Pages:
Author

Topic: Loosing motivation - page 8. (Read 1606 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
January 04, 2018, 02:59:52 AM
Motivation..

I call myself all the worst names under the sun you pussy you this you that and total abuse myself
and then ask myself one more time AM I A PUSSY  Angry
Then i ask myself are you a pussy one more time with that reply in my head i say
NO I AM NOT with a mind roar NO I AM NOT..

And what ever i need to do gets done Wink..

So everyone        ARE YOU A PUSSY Smiley  Well get it done then Wink..ROAR ..
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 02:59:27 AM
I feel it's all about our attitude towards life. These attitudes are relative to the conditions of the surrounding society. All we have to do is understanding the reality and our self status. Then we should focus on the dreams that are practicable to achieve. Non achievable targets will always cause loosing motivation.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
January 04, 2018, 02:49:42 AM
Always look at the brighter side so that you are always motivated. Thinking of love ones future keeps me going on.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
January 04, 2018, 02:42:43 AM
Is it true that we lose our motivation because of disappointments and that's normal. The best way to restore it is always find a way to remember why you need motivation and what is the purpose why you need it. For me that's a big help for restoring the lost motivation.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
January 03, 2018, 03:35:12 PM
If you see a little child you can see the spark in their eyes. As we grow we keep loosing that spark. Life gets harder and keeps sucking the motivation out of us. I think motivation is the most precious thing in life and we loose it so easily without even being fully aware of it. As I grew up the most difficult thing I've faced is to keep myself motivated. The dreams we dream don't just come true. Our reality is totally different from our dreams.

As we grow older we become aware of what the world is. The world can sometimes be cruel and unfair. However, we must stay positive and happy. Challenges are there to make us stronger not to lose our motivation. Looking at things in a positive way will make our daily life more worth living.
Activity: 50
January 03, 2018, 03:30:40 PM
Problems of motivation can arise and because of the burden of responsibility for making decisions. It's just that sometimes these small household decisions accumulate a lot, and as a result, your nerves are giving up and you start making irrational decisions.
Activity: 91
January 03, 2018, 11:24:33 AM
Loosing motivation is really sucks, just like we were lost in the dessert and do not know where to go, that's really bad.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
January 03, 2018, 08:44:26 AM
Well for me, it’s all a matter of how you see and accept things in life. I actually use all the hardships that I’ve experienced whether financial or emotional to motivate myself to become better and at the same time avoid making the same mistakes again. Appreciate all the things you have no matter how simple, or better yet compare yourself to a homeless man or someone in caught in the middle of war fearing for his/her life. We must learn to appreciate and be positive to avoid losing motivation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
January 03, 2018, 08:32:49 AM
If you see a little child you can see the spark in their eyes. As we grow we keep loosing that spark. Life gets harder and keeps sucking the motivation out of us. I think motivation is the most precious thing in life and we loose it so easily without even being fully aware of it. As I grew up the most difficult thing I've faced is to keep myself motivated. The dreams we dream don't just come true. Our reality is totally different from our dreams.

I feel so motivated but my parents and loved one pull me down as if i don't do anything to grow in life. Life is hard but it is much harder when the people surround you throw stones at you. By now, i just keep quiet on what i do as they don't listen and read goals and motivation message of other people to somewhat look forward.
Motivation is a personal matter. No-one can get to impose your will which will become your motivation. Yes indeed you can obey the will of another but it will never be an incentive for you. Therefore, you should always follow your path. The ability to resist pressure from parents to achieve their goal is a test you readiness for independent living.
Activity: 42
January 03, 2018, 08:07:51 AM

I feel so motivated but my parents and loved one pull me down as if i don't do anything to grow in life. Life is hard but it is much harder when the people surround you throw stones at you. By now, i just keep quiet on what i do as they don't listen and read goals and motivation message of other people to somewhat look forward.
Activity: 91
January 03, 2018, 07:54:31 AM
Loosing Motivation is cause by problems we encounter in our daily lives , most who experience this is a student there were financial problems and can afford to pay their tuition fees and of course the job seekers they lossing motivation because they cant accepted on the job the want.
Activity: 70
January 03, 2018, 07:50:43 AM
to myself,  i would like to keep interest in new things, and never assume things is unchangeable. 
Activity: 40
January 03, 2018, 07:43:32 AM
loosing motivation is like loosing the will to life.
Activity: 85
January 03, 2018, 07:29:18 AM
Loosing motivation is one and is one and important reason on giving up something important to you. Motivation is like inspiration you need to have some inspiration like family to motivate you on continuing something like your dreams. Having motivated heart, mind and soul is the best character to achieve your goals in life. Loosing motivation can lead to one's destruction. So, motivation is important and loosing is not a good attitude.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 03, 2018, 04:49:39 AM
All people lose motivation over time, even the strongest. The only thing we can do is motivate ourselves. We set goals and come up with rewards for what we have done. So it will obviously be more fun to live.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 08:31:43 PM
Motivation means to find a "why" so powerful that will contrast procrastination and apathy.
Actually, most of the time what we call "lack of motivation" or "lack of will", it's only lack of clarity about our "why".
Activity: 88
January 02, 2018, 07:28:26 PM
Why don't you make your loved ones your motivation instead of yourself? That way, you'll think about them when you are in difficult situations. This kind of mind set helps us persevere.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 07:04:37 PM
We really need motivation in life, even it's kids or adults. If we have no motivation in life, our life will not be motivating. So how can we achieve our dreams without motivation. So we must have dreams or aspirations in order to  to have life which is always motivating. And all of them, we should grow since we are a child.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 02, 2018, 06:19:04 PM
Motivation is very simple to understand, as to be "motivated" means to have a "motive", a reason.
An "motive" comes from latin, and means "motion".
So, you need a reason to act. Oh, e-motion is just a "motive to act" :-)
Activity: 27
January 02, 2018, 05:47:09 PM
we can make our dreams come true if we will be  strong and will work on our happiness. Excessive analysis of yourself, focusing on mistakes can kill motivation and drive you into a dead end, you need to believe in yourself and never give up, we live once and everything is within our power
Pages:
Jump to: