Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 35. (Read 5645 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 07:55:06 AM
yes at this time bitcoin price is very good and very suitable for the buy and bitcoin investment because the current price is very cheap and suitable to buy bitcoin as much as possible do not you miss this opportunity to buy coin.
For investors this is the right time because all the prices aren't too much can be easily manageable price, go for the buy hold for a while and wait for the right time then sell that gives really good profit. But need to select the right coins for the purchase, select the coins which are promising and gives good returns.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 07:49:49 AM
I think it has already raised this issue, it is necessary to try to invest not in a "good time", it as usual can not be consistently good, but in perceptive coins and in their bright future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 14, 2018, 06:50:48 AM
Yes, I also think that now is the right investment time. Because the current market is declining and prices are falling again and again, I think we should seize the opportunity to invest immediately.

With the current declining of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies prices, I think this is the right time to invest by buying them in cheaper price and hodl it wait until  the bullish market comes then make selling to get more profits as well. Dont get stuck with this opportunity  but rather grab it for profitable investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 14, 2018, 06:28:28 AM
yes at this time bitcoin price is very good and very suitable for the buy and bitcoin investment because the current price is very cheap and suitable to buy bitcoin as much as possible do not you miss this opportunity to buy coin.

but on the other hand there is a likelihood that the market can still fall  and the price may be even lower. so i would advise you to buy partially, then to have the average value of the price.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 06:20:07 AM
Now is the best time to buy cheap coins and tokens. Im pretty sure you will earn big profit and sell when satisfied on your profit then buy back at the dip.
Activity: 147
June 14, 2018, 02:22:42 AM
The current encryption market looks really tempting. The current low price is indeed a good time for investment. We can also continue to purchase some cryptocurrencies in the current market and wait for the market to rise and sell.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 02:18:24 AM
Yes your right this is the right time to invest since the price is low. You can benefit from it and it can be profitable based on how you work for it.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
June 14, 2018, 02:17:26 AM
When the coins are in red status its the time always to buy, I think its not hard to get the saying of the traders "buy low, sell high". If you apply that for yourself then you'll know the right timing and there's no need to ask others if your decision is right. However not all coins that are currently in dip is a good option to hodl, some of them might be stuck to low value and cant recover when all coins are recovering. Thus be careful when choosing what coins to invest in.

Activity: 406
Merit: 251
June 14, 2018, 02:15:55 AM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin
Yes wait let alone do not waste any time soon do and act to buy altcoins and get big profits in the future later.

BUY BUY BUY or wait a few more days and watch coins drop lower and then buy some more . Either way could be right LOL

Grin Grin
Activity: 135
June 14, 2018, 02:06:42 AM
Yes, I also think that now is the right investment time. Because the current market is declining and prices are falling again and again, I think we should seize the opportunity to invest immediately.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
June 14, 2018, 02:06:28 AM
Activity: 280
June 14, 2018, 01:54:49 AM
Yesterday, in fact, there was the lowest price for Crypto-currency for the last half-year. Whoever had time, he bought Bitcoin at 6200. Congratulations.
Activity: 126
June 14, 2018, 01:59:26 AM
Yes, this is a good time to invest in bitcoin, because now the bitcoin price is decreasing then you have to buy it.
Activity: 296
June 14, 2018, 01:52:03 AM
In fact, it’s a really comfortable time to invest. Modern crypto-market is progressing everyday so we have a good chance to earn enough now.
Activity: 308
June 10, 2018, 01:45:36 PM
Yeah, for the last six months every week, it feels like this is the right time to buy a crypt. And then we see a new bottom.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
June 08, 2018, 10:58:19 AM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

I think now investing now because of the market circumstances and altcoin  prices in the recovery period and so you should buy altcoin that growth is not good and so you can hold it and sell when the market back to recover

I am sure that if you invest in altcoins now, in future you will make much money. The market is ready to start the bull run. I am not sure that it will happen very soon but I am waiting for this rally.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
June 06, 2018, 01:13:06 AM
thats right, right now was the perfect time for more buy or invest on any ico, while the market turn down we have a chance for buy more at low cost.
Activity: 133
June 06, 2018, 01:09:05 AM
I think the current encryption market is very suitable for investment, because most of the cryptocurrency prices are very low now, and I will also buy a lot of cryptocurrencies at this time.
Activity: 238
June 06, 2018, 01:02:11 AM
Completely agree with you, now is a very good time to invest, so I will invest in bitcoin and ethereum  Smiley

Ethereum this year is good, why BTC  Huh Huh Huh i think you should invest in good coin and have opportunity to get xx profit like Ethereum, ADA, NEO  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 151
June 06, 2018, 01:00:45 AM
Yes, the current market conditions are a good investment opportunity. Now investing in it will be a very good choice because of its low price. So now investing in the future will give you great benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: