Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 40. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 02:15:48 AM
I think the moment is just the opposite. Now the market is being green. I think is not the right time to invest. We recommend that you wait a few moments until the market back in red. For now we recommend you sell for a profit.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
May 30, 2018, 02:13:13 AM
It seems now is the right time to buy altcoin, I'm sure that the development will continue to improve so by buying now at a cheap price then we can sell at a high price someday.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
May 30, 2018, 01:24:07 AM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin
As it turned out, all were right that it was necessary to buy, since now the market has gone up. It's another matter whether this will be prolonged for a long time and there will be an opportunity to invest the top coins several times.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
May 30, 2018, 01:20:05 AM
right ! now is the time , because the price is down  purchase as much as  u can
Activity: 168
May 29, 2018, 11:49:54 PM

Yes, maybe a gradual purchasing technique would be good in this situation, because we still do not know where the direction of the current trend is.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
May 29, 2018, 11:44:49 PM
yeah this's the best time to invest in ALTs as they are bleeding since the beginning of this year and i think it's time to bounce back and explode . i wish i had some free money to invest ,but i'm still stuck with coins i bought at higher prices !
Activity: 484
May 29, 2018, 11:27:24 PM
The market is moving quickly after the end of its down cycle. This is an excellent time for further investments, as the market may have ended its down cycle. According to a wealth of information from experienced investors, June will be the start of development.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 11:23:25 PM

Of course, this is like a 20-25% discount from last April. Although we do not know for sure the point of support, it does not seem to be a disadvantage for a long-term portfolio.
Activity: 182
May 29, 2018, 11:02:49 PM

I did it in a few days. Although it is still being corrected now, I think the sooner we start the faster the market will bounce back, because the situation seems like last March.
Activity: 76
May 29, 2018, 05:45:46 PM
You are right. We can see good time for buying. Buy when others sell (and hold it). I think crypto market will back to dec 2017 prices after 5-6 moths.
Activity: 126
May 29, 2018, 05:41:47 PM
well i do not know if we have economic prophets to prophesy about when to invest but I believe that investment can be done when you follow the market trend and is able to read the things well and understand then you can invest wisely
Activity: 406
May 29, 2018, 05:39:17 PM
The last time I check ETH is $515 oh I wishyou bought a tonne! I can see that the market is recovering now, oh and I hope it will continue growing then I sell high! Then the next dip, I'll buy more and more!
Activity: 224
May 29, 2018, 05:30:08 PM
You're right, now the price of crypto in the market is dropping. and it's definitely the right time to buy a coin. but actually, we cannot predict the price going forward. so stay patient and hoping the price of crypto will rise again.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
May 29, 2018, 05:21:40 PM

Yes, it is absolutely the perfect time to buy, in any element of dump there is going to be another element of pump sooner or later, there is no better time to buy than when it is low and keep dropping. Investment made at critical dip are the best deal you can get.
Activity: 602
May 29, 2018, 04:36:49 PM
No one can predict future but for sure many altcoins are at very low prices compared to their maximum...
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
May 29, 2018, 04:34:24 PM

Always make your search,observe market for sometime and invest that you can afford to loss.Market is extremely red now and you can get your favorite coins at relatively low rates.This dip period is not permanent but your investment selection should be up to the mark.Your first priority should be BTC and after it ETH because these are strong coins and despite many dip periods still survive.
May 29, 2018, 04:31:09 PM

you're right mate 'cause in my view as wel it will never go further which is  soon it wil start to increase, which is maybe after the month of may or before it will soar again 'cause the growth rate still holding on 7k stage.  So the good idea for now is to hold and don't' so hasty and just relax ,'cause after this worst scenario it will surge again and that is the fact.  

Now it a nice time for buying and investing, but be careful - people still have to read whitepapers closely in order not to lose money
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
May 29, 2018, 04:30:36 PM
The best time to invest is time when perspective projects were only announced. With top cryptocurrencies investing not so profitable, because we lost the moment. But you can find new good project, which can be very useful in future.
May 29, 2018, 04:30:04 PM

It really is, so I wish all of us good luck! Finally some good news and finally all the panicers sill calm down at least for a while
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
May 29, 2018, 04:29:56 PM

you're right mate 'cause in my view as wel it will never go further which is  soon it wil start to increase, which is maybe after the month of may or before it will soar again 'cause the growth rate still holding on 7k stage.  So the good idea for now is to hold and don't' so hasty and just relax ,'cause after this worst scenario it will surge again and that is the fact.  
Pages:
Jump to: