Pages:
Author

Topic: Loosing motivation - page 12. (Read 1606 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 16
November 17, 2017, 11:53:10 AM
We get distracted in life when things is not going as expected but as often said the prize is not for the beginners but those who finish the race. The economy we find ourselves too also cause us to loose motivation as well. But we should always try to keep the pace
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 11:09:16 AM
If you see a little child you can see the spark in their eyes. As we grow we keep loosing that spark. Life gets harder and keeps sucking the motivation out of us. I think motivation is the most precious thing in life and we loose it so easily without even being fully aware of it. As I grew up the most difficult thing I've faced is to keep myself motivated. The dreams we dream don't just come true. Our reality is totally different from our dreams.
so there is our family. when you think about your family. it helps and keeps you motivated. this is my experience for myself. and if you also have inspiration like love ones or things that you want to claim, have or buy. it will also helps you motivated
Activity: 267
November 17, 2017, 11:06:26 AM
If you see a little child you can see the spark in their eyes. As we grow we keep loosing that spark. Life gets harder and keeps sucking the motivation out of us. I think motivation is the most precious thing in life and we loose it so easily without even being fully aware of it. As I grew up the most difficult thing I've faced is to keep myself motivated. The dreams we dream don't just come true. Our reality is totally different from our dreams.

Damn, enough of this "motivation" issues.
Here's the thing, someone losing this so-called "motivation" is just basically using the term "losing motivation" as an excuse. This is in fact not the reason at all in most cases,
This is about discipline, it ain't about just "motivation" you need to have a good amount of discipline to move forward.
Although, no one has the right to blame anyone about this common trait of us millennials,
I mean we grew up in a world of instant gratification, no wonder someone loses "motivation" after a short span of time.
We millennials just grew up having everything we want without hard work,
So they you have it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 17, 2017, 09:59:26 AM

It's part of daily life's challenge. Challenges are always there to either break us or make us stronger. It depends on our will if we will over come those challenges or if we will let the challenges break us. Life is beautiful in spite of the challenges that we have faced or we will face in the future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 09:47:43 AM
Come on, Champions.

You never loose your motivation - unless you're doing something wrong and do not get any returns back.
So define - if you do something wrong - reconsider it. Stop being unproductive. Just quit it.

Just do what you do RIGHT, now - but 10 times as much and 10 times as better!

Good luck and have a great weekend everyone!

copper member
Activity: 420
November 17, 2017, 09:14:50 AM
Motivation has the power to win a thing that no one even you never thought. So, for succeeding in life you must have a motivation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
November 17, 2017, 08:58:10 AM
That is a fact. I, too have come to a realization that life isn't what I thought it will be. When I was just a Kid I used to think that I can achieve all My dreams without thinking of the process that I would have to surpass which is a lot of studies and a lot of work. Life keeps on bringing Me problems with personally, academically and from My Job. Life is not as easy as I thought it would be until I grew more and more and learned that to have a better life and achieve My dreams, I would have a lot of work to carry.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
November 17, 2017, 08:30:28 AM
Dont just make a long term goals, make a short term goals too.

Here are a few motivational video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAmP5JLemfs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6OoCaGsz94
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 17, 2017, 08:16:31 AM

Well people and things you care about should be motivation enough for you to strive. Giving a comfortable life to your family is one of the greatest motivation i think most people share. You have to have the right attitude and perspective in life
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
November 15, 2017, 01:07:24 PM

I think we let that happen to ourselves slowly over time. Obviously we cant achieve all the dreams we set out to but did we even try attempting some of them? I find it is a lack of attempt that kills our motivation inside not

the fact that we dont attain these dreams. This is how I feel about it anyhow having lived my dream for a period of 5 years and I never felt like it was a waste of time despite me not amounting to much. We must always follow

our dreams!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 11:43:34 AM
Even kids need motivation you know. From their parents, friends, and everyone else around them. Kids just care less about how life turns up for them. That's why everyone else just wants to remember the time when life was simple.
Activity: 322
November 15, 2017, 10:51:30 AM
motivete yourself.you are your inspiration.
Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
November 15, 2017, 09:29:52 AM
many people who feel lost their motivation at what time of their life goals can not be realized as expected, but in fact it is not a problem, we better still think positive and make the failure becomes our new motivation in changing the situation according to the we expect.
I also often feel lost motivation for a moment, but I soon realized that it was not a time for me to stop, I had to keep struggling and be patient in order to realize my life purpose.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 08:11:47 AM
Loosing motivation is like loosing our positivity. We can't do something if we are not motivated and encourage to achieved what we want. We are like lifeless and nothing to fulfill.
Activity: 210
November 15, 2017, 07:24:03 AM
I think loosing motivation is not the only thing.Its all about our inner will. Will for something to achieve.And obviously we must have high hope!
Loosing motivation is something everyone must take seriously.  It is like finding the essence of living and life.  To motivation is not knowing what inspires you and keeps you going in life.
Activity: 33
Merit: 8
November 15, 2017, 06:59:09 AM
Absolutely agree. Motivation and cheering is the most important things in life.
It help not only to reach our goals, but to life in a good mood as well.
Activity: 76
November 15, 2017, 06:38:30 AM
I don't think that motivation is the most important. You have motivation today but lose it tomorrow. The important thing is to have a passion to something when you do it and don't wait benefits by doing it.
Activity: 98
November 15, 2017, 06:25:41 AM
You have a dream because to motivate ourselves, but if you don't have a dream your life is worthless. You're free to dream, but you're the one who can do it because it is your dream. That is the one you want to happen in your life. So keep motivating yourself. Life is not a pure pain. It can achieve your dream, but at the right time.
Activity: 84
November 15, 2017, 06:03:17 AM
Stay as a kid, be a child - to keep this motivation you strive for.
You gotta learn from them, because they're great at it.

1. Be relentless. - Daddy I want this cookie.
2. Be result-oriented  - Daddy, I can bring it here and I want this COOKIE!

3. Know your time - Bring the urgency into the deal - Daddy I wanna these cookies NOW.

4. Stay always surprised - Oh, my! What new CANDIES you have Daddy!
5. Kids are also damn illogical - that what helps them a lot.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 05:13:42 AM
Disappointment in life often comes when you realize that in life you have not achieved much or you are not following your own path  Sad There are many more reasons to feel sorry for yourself
Pages:
Jump to: