Author

Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED] - page 246. (Read 370526 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 500
December 26, 2013, 04:40:46 PM
awesome! Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 26, 2013, 03:58:47 PM
Got this response back today from the owner of http://www.cryptmarketcap.com/

Sounds good, as soon as he looks in to LOT im sure he will add it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
December 26, 2013, 03:53:26 PM
Got this response back today from the owner of http://www.cryptmarketcap.com/

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434996.0
December 26, 2013, 03:50:52 PM
ditto here.. small stake.. so sent a really small amount..  lol... if the thread aint popping up enough i will add my request for a giveaway... might need it.. the problem with a gambling coin.. is you gamble it
Activity: 196
December 26, 2013, 03:47:55 PM
Sent some, no extra big amount, but hope it helps to spread the word!
December 26, 2013, 03:23:33 PM
lol.. i would say anyone over 2 million head over to Hampuz giveaway and donate a little for the giveaway..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lot-giveaway-1million-lot-381861

December 26, 2013, 03:20:07 PM
I have started two giveaways, im promoting the Facebook page and im in contact with lottery games aswell as exchanges. I only have so much time and doing what I can for LOT.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 26, 2013, 03:11:31 PM
We do need to hype up LOT alot more..

The coin does have potential.. and the constant hashing of LOTTO attests to that.

Problem is we, the LOT community, as a whole have been mining only for ourselves as we are worried about Difficult jumping like it did for doge... after all whats one more day.. one more chance to win a superblock... 1 million more LOTS...

Refreshing the ALTERNATIVE CRYPTOCURRENCIES thread every 10 seconds should give us an idea of how many giveaways, plans, news, etc are there to bring attention to a Coin..

We need to be proactive and push for a hell of a lot more attention. The games are nice.. but not at the cost of giving the coin the attention it truly needs..

I agree, im having a hard time selling my LOT due to low volume on coinedup, some hype would be nice Grin
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
December 26, 2013, 03:09:56 PM
I would like to buy 100k of your lot for a price of 0.0000002 using any of the these coins - quark-doge-world-fedora
December 26, 2013, 03:00:18 PM
We do need to hype up LOT alot more..

The coin does have potential.. and the constant hashing of LOTTO attests to that.

Problem is we, the LOT community, as a whole have been mining only for ourselves as we are worried about Difficult jumping like it did for doge... after all whats one more day.. one more chance to win a superblock... 1 million more LOTS...

Refreshing the ALTERNATIVE CRYPTOCURRENCIES thread every 10 seconds should give us an idea of how many giveaways, plans, news, etc are there to bring attention to a Coin..

We need to be proactive and push for a hell of a lot more attention. The games are nice.. but not at the cost of giving the coin the attention it truly needs..
Activity: 261
December 26, 2013, 02:55:27 PM
Activity: 126
December 26, 2013, 01:59:29 PM
LOT, y u not on Cryptsy y? Huh Huh
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
December 26, 2013, 01:58:24 PM
About the lottery, I deposited 50k and got this message when it refreshed: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 84 bytes) in /home/lottocoi/public_html/lottogame/include/classes/class.db.php on line 183

Whats up?

Simple enough - you deposited a bit too much for the PHP script to eat Cheesy hehe Cheesy
This basically means it tried to process 50k of record and failed due to big amount of memory it had to consume. Adjusting php.ini should do the trick.
Or limiting the deposits to lower than 50k.

Go into php.ini and find memory_limit, then set;

memory_limit=32M

Adjust as necessary.

Should I do this or the owner of the site? Im confused..

It's for the owner, he should do it.
What I'd do on your place is contact him to take a look at your records and set them straight.

And, small p.s.
For the coinedup; I can see people sweating about LOT market price, and similar topics for a while now, and all I seem to see is that this coinedup site is a really bad one.
Design is not professional, half of homepage is not working, it works slow (hinting me that it's some cheap VPS/shared up there); and with all that said - I wouldn't put much importance on that site with any alt coin.

Completely agree with the fact that coindup price doesn't mean a damn thing. Not enough volume is involved. To be fairly appreciated, the coin need to be traded on real exchange such as cryptsy.

Everyone, don't hesitate to vote for the coin on https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/45274

Tweet @BigVern (Cryptsy owner) about it!

some coins got their attention thru coinedup. Their site is not bad. It works. It can be laggy, but it's free, has no fee, and deposit and withdrawal is really fast. Also, their support is really good so don't let the looks fool you. Further on, if people were really interested there would be volume. DOGE had HUGE volume on coinedup. Its not coinedup's fault that there is low volume. Face the reality: there is simply not enough interest in this coin FOR NOW. We all have to take part of of promoting this coin. Mrlotto is a nice guy, but a simple game from time to time, posted in this topic is not gonna cut it. There need to be more promotions, giveaways, tweets, facebook, etc. Do not just give people the coins, let them work for it. Let them make a tweet, or tell them to share something on facebook. I really like this coin and i have a fare share of coins. I too think the price on coinedup now is way too low. We need to create more interest and the price will surely go up.
December 26, 2013, 01:17:52 PM
New Giveaway! IF you want to donate then PM me Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=386102.new#new
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 26, 2013, 12:07:57 PM
About the lottery, I deposited 50k and got this message when it refreshed: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 84 bytes) in /home/lottocoi/public_html/lottogame/include/classes/class.db.php on line 183

Whats up?

Simple enough - you deposited a bit too much for the PHP script to eat Cheesy hehe Cheesy
This basically means it tried to process 50k of record and failed due to big amount of memory it had to consume. Adjusting php.ini should do the trick.

memory_limit=32M

Adjust as necessary.

What I'd do on your place is contact him to take a look at your records and set them straight.

And, small p.s.
For the coinedup; I can see people sweating about LOT market price, and similar topics for a while now, and all I seem to see is that this coinedup site is a really bad one.
Design is not professional, half of homepage is not working, it works slow (hinting me that it's some cheap VPS/shared up there); and with all that said - I wouldn't put much importance on that site with any alt coin.

Completely agree with the fact that coindup price doesn't mean a damn thing. Not enough volume is involved. To be fairly appreciated, the coin need to be traded on real exchange such as cryptsy.

Everyone, don't hesitate to vote for the coin on https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/45274

Tweet @BigVern (Cryptsy owner) about it!
December 26, 2013, 12:06:33 PM
ok guys, sorry for delay, lottodice.tk is now up again, fixed withdraw issue and a minor bug in bet (you was able to bet your balance - 0.00000001, now you can bet last 0.00000001 too Smiley )
December 26, 2013, 12:03:23 PM
Come on every1 give lotto coin lottery a go.. its a good way to make a splash.. with a large payout for the first winner Smiley
December 26, 2013, 11:17:26 AM
that' weird...

Lottodice.tk seems broken.. no deposit no withdrawal and no playing.. server error..

and coinedup is acting strange... i cancelled a few outstanding sell orders to get some more coins for the lotto game.. and when i tried to execute a sell order of 100K at 200 Satoshis.. i got a "Order rejected: Trading has temp been halted on this market"

any1 else seeing the same?

about lottodice.tk: i'm fixing some stuff, apologise for this, i will be back up asap
Activity: 196
December 26, 2013, 10:02:57 AM

Whats up?

memory_limit=32M

Adjust as necessary.

And, small p.s.
Jump to: