Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀LOTTEREUM🚀 - complex of smart contracts. AIRDROP RESTART🚀 - page 26. (Read 23771 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
awesome , i've received my lottereum token already. i don't really understand how that actually work lol.
i thought i'm not gonna get anything but hey at the end i get it lol.
thanks dev!
Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
I got 101 LTE today. Help to understand how to participate in the auction.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Until you get Lte, do not have to do anything !!!
Hello! I filled the form. When will I get LTE to confirm participating in the lottery?

You should receive a message about the replenishment of the account. PM
OK. But I just found out that I filled out the form on August 23rd. Maybe something went wrong? In the spreadsheet my profile is present.

Check the balance
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Hello! I filled the form. When will I get LTE to confirm participating in the lottery?

OK. But I just found out that I filled out the form on August 23rd. Maybe something went wrong? In the spreadsheet my profile is present.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
filled out the form is this a lottery already , where one lucky person will get a lot of LOTTEREUM or does everybody
get 101 LTE and the lottery starts later?

1. Fill out the form.
2. Confirm the participation https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21200600  - 1 token.
3. We are waiting for 1000 participants to confirm.
4. Then the dev will appoint time.
5. We will send all at the specified time using the BuyTicketForTokenLottery smart contract for 100 tokens.
6.Participant who will be the first to perform this function will receive 10% of all included in the lottery funds.
7. Every 10, 20 and 100 will also receive a win.

P.S.
Today the dev will begin the airdrop of those participants who confirmed their participation in the lottery and they will receive the first 1000 Lte of 10 000
it is clear now form submitted along with other waiting for confirmation .
Thank you
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
thank you lottereumdev i just received my 101 LTE!
I'm excited for the upcoming lottery
is the airdrop still active?
i heve a problem with participating
i got an error OUT OF GAS..
even though i have eth.

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
is the airdrop still active?
i heve a problem with participating
i got an error OUT OF GAS..
even though i have eth.
filled out the form is this a lottery already , where one lucky person will get a lot of LOTTEREUM or does everybody

The lottery will start when 1000 people confirm their participation.

is there a point in trading in etherdelta before the end of the auction?

It makes sense to trade. The token will be evaluated, and there will be interest in the auction.

1. Fill out the form.
2. Confirm the participation https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21200600  - 1 token.
3. We are waiting for 1000 participants to confirm.
4. Then the dev will appoint time.
5. We will send all at the specified time using the BuyTicketForTokenLottery smart contract for 100 tokens.
6.Participant who will be the first to perform this function will receive 10% of all included in the lottery funds.
7. Every 10, 20 and 100 will also receive a win.

P.S.
Today the dev will begin the airdrop of those participants who confirmed their participation in the lottery and they will receive the first 1000 Lte of 10 000
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
is there a point in trading in etherdelta before the end of the auction? does having more LTE mean anything for the contract? one guy there has 50k selling

and yes we all get 101 LTE
Activity: 1036
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
Activity: 1274
great job dev, another airdropproject!

is the airdrop still open ?
i want to join

is the airdrop still open

Dev thank you, I've successfully participated on lottery now. Yesterday I keep on trying so it just ended in many times "out of gas" error. Anyway, hope others could make it too and reach 1k by a week or two. Goodluck and wishing progress!

You did not have Lte yesterday! now there is and everything will pass without errors!

I am not saying it can be forged, I just asked for potential back doors and stuff as I read somewhere that building a 100% fair system isn't as easy as it sounds. The first transaction wins 10%: what does that mean if all participants send their coins at the same time, how is that be selected then? Does latency play a role?

The whole point of this lottery to catch before others. For example, the start time was announced at 12.00 UTC. All at this time send their 100 Lte. Then everything depends on Ethereum. Which transaction he first processes, that transaction will win. In addition, every 10, 20 and 100 transactions win.

Ok so would raising the TX fee also increase chances to win?

There is such a factor. Limit the amount of gas to an operation in a smart contract is impossible.

Ok, then I am not that wrong with my statement that you can't guarantee to be 100% impartial. This is not an offense against your project, it is just how it is.

The result is 100% dependent on the Ethereum and the lottery participant!

Hm, it still leaves me a little bit puzzled whether or not this is absolutely or relatively impartial. Raising your tx fees having an impact on the lottery would mean that it is only relatively impartial in the first place.

You can consider this as an element of the game, which must be taken into account by the participants.

Although, I think that if 1000 users simultaneously turn to a smart contract, then the cost of gas will not be of much importance.

Ok. So it is rather an element that evens out the more participants play the game? But still, the probability probably plays more into the hands of those with money money (and more gas), which would be bad, or? Not sure what the distribution is to get included into a block (as a function of your gas payment, would be nice to know).
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

It's you just confirmed participation.

Please I don't understand ..what do you mean ??
Am I to confirm anything else ??
Ok managed to make the contract, i increases gas, what will the max supply be?

Do not increase the gas at all. On the contrary, when confirming participation in the lottery, it is necessary to reduce the cost of gas to 1! Increase the cost of gas and its quantity makes sense during the lottery itself! But the time of the lottery is not yet determined! It is necessary to collect 1000 participants.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Ok managed to make the contract, i increases gas, what will the max supply be?
great job dev, another airdropproject!

is the airdrop still open ?
i want to join

is the airdrop still open

Dev thank you, I've successfully participated on lottery now. Yesterday I keep on trying so it just ended in many times "out of gas" error. Anyway, hope others could make it too and reach 1k by a week or two. Goodluck and wishing progress!

You did not have Lte yesterday! now there is and everything will pass without errors!

I am not saying it can be forged, I just asked for potential back doors and stuff as I read somewhere that building a 100% fair system isn't as easy as it sounds. The first transaction wins 10%: what does that mean if all participants send their coins at the same time, how is that be selected then? Does latency play a role?

The whole point of this lottery to catch before others. For example, the start time was announced at 12.00 UTC. All at this time send their 100 Lte. Then everything depends on Ethereum. Which transaction he first processes, that transaction will win. In addition, every 10, 20 and 100 transactions win.

Ok so would raising the TX fee also increase chances to win?

There is such a factor. Limit the amount of gas to an operation in a smart contract is impossible.

Ok, then I am not that wrong with my statement that you can't guarantee to be 100% impartial. This is not an offense against your project, it is just how it is.

The result is 100% dependent on the Ethereum and the lottery participant!

Hm, it still leaves me a little bit puzzled whether or not this is absolutely or relatively impartial. Raising your tx fees having an impact on the lottery would mean that it is only relatively impartial in the first place.

You can consider this as an element of the game, which must be taken into account by the participants.

Although, I think that if 1000 users simultaneously turn to a smart contract, then the cost of gas will not be of much importance.
i have receive 101 LTE token, thanks dev
what is the relationship between TIME and LTE? I'm just curious because people are talking LTE on TME threads

Dev changes for promotional purposes. What would all TME owners become owners of Lte

so like elixir too right ?
because i see on another thread u will got elixir from your TME and here u will got LTE from your TME
i just confused

No. Exchange of old TME is conducted simply for advertising purposes. In order to draw attention to the project LOTTEREUM
Pages:
Jump to: