Pages:
Author

Topic: Loosing motivation - page 14. (Read 1606 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
November 11, 2017, 03:18:16 PM
life man
is just full of fake people and little real people
must people are out there to just exploit you and they go out
then talk about starting something and then failing
is just so damn confusing mehn
but heey close your eyes and just keep moving
stay motivated and fresh people
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 02:30:11 PM
it is true that reality is different from our dream, very difficult to imagine if we want our dream become real. the teardrops indicate we love what we see, not to be sorry. makes us want something but it has not happened yet. the thing that makes us want to come out with a splash of tears, we become motivated to get it.it's a faith of our dirk that we want to be real
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Santa Coin
November 11, 2017, 01:48:15 PM
If you see a little child you can see the spark in their eyes. As we grow we keep loosing that spark. Life gets harder and keeps sucking the motivation out of us. I think motivation is the most precious thing in life and we loose it so easily without even being fully aware of it. As I grew up the most difficult thing I've faced is to keep myself motivated. The dreams we dream don't just come true. Our reality is totally different from our dreams.

Well I think our motivation gets sapped when we give up on our dreams. If you try following your dreams and actually going for it you will have motivation for it because it is your dream and if you fail you will not regret trying for that dream.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
November 11, 2017, 12:37:19 PM
If you see a little child you can see the spark in their eyes. As we grow we keep loosing that spark. Life gets harder and keeps sucking the motivation out of us. I think motivation is the most precious thing in life and we loose it so easily without even being fully aware of it. As I grew up the most difficult thing I've faced is to keep myself motivated. The dreams we dream don't just come true. Our reality is totally different from our dreams.
Pages:
Jump to: