Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for interesting projects - page 4. (Read 12153 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
October 10, 2021, 12:13:53 PM
still looking for some interesting projects
Activity: 56
Merit: 13
June 17, 2021, 07:31:43 AM
Would you be interested in being a part of a next gen crypto exchange? With massive marketability.
copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
June 15, 2021, 03:21:12 AM
Anyone got an interesting project that they are working on? I would love to hear it.

I have one I'd love to tell you about.  What skillset would you bring?

Good day.
Describe your idea. (briefly, a few sentences).
We are looking for an interesting idea for its implementation and joint earnings. We provide 100% investment in the project.
Activity: 69
May 30, 2021, 01:02:43 PM
Hi,

I'm actually here to launch a project. I would like to know which role you're trying to fill.

Right now I have partnered with a strong CTO, our platform is 100% content creation based. I am not releasing the name of the project yet, but we are looking to build a community which will run our nodes.

Eventually we will need a content creation expert as well.
Can you tell me more about the project? I create professional content for Blockchain projects.
Activity: 3
May 29, 2021, 05:32:34 PM
Hello, good afternoon, I have been reading your post for a long time, but I have never dared to contribute, but I am going to start posting more frequently, I hope you like my post!

Today I bring you a new project that I have discovered yesterday that looks very good:

This token is 4-SOFT, it is the token of a company with the same name, 4-Soft, an information encryption company using blocckain, it is a serious company with important partners such as official information agencies of the government of Saudi Arabia, Google and Amazon among others

In addition, for buying and holding these tokens they will pay you dividends every 6 months, as if they were shares of the company itself.

It is purchased at Pancakeswap

On the web is the whitepaper and there is much more information

-Web page: www.4-soft.com

-Contract: 0x8a4840dc5975e424ec530ec88a8f27910a3cef51

-Telegram group link: https://t.me/foursoftcom

What do you think?
Activity: 1
May 28, 2021, 11:26:10 AM
AFRICA TO MARS is empowered by innovation to create a sustainable future for Africa. A newly South African crypto startup organization that aims to develope the crypto community in Africa.

A great project to be part of considering it's the first South African born crypto currency to be listed on an international exchange (Bitmart).

Activity: 2
May 28, 2021, 09:20:26 AM
I am looking for blockchain projects that don't have a native token. I am interested in video games, smart applications etc

I have a lot of experience in marketing and content creation. If gaming projects exist I would also be able to give into the currency economy within the game and exp rates etc.

If anyone knows a project or has a project feel free to comment it. I would be willing to work for equity.

I don't want:

Pump in dump groups
ICO's
Any token
Trading bots

Some time ago I got presentation for digital advertising agency ERP that allow for direct interaction between publisher and advertisers with any model like cpm, cpa, cpa, cpl cpi etc. Let me know if you will need project owner contacts
Activity: 2
May 26, 2021, 12:32:04 PM
Hi,

I'm actually here to launch a project. I would like to know which role you're trying to fill.

Right now I have partnered with a strong CTO, our platform is 100% content creation based. I am not releasing the name of the project yet, but we are looking to build a community which will run our nodes.

Eventually we will need a content creation expert as well.
Activity: 1
May 25, 2021, 03:57:52 AM
I am trying to built something around my trading bots, no tokens, maybe a Dao in the future.

Happy to share more if you are open to chat Smiley

Telegram @kamimoon
www.positivebetting.com
May 23, 2021, 02:30:10 PM
Looking for more interesting projects that isn't gambling, ico related.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 4
February 18, 2021, 05:56:18 PM
If you're working on an interesting project that doesn't have a coin, then I would love to hear about it.

Check out this post I had in regards to my project that is currently under development here
www.positivebetting.com
February 18, 2021, 05:50:25 PM
If you're working on an interesting project that doesn't have a coin, then I would love to hear about it.
www.positivebetting.com
February 05, 2021, 05:22:55 PM
Project develpment is a bi tin we know but ween we ave resources to be done every task sarply it will be possible for everyone to et teri desire results in various projects as like http://creativemortals.com digital marketing agency

www.positivebetting.com
February 05, 2021, 01:17:09 PM
I have built a trading platform in GoLang and crypto wallet it can handle real 12 000 transactions per minute.

I can sell you a copy if you are interested. Also, I've planned to make a white label Crypto Exchange service where anyone can run its own cryptocurrency exchange in less than a minute but do not have enough funds to do that.

I'm not really interested in this.

Looking for more projects Smiley
Activity: 47
Merit: 4
February 01, 2021, 08:40:02 PM
I have built a trading platform in GoLang and crypto wallet it can handle real 12 000 transactions per minute.

I can sell you a copy if you are interested. Also, I've planned to make a white label Crypto Exchange service where anyone can run its own cryptocurrency exchange in less than a minute but do not have enough funds to do that.
www.positivebetting.com
January 28, 2021, 05:42:15 PM
@Tim:  Email says mJPt?

Yeah I got an email from you.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 28, 2021, 05:33:05 PM
@Tim:  Email says mJPt?
www.positivebetting.com
January 28, 2021, 05:24:37 PM
What skillset would you bring?

Feel free to PM me and I would love to hear.

I'm asking you to tell me what skillsets you have - I don't know what they are.  Smiley

Jacks of all trades are masters of none.   What skills are you proficient at and willing to improve?   My project is revolutionary and I don't want to attract just anybody.

I have a crypto consulting company. So if I like it, I can help design, market, create content etc around your project.

It will depend on the project, if I like it I can spend resources to help it accomplish goals.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 28, 2021, 05:20:48 PM
What skillset would you bring?

Feel free to PM me and I would love to hear.

I'm asking you to tell me what skillsets you have - I don't know what they are.  Smiley

Jacks of all trades are masters of none.   What skills are you proficient at and willing to improve?   My project is revolutionary and I don't want to attract just anybody.
www.positivebetting.com
January 28, 2021, 05:01:23 PM
Anyone got an interesting project that they are working on? I would love to hear it.

I have one I'd love to tell you about.  What skillset would you bring?

Feel free to PM me and I would love to hear. I have a lot of skills and experience I can bring to the table. TBH this thread wasn't created with the intention of working with people, but rather to find out about interesting projects.

But if it's interesting then I would love to take a deeper look.
Pages:
Jump to: