Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀LOTTEREUM🚀 - complex of smart contracts. AIRDROP RESTART🚀 - page 7. (Read 23737 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
joined airdrop .,thanks
Activity: 6
if not mistake.,., i ever signed up in this ICO? but, why my name is not in spreasheets.,., is this airdrop round to 2 / how?
Activity: 8
joined to airdrop
Activity: 658
Merit: 288
whe this one going to be listed on exchanges? I own 1001 coins and I am really curious abot the price. any guess?
Activity: 399
Merit: 101
Okay, I understand, but really worth the wait, the less coins the more value each coin will be when the exchange.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Only 137 participants were recruited, if you wait until 1,000 participants, how much time needed? 1 year? Dev I understand correctly that 1 lottery will be held only when there are 1000 participants?

Holding a lottery is important primarily for address owners genesis. Because, until 10% of tokens from the total volume are destroyed in the lottery, there will not be a second delivery of tokens.
So now only 8,000,000 tokens are dealt with and so it will be until the game of the lottery or slot machine of the smart contract (which has not yet been created)
Activity: 399
Only 137 participants were recruited, if you wait until 1,000 participants, how much time needed? 1 year? Dev I understand correctly that 1 lottery will be held only when there are 1000 participants?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Is the coin already on exchange or we have to wait still, the airdrop is still open for late users? thanks for the info dev

yes. lottereum is already available to trade. try to check the etherdelta, it is already listed there. but the last time i checked, it has a low volume.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Is the coin already on exchange or we have to wait still, the airdrop is still open for late users? thanks for the info dev
Activity: 78
Merit: 11
In total, 137 people participated in the lottery. If each of us confirms participation from 7-8 addresses, the required number of participants will be collected.
Activity: 203
received 1000 LTE. Thanks dev
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
When will the next lotto round take place and how do I sign up? Is it restricted to a certain number of participants or is there just a deadline that counts regardless of the number of people?

The first lottery has not yet taken place.

137 participants confirmed participation!

Until when is it possible to register? And I read somewhere that the maximum is 1000 participants? Or the lottery starts once 1000 participants signed up?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Found a way to hold a lottery in the near future. In three days the lottery will be announced !!!

W00t!
Will we get an email confirmation also, or do we have to keep an strong eye on this ANN thread?
I am eager to try the lottery.
Found a way to hold a lottery in the near future. In three days the lottery will be announced !!!
Activity: 78
Merit: 11
We need to look at the situation positively. The developer is thinking of something and the project flies to the moon! I put Oredra on the purchase of a token. I'll collect 50000 Grin
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
When will the next lotto round take place and how do I sign up? Is it restricted to a certain number of participants or is there just a deadline that counts regardless of the number of people?

Can you check if im one, i cant seem to take part

I have tried everything to do it
Activity: 6
Can try the test lottery? 1000 participants will not meet soon, but interest in the project is reduced. Sad
And why does the developer not announce anything new?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
For me the number of participants is a little disappointing. LTE will get value when it is actually used.
Can we follow somewhere the number of people who are joining the lottery?

Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Pages:
Jump to: