Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀LOTTEREUM🚀 - complex of smart contracts. AIRDROP RESTART🚀 - page 27. (Read 23771 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
i have receive 101 LTE token, thanks dev
what is the relationship between TIME and LTE? I'm just curious because people are talking LTE on TME threads

Dev changes for promotional purposes. What would all TME owners become owners of Lte

so like elixir too right ?
because i see on another thread u will got elixir from your TME and here u will got LTE from your TME
i just confused
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
what is the relationship between TIME and LTE? I'm just curious because people are talking LTE on TME threads

Dev changes for promotional purposes. What would all TME owners become owners of Lte
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
What would speed up the collection of participants in the lottery. As an incentive, tomorrow I will begin AIRDROP participants who confirmed their participation in the lottery.
In addition, as an experiment, everyone who wishes that his address became a genesis, but does not want to participate in the lottery, will be offered to buy a place in a smart contract for 0.1 Eth.
In this way, we engage of active and financially secured users in the community.

I again read about the genesis of the address. What do these addresses do? You can explain more in detail and better in the Russian thread?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Received LTE tokens thanks! I confirm participation in lottery.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
What would speed up the collection of participants in the lottery. As an incentive, tomorrow I will begin AIRDROP participants who confirmed their participation in the lottery.
In addition, as an experiment, everyone who wishes that his address became a genesis, but does not want to participate in the lottery, will be offered to buy a place in a smart contract for 0.1 Eth.
In this way, we engage of active and financially secured users in the community.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
great job dev, another airdropproject!

is the airdrop still open ?
i want to join

is the airdrop still open

Dev thank you, I've successfully participated on lottery now. Yesterday I keep on trying so it just ended in many times "out of gas" error. Anyway, hope others could make it too and reach 1k by a week or two. Goodluck and wishing progress!

You did not have Lte yesterday! now there is and everything will pass without errors!

I am not saying it can be forged, I just asked for potential back doors and stuff as I read somewhere that building a 100% fair system isn't as easy as it sounds. The first transaction wins 10%: what does that mean if all participants send their coins at the same time, how is that be selected then? Does latency play a role?

The whole point of this lottery to catch before others. For example, the start time was announced at 12.00 UTC. All at this time send their 100 Lte. Then everything depends on Ethereum. Which transaction he first processes, that transaction will win. In addition, every 10, 20 and 100 transactions win.

Ok so would raising the TX fee also increase chances to win?

There is such a factor. Limit the amount of gas to an operation in a smart contract is impossible.

Ok, then I am not that wrong with my statement that you can't guarantee to be 100% impartial. This is not an offense against your project, it is just how it is.

The result is 100% dependent on the Ethereum and the lottery participant!

Hm, it still leaves me a little bit puzzled whether or not this is absolutely or relatively impartial. Raising your tx fees having an impact on the lottery would mean that it is only relatively impartial in the first place.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Received 101 LTE. Thank you.
can i still get the 101 LTE if i changed some TME before? i tried to do the contract but says out of gas , maybe because i have only 100 LTE?

When you confirm participation in the lottery 1 Lte is debited from your account
What does TME have to do with LOTTEREUM?
Activity: 28
can i still get the 101 LTE if i changed some TME before? i tried to do the contract but says out of gas , maybe because i have only 100 LTE?
Received my tokens and I think I've done the contract correctly on MEW.

I did just check my ETH address (0xe02fB1fc5b75C1682453383d22ca444484b062ba) on this form but it has a big red mark on it https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SQoz8i3wY28Ep-ue7gsYUJbeWOV8V5rRazKJ59FieHA/edit?usp=sharing

Have I done something wrong?

You've added your address many times to the table and got more Lte than it should. Your participation in AIRDROP is in doubt.
Activity: 3
Received my tokens and I think I've done the contract correctly on MEW.

I did just check my ETH address (0xe02fB1fc5b75C1682453383d22ca444484b062ba) on this form but it has a big red mark on it https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SQoz8i3wY28Ep-ue7gsYUJbeWOV8V5rRazKJ59FieHA/edit?usp=sharing

Have I done something wrong?
LTE sponsor TME  Huh

This is the export of the customer base.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
LTE sponsor TME  Huh
Activity: 246
I received 101 LTE. Thanks dev
so would it will trade in platform?
I think it's long time to hold airdrop
because it's few coin we can got from the airdrop

Decentralized loans + issue and sale of tokens for customers
Activity: 278
so would it will trade in platform?
I think it's long time to hold airdrop
because it's few coin we can got from the airdrop
Yeah I have just participated in the lottery and 1 LTE has been deducted from my Account.
Thanks.

It's you just confirmed participation.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Yeah I have just participated in the lottery and 1 LTE has been deducted from my Account.
Thanks.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

Just follow the instructions. It is not possible for your private key to be revealed as it is only used to ensure that your address is interacting with the contract.

If you are not comfortable with that, you can always create another eth address, and send little ether to it and interact with the contract.

Edit: But this is the way to interact with contracts in general. You might as well get used to it, or instead of using your private key, use the json file and a password, or metamask.

Okk thanks for the enlightenment. I think I will prefer the json file with password method.
Pages:
Jump to: