Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for interesting projects - page 3. (Read 12153 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
March 16, 2022, 08:40:12 PM
I'm still looking for some interesting crypto projects. -

https://ancientbeast.com/multimedia/screenshots/v0.3%20Frozen%20Skull.jpg
(gameplay screenshot, not sure how to actually make images show up around here, maybe need higher level)

Heya, making a free open source game project called Ancient Beast.
You play it from the browser, 1vs1 or 2vs2 and each players starts with a Dark Priest unit that has a limited resource called plasma, that can be used to defend from enemy attacks or materialize from a wide variety of units, which have unique stats and abilities.

https://AncientBeast.com
https://github.com/FreezingMoon/AncientBeast

There was talks since about a decade ago around about the project and the potential it has in allowing people to battle for crypto, especially since it has no chance/luck based elements at all, which is super rare for eSports/mobas.

Will finally be making a thread on this forum about it, as I'm raising some money via Gitcoin and need more help, super close to releasing a new major version but need support to get some extra help and tackle 2 showstopping issues that we've been stuck at.
Activity: 5
March 14, 2022, 07:26:14 AM
Hi, i'm Sandesh,
I and my team as recently launched a new project called Home On Way.
The project is called Home On Way which would be a metaverse based on blockchain. Metaverse is virtual world that represent the real world experience. In Home On Way (metaverse) people can interact with each other , travel around the metaverse and trade with their assets they buy in the metaverse. Home On way is more likely focus on real estate trading for people who can’t afford properties and land in real world. People can purchase digital properties with ‘HOW’ cryptocurrency. Like cryptocurrency, digital properties also can exchange with Fiat currency. The concept is to bring real estate trading  to the Virtual world in our metaverse called Home On Way.

The project is in development stage, we have launched are HOW token for publicity of project and development funding, we have a good marketing stratage on it.

Here is our website :- https://officialhow.com/

if you liked our concept just contact me on

Whatsapp :- +918850601767
Telegram :- @Sandy936

Hi Sandesh,

Good to hear about Home On Way. Using metaverse technology in real estate, like buying and selling properties in the real world. That's great!

By the way the domain HOW is very unique. I felt that the site is taking more time to load. I face this issue while I opened your website.

Activity: 88
Merit: 5
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
March 12, 2022, 02:01:09 PM
I'm still looking for some interesting crypto projects. -
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
November 25, 2021, 06:53:05 PM
Can you explain to me what ICO means?
Maybe he means the fundraising method with ICO concept.
ICO: Initial Coin Offering. Check the detailed explanation here: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/initial-coin-offering-ico.asp.

FYI, some people are no longer interested in this fundraising method because it is an old style. People now prefer to choose IEO or IDO.

CMIIW

Activity: 29
November 25, 2021, 04:32:27 PM
I am looking for blockchain projects that don't have a native token. I am interested in video games, smart applications etc

I have a lot of experience in marketing and content creation. If gaming projects exist I would also be able to give into the currency economy within the game and exp rates etc.

If anyone knows a project or has a project feel free to comment it. I would be willing to work for equity.

I don't want:

Pump in dump groups
ICO's
Any token
Trading bots

Can you explain to me what ICO means? sorry to ask and waste your time.  Smiley
Activity: 300
Merit: 7
November 25, 2021, 04:43:54 AM
We have built a software that enables anyone start a SaaS business model. Their business would be referred to as a B2B2C business model. They will be able to offer their services to another business at a white labeld structure while opening more opportunities to end users.

Anyone interested in partnering can send a PM.

Thanks.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
November 18, 2021, 09:32:41 AM
Hello @TimtheYoutuber,

It seems my HTML5 game playward.io perfectly suits your requirements.
I'm a solo developer and currently looking for opportunities to make the game popular. Let me know if you interesting in or something.
PM me or just here. I'm open for any opportunities.

I will send you a PM, this is really interesting.
Activity: 9
November 18, 2021, 06:03:50 AM
hi
Activity: 10
November 15, 2021, 07:32:35 PM
Hello @TimtheYoutuber,

It seems my HTML5 game playward.io perfectly suits your requirements.
I'm a solo developer and currently looking for opportunities to make the game popular. Let me know if you interesting in or something.
PM me or just here. I'm open for any opportunities.

Activity: 378
Merit: 167
betfury
November 12, 2021, 07:55:43 PM
I am looking for blockchain projects that don't have a native token. I am interested in video games, smart applications etc

I have a lot of experience in marketing and content creation. If gaming projects exist I would also be able to give into the currency economy within the game and exp rates etc.

If anyone knows a project or has a project feel free to comment it. I would be willing to work for equity.

I don't want:

Pump in dump groups
ICO's
Any token
Trading bots

it looks interesting..maybe there are several steps to make your own token..even integrated with the softwhare you made bro..hope this is not complicated..can take 2 types of income from publishing games/token distribution..
what are the plans to make??

the rise of ame play to earn and nft.. is it a game with its own token or even more than my expectations? thank you
Activity: 4
November 12, 2021, 05:22:32 PM
Hi, i'm Sandesh,
I and my team as recently launched a new project called Home On Way.
The project is called Home On Way which would be a metaverse based on blockchain. Metaverse is virtual world that represent the real world experience. In Home On Way (metaverse) people can interact with each other , travel around the metaverse and trade with their assets they buy in the metaverse. Home On way is more likely focus on real estate trading for people who can’t afford properties and land in real world. People can purchase digital properties with ‘HOW’ cryptocurrency. Like cryptocurrency, digital properties also can exchange with Fiat currency. The concept is to bring real estate trading  to the Virtual world in our metaverse called Home On Way.

The project is in development stage, we have launched are HOW token for publicity of project and development funding, we have a good marketing stratage on it.

Here is our website :- https://officialhow.com/

if you liked our concept just contact me on

Whatsapp :- +918850601767
Telegram :- @Sandy936
Activity: 2
November 10, 2021, 10:38:32 PM
I certainly have an interesting project that has grown beyond my means to maintain alone. Cheesy

What am i looking for? Ideas, opportunities, influencers, marketing, and funds of course to expand rapidly.

I have a crypto wallet and payment gateway with over 30,000 users- i charge no fees. All bootstrapped myself. I have done no promotion. No shilling. All organic since 2019 after i inherited a faucet site. I have done this as a hobby to onboard marginalized populations to the crypto investor space. So no, i don't make a ton of $.  My users are not large crypto holders but certainly understand cryptocurrency and the opportunities it presents. I am now looking to expand their education by providing more services and many other features of the platform to bring them into exchanges, swaps, defi, utility, NFTs and future capabilities. I think of it as an educational opportunity now that the engagement, interest and small profits from users have been made. I have a lot of tech pieces in place and in process.  The actual heavier users are in the thousands. Im at the point of expanding and taking on the marketing beast to monetize but wary of the process.

I have a list of influencers marketing people want me to pay to promote the platform.

If someone is interested in knowing more please feel free to reach out with reasoning and i can share further details. 

Not putting the name here in fear of getting banned for shilling. Is there any place to post or discuss this on bitcointalk where i can share the platform name? Huh

Thanks for reading!
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
November 04, 2021, 01:31:04 PM

I don't want:

Pump in dump groups
ICO's
Any token
Trading bots

PM me.  I have a new coin that I am just now trying to find an exchange for.  It is a fast POS with limited supply.  Thanks.
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
October 30, 2021, 09:02:04 AM
Hi,

Please check check your pm, thank you.
Activity: 563
Merit: 254
Chief Operating Officer of the Panxora Group
October 19, 2021, 09:51:54 AM
I am the COO of the Panxora Group. We manage a quant hedge fund and have recently launched a risk management service that manages downside volatility for exchange held currency. This is a non-custodial service.
cybertools.club is the website.
panxora.io is the corporate site for panxora.
This is the beginning of a much larger offering. DM me if you can add value to this.
Activity: 1
October 13, 2021, 12:50:10 PM
I recently saw this new project call safariswap  (https://safariswap.io).  Seems like they are doing some an animal NFT gamification with treasure box gacha system. Apparently their farming is based on giving out coins that open treasure box to get NFT that can exchange for their native token. Their liquidity pool have about 1m plus. Any idea experience user can share with me if this project is legit?

Here the collections of NFT i saw https://i.ibb.co/n8wbd7K/NFT-image-formarketing.png

They do have the right idea and the right steps taken like liquidity locked, high liquidity and gamification element, investors/company tokens locked but not much info on their team members. 1m plus liquidity is actually insane, they must have really deep pockets. My advice, put a small amount of money, it might moon like shiba or might not but atleast you didnt miss out.
Activity: 1
October 12, 2021, 06:06:49 AM
I recently saw this new project call safariswap  (https://safariswap.io).  Seems like they are doing some an animal NFT gamification with treasure box gacha system. Apparently their farming is based on giving out coins that open treasure box to get NFT that can exchange for their native token. Their liquidity pool have about 1m plus. Any idea experience user can share with me if this project is legit?

Here the collections of NFT i saw https://i.ibb.co/n8wbd7K/NFT-image-formarketing.png
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
October 11, 2021, 11:07:06 AM
if i may know, why are you looking for a project like this? are you going to promote and make marketing through your youtube account? i have a close friend, but i don't join him. he made a small project about 3D games, but he made his own token, because they wanted to have their own product. as far as I know this project has only been running for 3 months, but I don't have the project website. If you are interested, I will tell my friend. This project was done by 5 other friends.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
October 10, 2021, 01:28:26 PM
Hi can you write details please? Do you looking for interesting projects to invest in or join in project as team member? Good luck, take care mate.
Pages:
Jump to: