Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀LOTTEREUM🚀 - complex of smart contracts. AIRDROP RESTART🚀 - page 12. (Read 23738 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I tried to apply via the googledocs, went to MEW and followed the OP exactly for doing the contract.

It gives me a bad instruction in Txn:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x1ad77dB55368cE9388438D24916bB74BE56D86b4

Probably the gas wasn't enough. I try to redo it, but then I can't pick the participateintokenlottery; it isn't there anymore.

Anyone an idea how to fix this?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Thanks.. Got 1000LTE..  Grin Looking forward the next..
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Pay attention to the changes in the first post topic!

At the moment, 6396 addresses have already been imported.
We collected some of the addresses through our Google form.
As a bonus, to the smart contract the addresses of those users who participated in the airdrop Minereum, Timereum and PosToken were imported.
From open sources, lists were obtained and consolidated into one.
At the same time, duplicates were deleted first, then all addresses with zero activity (zero sum of Ethers on the account) or estimated at less than 100 $ of tokens on the balance were deleted, and then all the addresses that made tokens transfer to other addresses from this list.
The total number of addresses after the merger was 10190 pieces, after removing duplicate 8452 addresses remained, after removing the associated addresses, there were 6396 addresses that were imported into the smart contract.
All addresses of the participants of the airdrop in PosToken are imported completely.
List of the genesis of addresses HERE

thanks you very much, I received 1000 LTE
Thanks dev, received 1000 LTE
Activity: 630
Merit: 111

As a bonus, to the smart contract the addresses of those users who participated in the airdrop Minereum, Timereum and PosToken were imported.
At the same time, duplicates were deleted first, then all addresses with zero activity (zero sum of Ethers on the account) or estimated at less than 100 $ of tokens on the balance were deleted, and then all the addresses that made tokens transfer to other addresses from this list.
The total number of addresses after the merger was 10190 pieces, after removing duplicate 8452 addresses remained, after removing the associated addresses, there were 6396 addresses that were imported into the smart contract.
All addresses of the participants of the airdrop in PosToken are imported completely.

2 questions?
Tme add a couple hundred more address pairs to their list.. We're those added to here?

Also, now knowing someone has a hold of thousands of Mne gen addresses... Does that mean they now hold a large amount of lottereum? Is there a way to take those off the list to make this more fairly distributed??? .

All related addresses have been deleted, and these are the addresses belonging to such people.

About those 200 addresses ... I think the developer did not initially include them in the list.

Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night

2 questions?
Tme add a couple hundred more address pairs to their list.. We're those added to here?

Also, now knowing someone has a hold of thousands of Mne gen addresses... Does that mean they now hold a large amount of lottereum? Is there a way to take those off the list to make this more fairly distributed??? .
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

Good Move form the Developer.  Now LTE has more exposure.

Any plans for listing LTE on exchanges?

Plan for the release of a token to exchanges

The smart contract is compatible with EtherDelta https://etherdelta.com/#0x4bf215086c05c0384bdf3731bdb2b37799e9bb5b-ETH
After the auction, the token will be added to https://hitbtc.com/add-token, https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/ and https://www.coinexchange.io/
After adding https://coinmarketcap.com/, the token will be added to https://www.livecoin.net/en/coin-listing
Auction! Auction! Auction!

1 address = 1 share = 0.5% of 10% of profit LOTTEREUM

The winners will receive part of the profits from all lotteries held on Eth!

Auction rules

1. The big bet wins.
2. After the auction is completed, payment of the lot within 24 hours.
3. In the event that the winner does not pay the lot, the right to take it goes to the next participant in the list with a long price.
4. Subsequent bets are accepted by email [email protected]
5. The auction ends 24 hours after the first 100 bets have been received.
6. After the auction ends, its results can be canceled if more than half of the participants refuse to pay.
7. In case of cancellation of auction results, all funds received are returned to their owners.
8. Antispam fee 0.002 Eth
9. 20 addresses will be hardcoded in a smart contract and receive 0.5% of the lottery profits!
10. You can get from 1 to 20 addresses!

PARTICIPATE

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS AND BETS
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Good Move form the Developer.  Now LTE has more exposure.

Any plans for listing LTE on exchanges?
There are still on airdrop for Minereum, Timereum, Postoken holders or is already over? Or is for only genesis address of Minereum, Timereum?

I realized that the airdrop had already passed, and now the bounty is starting?
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
There are still on airdrop for Minereum, Timereum, Postoken holders or is already over? Or is for only genesis address of Minereum, Timereum?
As a bonus to the smart contract, the addresses of those users who participated in the airdrop Minereum, Timereum and PosToken were imported.

This must be told to everyone!
Help spread this word!
Hi, has this lottery been played already by now? I would like to know whether it turned out that transaction fees had a significant impact on the determination of the winner. Can that be answered?

First 1000 participants must confirm their participation in the lottery.

1000 transactions at one time. I do not think that the cost of gas will affect ....

Once the results are there, it would be really interesting to see who won and have some analytics about the gas paid among all participants.

We will see! It is not possible to set the gas limit programmatically for all...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Hi, has this lottery been played already by now? I would like to know whether it turned out that transaction fees had a significant impact on the determination of the winner. Can that be answered?

First 1000 participants must confirm their participation in the lottery.

1000 transactions at one time. I do not think that the cost of gas will affect ....

Once the results are there, it would be really interesting to see who won and have some analytics about the gas paid among all participants.
@lottereumDev, Hi! Thank you for the Airdrop! I received 1000 LTE. Here is the question: can I not participate in the lottery so far, I want to first watch the process, study this lottery. I hope with my tokens nothing will happen from the fact that they just lie down in my purse? I promise to follow the news, added this project to the favorites Smiley

Nothing will happen to the tokens.

AD

You need 5 people "explanators". The task is to answer the questions of newcomers. The reward depends on the activity.
Activity: 867
Merit: 500
@lottereumDev, Hi! Thank you for the Airdrop! I received 1000 LTE. Here is the question: can I not participate in the lottery so far, I want to first watch the process, study this lottery. I hope with my tokens nothing will happen from the fact that they just lie down in my purse? I promise to follow the news, added this project to the favorites Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

thanks you very much, I received 1000 LTE

Activity: 518
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Thanks! Also received 1000 tokens. Now waiting for additional information regarding next level of the lottery.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
DEV , what is the max supply of the coin?

A total of 6369 addresses are involved in the airdrop. Each address received 1000 Lte. It turned out to be only 6 369 000 Lte + pre-mining 1 000 000 Lte. So now the turnover is 7 369 000 Lte.
Now the next delivery of tokens to participants will be made after this amount is reduced by 10% by destroying in lotteries.
Tomorrow I will publish full data on the token and the participants of the airdrop.

I only got 101 Lte https://etherscan.io/tx/0x7647256e574d1188185eff26acdffa0d314bc1d9a3d4be0e94645cb1fabdf323
What have I done wrong?

The receipt of tokens on the genesis of the address occurs without a transaction
https://etherscan.io/token/0x4bf215086c05c0384bdf3731bdb2b37799e9bb5b?a=0x4d41fb6bac936938f03c3cef33d77ed1889320c5
Pages:
Jump to: