Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀LOTTEREUM🚀 - complex of smart contracts. AIRDROP RESTART🚀 - page 29. (Read 23771 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I did every step but when I try to click on "write" button, it says "This is not a valid wallet file".
Activity: 400
Merit: 101
I confirmed the participation in the Lottereum airdrop and lottery. Thanks for the tokens.
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Hello dev, I am confirming my participation in the Lottereum airdrop and lottery. Thank you for the tokens. My ERC 30 token wallet balance has increased by 101 tokens as of today. Lotteries are very popular in just about every country unless they are illegal somewhere, and I feel are a promising industry for the blockchain to disrupt. You have the advantage of a large built in distribution channel since lottery tickets are sold everywhere. Many people wish to get rich with no effort and lotteries tap into this deep rooted desire. You should see the lines at the kiosk counters when the Mega Jackpot goes over $300M! 
Activity: 882
thanks dev I've received a token  Wink Wink
Activity: 756
Is this thing still open? I tried the MEW but the limit is set to -1 and it runs into an "invalid gas limit error".
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
Thanks Dev, received 101 LTE  ^_^ More and more lottery to come!
Activity: 601
Merit: 250
thanks dev i have received LTE 101 token and when i see total supply only 1,196,000 LTE
 is it true total suply from lottery if true i am sure price when entering market will be high  Cool
and me waiting news exchange my advice is at least cryptopia  Cool Grin
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
btw ,i participated instanly
actually I just wake up
thanks for this giveaway
i received your TLE
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Thanks Dev. Received my free airdrop of 101 LTE.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Just got my 101 LTE. Thank you very much sir. I would also confirm my participation in the lottery.
Activity: 322
Thanks dev, i receive 100 TLE  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I have Just received 101 LTE, thanks for your giveway!!  Kiss
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Just received 101 LTE. I participate in the lottery.
The price is 0.00001 ETH, and we will get 0001 ETH, this is not enough to pay the fee
Activity: 294
Is there somewhere I can contribute my ethereum to? Or does this not even have an ICO yet?

Here you can buy a place in a smart contract for a maximum of 20 your Eth addresses. Each address will give you 0.5% of the total profit of all lotteries
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21417200
Activity: 196
I have just checked the Etherscan. I've received the LTE tokens.
Thanks you for the airdrop. I wish the Lottereum project has a nice future.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Is there somewhere I can contribute my ethereum to? Or does this not even have an ICO yet?
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
Just received 101 LTE. I participate in the lottery.
Activity: 294
I don't quite understand.. so we use lottereum to buy a chance to join lottery, and the reward of the lottery is in lottereum, am I right?

Through participation in the lottery you get the address of the genesis of the Lte token. The Token will give you the following options https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21409715

Did I answer your question?
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
I don't quite understand.. so we use lottereum to buy a chance to join lottery, and the reward of the lottery is in lottereum, am I right?
Pages:
Jump to: