shit sherlock. For some they see it as opportunity, for others, they would rather hold onto their Bitcoins because their magic crystal ball is indicating it will go up in value. There's no need to proceed with "extreme caution" based on that alone. It's a choice of where they want to put their money. I've already taken the liberty to explain this before you even entered the thread. Your logic could just as easily be turned the other way. It depends on where you personally feel Bitcoin is heading. Right now Bitcoin is worth what it's worth. There's no telling where it will be in the next 5 seconds let alone a year. Get the fuck out of here if your whole objective is to talk shit, punk.

Um, if you read carefully, you would see that the price of Bitcoins is not important. It's a fixed ROI of 150%. If you want to invest in Bitcoins, then do not invest in me. Simple concept.
Your deal sucks. You are asking to borrow Bitcoins at 105/BTC per person @ $14.00 = $14700.00 for a ROI of 50% for a total of $22050.

Suppose 6 months from now Bitcoins become $33/BTC. According to your deal, you will pay with Bitcoins in USD value so 22050/33 =
$668 BTC = 66.8 BTC per investor, a loss of 44% off of the initial investment.

Investors, proceed with extreme caution.

Some idiot internet advertising network didn't know what they were doing while trying to compete with Google Adsense and I was among many who reaped because I was running a high traffic website. Basically they were giving me $X.XX per click for a period of 4-5 months.

I would be curious to know the name of this network, since I built 2 PPC engines that completed with Goto (Overture) back in 1999-2001.  Adsense wasn't popular yet.

I can confirm that such networks did exist at the time, and fraud prevention was painfully inadequate.  His story could be true.

I remember for one medical term that was currently in the class-action-lawsuit stage, we were paying over $40 per click!  Hundreds of thousands of words were over a dollar.  This was before the dot com collapse.

Oh yes it's very true. This was during 2005-2007, Adsense was very popular and another company I will not name was seeking to enter the market. Needless to say, they never got out of the BETA stage. It appeared to me that they had no clue what they were doing. Their software was simply horrible and eventually everyone was dropped from the network and they ended up getting out of that industry with a big loss. I heard that some of the advertisers tried to sue them for such crappy performance but I'm not sure how that turned out. Now that I look back, I'm 100% sure they had no fucking clue. Human stupidity is so predictable. Hence, the financial crisis. No common sense on this planet. Greed blinds. It's discouraging.

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Some idiot internet advertising network didn't know what they were doing while trying to compete with Google Adsense and I was among many who reaped because I was running a high traffic website. Basically they were giving me $X.XX per click for a period of 4-5 months.

I would be curious to know the name of this network, since I built 2 PPC engines that completed with Goto (Overture) back in 1999-2001.  Adsense wasn't popular yet.

I can confirm that such networks did exist at the time, and fraud prevention was painfully inadequate.  His story could be true.

I remember for one medical term that was currently in the class-action-lawsuit stage, we were paying over $40 per click!  Hundreds of thousands of words were over a dollar.  This was before the dot com collapse.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Some idiot internet advertising network didn't know what they were doing while trying to compete with Google Adsense and I was among many who reaped because I was running a high traffic website. Basically they were giving me $X.XX per click for a period of 4-5 months. My best week I made around $15k.

Those were the days huh? I had similar business interests back in 2005-2007. Unlike yours though, mine are still making money today. Admittedly not as much, and even less now since Google's panda update.

Why isn't your site still making you money? What was the name of the ad network?

I won't go into detail as it is frowned upon in the industry and could put me at risk.

That is bullshit. What industry? Internet marketing? The only reason not to reveal details is because most of the time it is in your own interests to keep them to yourself, but if something isn't making money anymore then there is no reason not to talk about it. It certainly isn't "frowned upon", it's just that most of the time it is counterproductive. But not in this case. Also, at risk of what? You already aren't making any money, so what on earth would you be at risk of?

You talk shit. As someone who has been involved in internet marketing myself. I personally think this story is a complete fabrication.

Don't lend money to this liar.
BS aside..

I see that Bitcoin is rising in value. Looks like it may peak and this would be a great time for investors to lock in these rates, because say 1 year from now Bitcoin's are worth $5-$6 again? This is an example, not speculation by any means. Either way, 100 Bitcoin in this example would be worth $1,421 right now as I type this, however at $5-$6 which it was only a year or so ago would obviously equate to $500-$600. Now if you were to invest with 150% ROI as I'm offering, that 150% is of the value on the date it was lent, so that $1,421 investment is going to garner 150% regardless, which equals $2,131.50, the new value of your 100 Bitcoin a year from now in this example, rather than $500-$600. Again, it is regardless of the price of Bitcoin. So obviously in this example, I would be required to purchase 350-450 Bitcoins when your payday is due. Just a side note, I am using Coinbase who offers fair pricing so there is not an issue there, and it is already linked up to my bank account ready to go.

simple math, and definitely something I think is worth consideration, from an investor perspective.

again, if this doesn't work for me, and the community doesn't come through for me, I can always do it the hard way. my life won't be over.
the scammers must be seeing this thread and laughing at my honest attempt. laughing all the way to the bank..
I don't need tips, I already got one investor so far and am looking for 9 more committed. Save your tips for someone who is looking for tips.

Haha, wow, such arrogance,

You do need tips. I know you don't think you do, but trust me, you do. You'll find that out soon enough when no cash materializes. Your attitude is absolutely terrible, and you will get nowhere in life acting like this. The fact that you are 25 and you have gotten nowhere in life so far should be some kind of hint that your attitude isn't working. When I was 25 I was in the midst of what was turning into a very successful career, not begging for loans. You know why? Well, probably a lot of reasons, but one of them is that I didn't act like a dick to people who could help me.

By the way, I might have lent you the money. 120 isn't so much for me, in fact it just so happens I'm one of those guys who regularly wins and loses that type of money playing "a silly card game" as you put it. I might have taken a risk on you if you had provided the information I asked for. Obviously now I won't be.

I'm not saying I'm not slightly retarded. That would be disingenuous.

Truly it would.

Good luck with your career and getting the loan. I dare say you will need all the luck you can get, unless you significantly change your attitude.

That's funny because when I was 18 I made 6 figures in a single year and after that no income. Since then my whole life has been adjusting, and I have chosen the choices that landed me here given the economic/sociopolitical environment that seems to take such prevalence in this society. The adjustment has been difficult for me, however I am by no means a loser according to what I believe is your standard. I am hard to bluff, I do not consider myself a fool, and I do not need any lesson from you. I don't buy into your negative speech. It's kind of humorous really, because you don't know me, all you're doing is talking crap. However I ask that you leave my thread once and for all. You've offered your good luck and I have given a response I feel was necessary after you've turned this thread into a place to dump your diatribe. I ask that you kindly remove yourself from the conversation of this thread unless you are interested in doing business, as that is my only intention here and now. Thanks.

How did you make 6 figures in a year when you were 18?

Some idiot internet advertising network didn't know what they were doing while trying to compete with Google Adsense and I was among many who reaped because I was running a high traffic website. Basically they were giving me $X.XX per click for a period of 4-5 months. My best week I made around $15k. I won't go into detail as it is frowned upon in the industry and could put me at risk. Believe it or not, since I was busy finishing HS plus I had an internship job, I made the least out of most people who were taking advantage of it. I know of some who made multi-millions. One of whom I lent money to so he could buy a pizza when he was broke. I did not come anywhere close to what they made because I really wanted to put high school behind me. Right before I was about to graduated, they dropped me off the network. It sucked.

I was very naive then and of course I'm not perfect now but most importantly I know how to help myself still, which is a trait I have always possessed in my worthless opinion. K-12 in America sort of robs you of the chance to mature to the workings of the real world and that is why I made many mistakes the following years after graduating HS which was in 2006. So yea I have been living off that one year of doing well on an internet fortune, and I devoted all that time in making the next move in life. Unfortunately I had not been able to set a plan. Obviously if I could go back, I wouldn't be here, I would be on the road most likely, driving a tractor trailer and living good. but you know, sometimes you need a few years to get some experience. Not to get into politics, but I consider public education, and education in general to be imprisonment for anyone who chooses to think freely.
Activity: 714
Merit: 502
I don't need tips, I already got one investor so far and am looking for 9 more committed. Save your tips for someone who is looking for tips.

You do need tips. I know you don't think you do, but trust me, you do. You'll find that out soon enough when no cash materializes. Your attitude is absolutely terrible, and you will get nowhere in life acting like this. The fact that you are 25 and you have gotten nowhere in life so far should be some kind of hint that your attitude isn't working. When I was 25 I was in the midst of what was turning into a very successful career, not begging for loans. You know why? Well, probably a lot of reasons, but one of them is that I didn't act like a dick to people who could help me.

By the way, I might have lent you the money. 120 isn't so much for me, in fact it just so happens I'm one of those guys who regularly wins and loses that type of money playing "a silly card game" as you put it. I might have taken a risk on you if you had provided the information I asked for. Obviously now I won't be.

Truly it would.

Good luck with your career and getting the loan. I dare say you will need all the luck you can get, unless you significantly change your attitude.

That's funny because when I was 18 I made 6 figures in a single year and after that no income. Since then my whole life has been adjusting, and I have chosen the choices that landed me here given the economic/sociopolitical environment that seems to take such prevalence in this society. The adjustment has been difficult for me, however I am by no means a loser according to what I believe is your standard. I am hard to bluff, I do not consider myself a fool, and I do not need any lesson from you. I don't buy into your negative speech. It's kind of humorous really, because you don't know me, all you're doing is talking crap. However I ask that you leave my thread once and for all. You've offered your good luck and I have given a response I feel was necessary after you've turned this thread into a place to dump your diatribe. I ask that you kindly remove yourself from the conversation of this thread unless you are interested in doing business, as that is my only intention here and now. Thanks.

How did you make 6 figures in a year when you were 18?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
This thread is gold.

IDK, it kind of lack novelty.
Granted I too watch my favorite series over and over.  Smiley
donator
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
I'll lend to you if you get 8 others, AND does the following:

1) photo id or drivers license or passport. with address.
2) facebook/twitter/social networking accounts
3) goes into more detail about what industry you want to get into, why, etc.

Feel free to PM me.

Ok. I can provide a scan of my passport. That would include my picture and address and it is valid until 2016 I believe. I do not use facebook/twitter or any social network as I am not a social networking type. As for #3 it's the only thing I see available to me. Something I can easily get into and afford to do. Why? because what else am I going to do if I only have one option in life? My only other option is to sit and stare at a wall all day, which is what the government and these banks would have me do. It must be some sick sinister collaborated effort to drive people crazy, that is why I am reaching out to Bitcoiners. You have PM!

Potential investors, now that Bitcoin has gone up (last price I'm seeing is $14.06) that means I'll only need 1050. So that would be 105 now, not 120 per investor, and if it goes up it will be even lower. I am updating the original post now. Please read the notice posted on the top in red.
So, what industry is it? Prostitution?

Truly it would.

I'll lend to you if you get 8 others, AND does the following:

1) photo id or drivers license or passport. with address.
2) facebook/twitter/social networking accounts
3) goes into more detail about what industry you want to get into, why, etc.

Feel free to PM me.

Ok. I can provide a scan of my passport. That would include my picture and address and it is valid until 2016 I believe. I do not use facebook/twitter or any social network as I am not a social networking type. As for #3 it's the only thing I see available to me. Something I can easily get into and afford to do. Why? because what else am I going to do if I only have one option in life? My only other option is to sit and stare at a wall all day, which is what the government and these banks would have me do. It must be some sick sinister collaborated effort to drive people crazy, that is why I am reaching out to Bitcoiners. You have PM!

Potential investors, now that Bitcoin has gone up (last price I'm seeing is $14.06) that means I'll only need 1050. So that would be 105 now, not 120 per investor, and if it goes up it will be even lower. I am updating the original post now. Please read the notice posted on the top in red.
You mean common sense as in going to a bank and paying way less interest ?
or common sense as in not giving someone a loan the bank's wont loan money to ?

It's amazing how greed can so easily override common sense.

It's doubtful the OP will pay back any "loan", but the 50% return is making people act less "common sensy".  Smiley

Actually the 50% is because a bank won't loan me considering they do not function as true lender, but rather as predators. They won't even look at me because I do not have a credit score. Ironic, because if you look at the whole picture, that suggests responsibility. Why borrow unless I genuinely need a loan? I have no history and it's not because I couldn't get approved, it's because I never needed a loan. It's like there's no common sense on this planet.
Pages:
Jump to: