Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 37. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 126
June 05, 2018, 08:50:52 AM
Truly Wright time to invest in Bitcoin and some other altcoins that their current market value are low as compared to when they very high particularly late last year.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
einc.io
June 05, 2018, 08:44:59 AM
Who knows, it can be. Actually I`m a vit amazed how it turns out to be, because all the signs were for market to be greeny those days
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
June 04, 2018, 01:26:31 PM
Now the market is slowly recovering, but in order for the market to fully recover it can take quite a long time. Now you can invest in both Bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 532
June 04, 2018, 09:21:28 AM
I think the current price of electronic money is falling is a good opportunity to invest. Look carefully at the currency, carefully study the market to choose the Altcoin buy when the price is low and wait. I believe that in a short time the price of these currencies will rise up and then you will be profitable.
Activity: 812
June 04, 2018, 09:17:49 AM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin
Yes purchase now before the bull run will start and the mire you save is the more profit we will earn in the future. Even the market is volatile invest it know that this is the time to make a investment because it's affordable.
Activity: 241
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 09:13:11 AM
it has always been a good time to invest, only that there are a lot of problems on the market at the moment and that is the reason of why a lot of people are avoiding to invest
Activity: 546
June 04, 2018, 09:10:54 AM
Now bitcoin is flat, if I put it right, that is, when prices are steadily rising and falling steadily, this is not very characteristic of crypto-currencies, there is a feeling that now crypts are waiting for something, but it is not clear what exactly.
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
June 04, 2018, 09:07:50 AM
If you have to the money to invest now I think its the right time to invest.
Activity: 273
June 04, 2018, 08:57:40 AM

Yes it's a perfect time to purchase altcoins because some price of coins will goes down.It can hold for  few months or in year and sell it for a good profit someday.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
June 04, 2018, 08:57:24 AM
The reason why I have not continued to purchase is that I think the market may still fall. On the Monday of June 4th today, it really was a drop. I may still wait for a while. It may continue to decline at present.

Too much wrong calculation mate. If you want to invest your money means you will be able to get the profit for sure in the market in upcoming days and months bro. I understand your concern about the price fall from the last weeks to now.
Every month you can find the 10 days price seems go up and then after some days btc price goes cheaper. So you check and manage it means you will be able to get better about in trading too bro.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
June 04, 2018, 08:53:30 AM
The right time is on! Strong hands became even more strong, I believe in that trash that I am buying right now, that it will became a treasure soon
Dude, you're right a hundred percent. In a fallen market without special needs i don't sell anything out of my alts. And I believe, as much as you do, that the pump will start soon.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
June 04, 2018, 08:52:39 AM
Agree, in this bearish market where crypto coins are at low price, I would definitely say it is the right time to purchase crypto coins. By the time these crypto coins will pump, surely you will be able to get good profit. I would suggest that you should have to deal with your investment in long term while waiting for the gradual recovery in the crypto market.
Before to start involving in cryptocurrencies make a good plan for your moneys and make it sure you're already have good strategies in terms on dump because this kind of investment it's, too risky due to the volatility in market which it changes immediately.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 04, 2018, 08:47:20 AM
Agree, in this bearish market where crypto coins are at low price, I would definitely say it is the right time to purchase crypto coins. By the time these crypto coins will pump, surely you will be able to get good profit. I would suggest that you should have to deal with your investment in long term while waiting for the gradual recovery in the crypto market.
Activity: 490
June 04, 2018, 08:40:57 AM
I think it's also like that, now is a good time to start investing. almost all coin is down and its time to buy. Invest until things start to improve and make a profit.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
June 04, 2018, 08:38:00 AM
The reason why I have not continued to purchase is that I think the market may still fall. On the Monday of June 4th today, it really was a drop. I may still wait for a while. It may continue to decline at present.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 04, 2018, 08:36:24 AM

Enter market at this time is right decision because the price is low and there's chance to raise again at October ( my analyze ). Even the market has slow moving but if we see clearly, opportunity to create profit at this moment will give you expensive experience. Your skill will get big challenge to grow up because slow moving price in long term period will make trader/ investor lost their patience and asset. Test your strategy at this moment and learn something valuable to your next transactions.
Activity: 314
einc.io
June 04, 2018, 08:21:14 AM
The right time is on! Strong hands became even more strong, I believe in that trash that I am buying right now, that it will became a treasure soon
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 03:13:05 PM
Maybe one more wait. I think the market needs a sharp drop in the market so that whale can collect chips, and then bitcoins are officially in the upward trend.
brand new
Activity: 0
June 01, 2018, 08:36:11 AM
Bitcoin is indeed at an attractive price.
Then I think if there is idle money, then now is a good investment opportunity.
Activity: 238
June 01, 2018, 11:09:13 AM
I think it's a good time to invest because the prices are all down. Buy now and hold it for the next few weeks I'm sure will get a decent profit. But still I recommend to be vigilant because coin prices are very fluctuating, so every time must see the market.

Thank you for your recommend. Do you think the price will go under $7K, some investors tell me that this i the best chance to buy altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: