Pages:
Author

Topic: looks is right time to invest - page 38. (Read 5645 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 03:16:58 AM
The best time to invest is when the price of coins drops and you can buy it at a low price.  And now is the right time to buy it, because the price is currently in decline.
Activity: 238
June 01, 2018, 11:07:35 AM
Yes so good to invest now at altcoins especially at ethereum, neo, litecoin, dash and monero because price at the market is at low. We can rely those altcoins because they have potential to rise high in the future. Now is the best opportunity to earn high, i prefer to those coins because im sure they will soar high within this year.

Thank you for your opinion, let me check this idea, i see the increase again, a good signal for all investors. Maybe this is the best opportunity.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 09:42:12 AM
I think it's a good time to invest because the prices are all down. Buy now and hold it for the next few weeks I'm sure will get a decent profit. But still I recommend to be vigilant because coin prices are very fluctuating, so every time must see the market.
brand new
Activity: 0
May 31, 2018, 10:03:29 AM
With a very low price drop right now it actually includes an opportunity for someone to start investing again so they are quite patient for several months until the price really increases to gain a maximum profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 01, 2018, 09:07:47 AM
In my humble opinion, I think this is the right time in buying crypto's in general where price is at lower value. I believe that crypto currenies will be more popular in the coming years
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 31, 2018, 10:13:49 AM
Yes, I mean that is my opinion. If you are looking to make huge profits, then you should get into cryptocurrencies as early as possible before many get in. I believe that the prices are going to go up at the end of 2018. But also that is true only if you are willing to take the risk because it also can down more maybe.
When you are ready and willingly to take risks you will invest. The usual price when investing is buy when low and sell if in high already. So for me it is the best to get in with bitcoin market is still approachable to invest.
Activity: 116
May 30, 2018, 10:46:14 PM
Yes, I mean that is my opinion. If you are looking to make huge profits, then you should get into cryptocurrencies as early as possible before many get in. I believe that the prices are going to go up at the end of 2018. But also that is true only if you are willing to take the risk because it also can down more maybe.
Activity: 196
May 30, 2018, 10:42:59 PM
Yes it is good to consider investing on crypto like Bitcoin, the price value is dropping now, we can never tell what will happened  next in the market. one expert say's "Buy low and Sell high" and this is a good time to buy such coin and later after the correction of market when the price value of Bitcoin is favorable to have a profit.
Activity: 196
May 30, 2018, 10:40:21 PM
Yes, this time is the right time to investigate, of course, when the price of coins is down. So that's when you can buy it at a cheap price.And for now is the right time to buy it because the price is currently experiencing a decline.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 30, 2018, 10:36:49 PM
Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin
In a normal manner of investing yes this is right time to buy.but if you really want to invest and if you trust this crypto community as long as the price not more than $10,000 it is considered as lower value because we have made to reach $20,000 last year
Activity: 210
May 30, 2018, 10:25:41 PM

In my view, now is a good time to start investing. Bitcoin and Altcoin are in correction, so the price is really cheap, but before buying a better coin to know if it's good to buy or have good potential. Make a research before you buy the coins. Hope you are lucky.

Activity: 378
May 30, 2018, 10:18:22 PM

That's right bro, now is the time to invest altcoin. Choose altcoin you have done research, which has a good future project, maybe in the future there will be a fairly high volatility but rest assured all will be as you expect.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
May 30, 2018, 10:14:02 PM

Not every looks does really have the best quality, you should always read their platform before investing a huge amount in order to determine if the platform does really have the potential to grow even more or it is just a scam.
yeah, it is a good time to purchase an cryptocurrency, the price now are not in a good or we can say that it will drop down again. but it doesn't mean it is good to invest. others thinking it's a risk. what if the cryptocurrency never rise up? what do you think ? maybe it is npt good to. so we need to make a choice and take the risk
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 10:11:29 PM

Not every looks does really have the best quality, you should always read their platform before investing a huge amount in order to determine if the platform does really have the potential to grow even more or it is just a scam.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 10:01:24 PM
Yes it’s looking like best time to invest every dump there should be some stable state now market is stable around 320 to 330 from last two days if it longer for more than week then bull run will start . Now you have to research about good potential coins now.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
May 30, 2018, 09:56:27 PM
The right time to investigate, of course, when the price of coins is down. So that's when you can buy it at a cheap price.And for now is the right time to buy it because the price is currently experiencing a decline.Bitcoin and ethereum I believe very both for long-term investments you can keep for one to two years, and I believe that both coins will experience a high price increase every year.

Yes, it is good to consider investing on crypto like Bitcoin, the price value is dropping now, we can never tell what will happened  next in the market. one expert say's "Buy low and Sell high" and this is a good time to buy such coin and later after the correction of market when the price value of Bitcoin is favorable to have a profit then you can always Sell it. The market is VOLATILE no one can predict what will happened next in the trading, It is always dependent on the volume of investment coming in for Bitcoin.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 09:47:30 PM
Yes so good to invest now at altcoins especially at ethereum, neo, litecoin, dash and monero because price at the market is at low. We can rely those altcoins because they have potential to rise high in the future. Now is the best opportunity to earn high, i prefer to those coins because im sure they will soar high within this year.
Activity: 209
May 30, 2018, 09:35:39 PM

Yes, I also agree with you mate. Maybe this is the time to buy agaim since its been 2 months since there is no huge pump that happen that could reach BTC back above 10k $ mark.
Activity: 210
May 30, 2018, 09:28:14 PM

you can start investing now because the price is down. buy as much as you can and keep it for the next two years, with long-term investments providing benefits. you can see that prices are increasing every year.

But the same was said a week ago and yet the price just kept on going south.

which I see may be the right time to start investing because I just saw the coin market decline again and while the altcoin price is still declining and that way you can invest in the short term to earn profits as soon as the altcoin price will stabilize
Activity: 108
May 30, 2018, 08:29:03 PM
The only advice I will give is that one should carefully select the type of altcoin to invest in. If you have never invested in any altcoin good to be buy and thing otherwise.
Pages:
Jump to: