Pages:
Author

Topic: Loosing motivation - page 2. (Read 1606 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
Yes a common thing. Try and stick to what you know.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
March 23, 2018, 05:58:43 AM
If you see a little child you can see the spark in their eyes. As we grow we keep loosing that spark. Life gets harder and keeps sucking the motivation out of us. I think motivation is the most precious thing in life and we loose it so easily without even being fully aware of it. As I grew up the most difficult thing I've faced is to keep myself motivated. The dreams we dream don't just come true. Our reality is totally different from our dreams.

Losing motivation is like losing our hope for the future. As a member of the society, we must always aim for what is better for us. To be motivated, we must appreciate every little things that we have. We must look at the better side and brighter part of our environment. Always look at the ways to reach the goals that you have set.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 04:04:58 AM
do not let this happen because of course will make the spirit become down and there will be no passion for doing a job. motivation is required for the spirit of work and life.
Activity: 28
March 23, 2018, 01:58:36 AM
Yes, as we grow up we start loosing motivation.
Activity: 43
March 23, 2018, 12:14:43 AM
No one can loose motivation. If you are passionate then no one can stop.
Activity: 22
March 22, 2018, 07:47:19 PM
The people you are surrounded by is also a major cause of loosing motivation.
Activity: 21
March 22, 2018, 07:19:48 PM
Loosing motivation is loosing your dream. One of the causes of loosing motivation is when someone is surrounded by negative people who can affect his or her decisions in life. When you are not motivated to do something like making your dreams come true, just keep thinking that you should do that because thats one step closer to achieve your dream in life.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 22, 2018, 04:44:04 PM
this shit happens. just stay calm and positive. if you realy need it, motivation will come, if you dont, change it. trust your innervoice and follow the heart
There is absolutely no one who can claim that they haven't lost motivation before in their life because it has happened to everyone and those are the moments when champions are decided because others are able to get and do something whiles others not so much.
Activity: 50
March 22, 2018, 04:38:14 PM
When you start loosing the inner will you start loosing motivation.
Activity: 367
Merit: 102
March 22, 2018, 03:04:55 PM
If you see a little child you can see the spark in their eyes. As we grow we keep loosing that spark. Life gets harder and keeps sucking the motivation out of us. I think motivation is the most precious thing in life and we loose it so easily without even being fully aware of it. As I grew up the most difficult thing I've faced is to keep myself motivated. The dreams we dream don't just come true. Our reality is totally different from our dreams.
i understand you and i am undergoing the same situation. I lost appetite in everything, no interest and joy. I just dont like anything anymore. There’s just no drive, no motivation, no inspiration. Im tire of life. I feel like a burning and melting candle that is little by little consumed.
Activity: 196
March 22, 2018, 03:00:24 PM
this shit happens. just stay calm and positive. if you realy need it, motivation will come, if you dont, change it. trust your innervoice and follow the heart
Activity: 35
March 22, 2018, 01:45:44 PM
It is very easy to loose motivation and people should be strong.
Activity: 128
March 22, 2018, 05:33:59 AM
I think loosing motivation is when they feel they cannot do things. When they're having trouble with something. To have motivation , You need to help yourself to lift, strengthen yourself, so that your motivation will not be lost. Always positive. Great thing when you have a motivation in life .
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 04:55:43 AM
I think we just need to keep our motivation in order to be successful in what we want or to achieve what we dream,
Our dreams could come true if we would work for it .
Activity: 114
March 22, 2018, 02:20:53 AM
loss of motivation is a natural thing when we grow big and mature ... but other motivations will be present for us ... multiply reading books .. and traveling to increase our motivation ....
Activity: 35
March 20, 2018, 08:04:05 PM
There are many things that are there to demotivate you and sadness is one of them.
Activity: 29
March 19, 2018, 09:56:38 PM
Many times people work hard but they stop working hard because of the lack of motivation.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 08:31:19 PM
When you are lposing your motivation, go back to the very first step unto why you started something. The purpose of you continuing it. When you feel like you are loosing it, go back to your first step and find why you did it anyways.
Activity: 140
March 19, 2018, 08:24:22 PM

Well I think our motivation gets sapped when we give up on our dreams. If you try following your dreams and actually going for it you will have motivation for it because it is your dream and if you fail you will not regret trying for that dream.
Seek inspiration — every day. Focus on the emotional reward you will get. Track your goals weekly and periodically. Set a reward for yourself. Find someone to hold you accountable for your goals.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
www.bitpaction.com
March 19, 2018, 07:21:03 AM
When were just kids we had lot of dreams.but when we grew up we loose motivation once we fail one of our goal.but we can  get motivated by our family.we must pursue the goal for them.
Pages:
Jump to: