Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for interesting projects - page 8. (Read 12153 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 05:20:30 PM
Hey,

I'm actually looking for help taking my new website to the next level. The unique idea here is crypto raffles. No tokens, ICO's etc, just simply a website aimed at helping different experience levels of people and given them a chance to participate in raffles.

Website has crypto news, guides etc and I think it could be something big if i'm able to find the right person to work with.

Check it out and let me know if it's of interest www.bitshopping.co.uk

Cheers

Hey man, by big, what do you mean? What sort of growth are you looking for?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
July 05, 2018, 10:06:29 AM
I am still looking for more interesting projects

Look at XP coin

I am not looking for coins or ICO projects as per my thread
www.positivebetting.com
June 30, 2018, 12:34:49 PM
I don't think new ICOs are not a good way for quick profit anymore. It's very high risk due to some projects are completely scam and even real projects people don't want to hold when their price are dropping.

Exactly, and so I am not looking for any ICO's
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
June 29, 2018, 11:55:20 AM
I don't think new ICOs are not a good way for quick profit anymore. It's very high risk due to some projects are completely scam and even real projects people don't want to hold when their price are dropping.
www.positivebetting.com
June 29, 2018, 10:42:27 AM
I am still looking for more interesting projects
Activity: 49
June 22, 2018, 05:06:56 PM
Check out my project explained on the website: http: //www.goolzinetwork.com/.
 Smiley
Activity: 47
June 22, 2018, 03:30:50 PM
I think you should search your abilities rather than waiting for someone to introduce you.
Activity: 168
June 22, 2018, 12:41:28 PM
As for me  I would like to explain a project that ICO will soon be over. If I see  the achievement. this project is very good, because almost all of their tokens are sold out. Looking at it all  I will discuss this project, because this project in my opinion has a big potential Profit. Okay just the project is Enjoy Life, read my article below if you do not want to lose Profit in the future. There are many reasons why I recommend this project:
The first : The project is about to end its ICO. So if you are an investor who does not want
                 to wait this long project is perfect for you and me too.
The secondly : The project can already be said to be successful because the Token being
                        sold is almost gone a little more meaning will reach Hard cap.
The third :  The project has a concept that I think innovatively combines
                    all the services needed by Trader Crypto and ordinary people who do not
                    understand Cryptocurrency
The fourth :  this may be a personal opinion so do not make it a standard, Enjoy Life Project
                     has a Bounty Campaign held by Jamalezaz. Looking at the Projects yesterday
                     that he held almost all his Successes like, Rivetz, Invesfeed, Dent, Exchange
                     Union, and many more. Thank you.
Activity: 114
June 14, 2018, 11:20:51 PM
Have you checked this project? www.menlo.one they do have a nice concept. They have partnered with Stox to announce and promote their ICO launch. This is great, the security measures for making the blockchain safe is what we really needed right now.
www.positivebetting.com
June 14, 2018, 01:25:31 PM
this would have been good about 6 months ago Cheesy

drop me a note though, if you're still free

Let me know what you have, shoot me a PM. As long as it's not an ICO etc I am interested.
Activity: 61
June 13, 2018, 05:46:48 AM
I advise you should learn "How to choose a good ICO" before, you can find out many topic guide this in BCT forum and then you should also self-research to find out good ICOs for yourself.
For me, I think CloudFish is a good ICO.

CloudFish developed a security platform that enables companies and individual users to secure their assets stored in the cloud using blockchain technology. it use machine learning algorithms to automate threat detection and control before it becomes a risk to the security of users’ assets.

1. ICO website
cloud-fish.io

2. White paper
cloud-fish.io/CloudFishWhitepaper.pdf
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
Que sera sera
June 11, 2018, 11:06:09 PM
this would have been good about 6 months ago Cheesy

drop me a note though, if you're still free
Activity: 6
June 11, 2018, 08:37:58 PM
Hi
I am going to launch my ICO, I can send you some brief details , and if interested, I will be happy to work together.

pm telegram @vifaru
www.positivebetting.com
June 11, 2018, 01:05:25 PM
I am still looking for some more interesting projects
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
May 31, 2018, 12:05:30 PM
Many ICO projects are coming every day in the market bro but some are only getting successful. I have seen some projects in insurance, car and vehicle maintenance field projects and etc. These projects are really good to invest and make money once it is listed on exchanges bro.

Please check the MB8 project, this is really good to have if you like the gift card coupon projects. Find the below link.
https://mb8coin.io/
Activity: 368
Merit: 46
May 31, 2018, 07:39:43 AM
Hello, I need a content writer for http://topcryptofunds.com. Which is ranking portal for everything around crypto. Feel free to PM me all you guys who feeling interest about theme and wanting to promo yourself on the portal
Activity: 10
May 31, 2018, 07:12:29 AM
I remember seeing cryptocribs.com (airbnb but only accepting crypto payments) which i thought was interesting. They dont have a native token so that passes your requirement. Not sure how well they're doing though. For video games, there's plenty of ethereum games that you can look at dappradar.com
Activity: 61
May 31, 2018, 12:14:59 AM
check out fidentiaX... www.fidentiax.com
copper member
Activity: 270
May 30, 2018, 11:43:51 PM
I am looking for blockchain projects that don't have a native token. I am interested in video games, smart applications etc

I have a lot of experience in marketing and content creation. If gaming projects exist I would also be able to give into the currency economy within the game and exp rates etc.

If anyone knows a project or has a project feel free to comment it. I would be willing to work for equity.

I don't want:

Pump in dump groups
ICO's
Any token
Trading bots

Hi ,
 We are looking for new team members that can help our project grow. Check www.orbistransfer.com and feel free to contact the team on e-mail : [email protected]
Activity: 7
May 30, 2018, 09:15:16 PM
Hi,

write me at [email protected]

I am working on a blockchain project.
Pages:
Jump to: