Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀LOTTEREUM🚀 - complex of smart contracts. AIRDROP RESTART🚀 - page 10. (Read 23737 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 111
So much airdrops going on in the last time. Nice to see that, I think there are a lot of promosing projects like Lotterum!

yes, many airdrops these past few days that are very promising, ETHD, postoken, and one of that is lottereum too.

This project has a future!

P.S.
Although I am earning now on postoken, but I do not consider it promising. HYIP.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
So much airdrops going on in the last time. Nice to see that, I think there are a lot of promosing projects like Lotterum!

yes, many airdrops these past few days that are very promising, ETHD, postoken, and one of that is lottereum too.
Activity: 78
Merit: 11
Sorry, this may have been asked already

I only have 101 LTE - why are people getting 1000?

Did you participate in the lottery? Confirm and send the message to the developer in PM. He gave such an announcement.

Find yourself in the list. If yellow, then you need to confirm participation in the lottery https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SQoz8i3wY28Ep-ue7gsYUJbeWOV8V5rRazKJ59FieHA/edit#gid=1619249058

Yes found it, im in yellow, just participated

Thanks for your help

Note im still yellow - is that a problem?

Did you get the tokens? Then it's all right! If you didn't get the tokens, you have to write to the developer in PM.
Activity: 392
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Activity: 335

Did you participate in the lottery? Confirm and send the message to the developer in PM. He gave such an announcement.

Find yourself in the list. If yellow, then you need to confirm participation in the lottery https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SQoz8i3wY28Ep-ue7gsYUJbeWOV8V5rRazKJ59FieHA/edit#gid=1619249058

Thanks for your help

Note im still yellow - is that a problem?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Activity: 28
And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
Activity: 82
It turns out interesting. I get tokens for free, I lose them in the lottery, some of these tokens fall into the lottery on Eth, I play this lottery and if I lose, I get these tokens back)))
Can i get Lottereum if i don't have Minereum or Timereum ? How can i get some Lottereum token?

In this company, the reward will be the addition of your address in a smart contract as the genesis of the address!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21200685

The smart contract is compatible with EtherDelta https://etherdelta.com/#0x4bf215086c05c0384bdf3731bdb2b37799e9bb5b-ETH
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
Can i get Lottereum if i don't have Minereum or Timereum ? How can i get some Lottereum token?
Share the code with competitors - this is stupid in my opinion.
I read your message history and developer responses to your open source requests.
Completely agree with him. Spreading the code into open access should be done when everything is ready.
Looked at other projects in which the airdrop is used and saw there in open access primitive smart contracts for the release of tokens under certain conditions. Here it is different. Here, the smart contract, in addition to the release of tokens, carries out a series of related lotteries of two types.

This is not competition, it is the search for trust in the contract. And if the developer can generate additional tokens themselves in the code? If this is so, decentralization disappears ...
If the developer is so scared for the safety of all the code, then let him lay out the functions of the playLotteryByToken, playLotteryByEthereum and importAddresses. They will show the distribution of the winnings and the method of charging the tokens.
The smart contract has already been published, the advertising campaign is deployed. What kind of competition?

I told you already. The code will be opened when the time comes. We guarantee that the amount of tokens will not exceed the specified limits. Also, guarantees will be given by a legal entity in charge of which the project will be located.

Will the company be in Singapore or Switzerland ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I read your message history and developer responses to your open source requests.
Completely agree with him. Spreading the code into open access should be done when everything is ready.
Looked at other projects in which the airdrop is used and saw there in open access primitive smart contracts for the release of tokens under certain conditions. Here it is different. Here, the smart contract, in addition to the release of tokens, carries out a series of related lotteries of two types.

This is not competition, it is the search for trust in the contract. And if the developer can generate additional tokens themselves in the code? If this is so, decentralization disappears ...
If the developer is so scared for the safety of all the code, then let him lay out the functions of the playLotteryByToken, playLotteryByEthereum and importAddresses. They will show the distribution of the winnings and the method of charging the tokens.
The smart contract has already been published, the advertising campaign is deployed. What kind of competition?

I told you already. The code will be opened when the time comes. We guarantee that the amount of tokens will not exceed the specified limits. Also, guarantees will be given by a legal entity in charge of which the project will be located.
Activity: 17

Activity: 826
When actually this airdrop took place ? I completely missed it and just accidentally opened the thread for curiosity. I see addresses are in thousands and seems that recently distribution was happened. I will wait for exchange to see the price because lot of people will help others to fat their bags very cheap. I expect real rise in long run as usually happens in such cases.

Thanks for your help

I have been away so may of missed something? I had the original stake but never did anything else

Will drop him a PM

In the first post of the topic there are all instructions.

Ah, just read it again, though it was the same instructions for the getting the tokens

All steps followed, hopefully didnt miss it  Embarrassed
Activity: 82

I have been away so may of missed something? I had the original stake but never did anything else

Will drop him a PM

In the first post of the topic there are all instructions.
Pages:
Jump to: