Author

Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED] - page 245. (Read 370526 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 26, 2013, 08:56:38 PM
Looks like maybe the boost dependencies are not installed?

Can check out the build-unix.txt and see if it helps?

Here are subset of dependencies needed - if you have all these?

If not using debian - can check the file release-process.txt… there are wget links in that file for all these I think.

Dependency Build Instructions: Ubuntu & Debian
----------------------------------------------
sudo apt-get install build-essential
sudo apt-get install libssl-dev
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8++-dev
 Boost 1.40+: sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev
 or Boost 1.37: sudo apt-get install libboost1.37-dev
sudo apt-get install libqrencode-dev

If using Boost 1.37, append -mt to the boost libraries in the makefile.

-d

ok what i did was earse the obj remake it but now i get this one what is this?
main.cpp:17:53: fatal error: boost/random/uniform_int_distribution.hpp: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/main.o] Error 1

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 26, 2013, 07:54:45 PM
Hey guys we have made lottosite with progressive jackpot!

http://lottocoin.org/lottogame/

Simply enter your address, and you will be give an deposit address, send as many coins as you like to that address (at least 1 coin). After a couple of confirms, your tickets will be generated, which you can view anytime

Each ticket costs 1 LOT.

We will sponsor this with no house FEE!! 100% gets paid back to winners!! 5% to jackpot, 95% to winpool.

Each round lasts 7 days, Jackpot keeps progressing until struck. Each week 1 lucky ticket holder will stand a 1:20 chance to win the jackpot

Thanks mrlotto for getting this Lotto game up and running.  
I bought 100 tickets hoping for the 1 golden ticket Smiley.
I am a very early adopter, actually from day one, and am very pleased with the coin and community.  
Minus being the second to join the first Lottocoin pool by marshmallow who stole the coins and the first 1mil block which was found within a couple of hours when only 3 or 4 of us were mining in the pool.
It wouldn't really matter much but my 70K hashrate can only eek out so much.

Thanks again to mrlotto and most importantly all of the you the great community that has gathered around the coin.

From the original honest pool operators and game creators to the user contributed daemon patch and block explorer and those that help in many ways seen, unseen, large and small.
Job well done.

Keep up the great work.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
December 26, 2013, 07:17:07 PM
guys i can't believe we don't have an irc channel also. Or is there? Lets all join #lottocoin on freenode.
Activity: 532
December 26, 2013, 06:47:30 PM
main.cpp:17:53: fatal error: boost/random/uniform_int_distribution.hpp: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

seems like it's missing something how do i fix this now??
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
December 26, 2013, 06:26:48 PM
Hi,

Bit of a newbie question, but I did not realise that your deposit address changes with each deposit on coinedup - i sent a deposit to coinedup to my previous deposit address, and not the new one - I assume I have lost these coins??    Embarrassed

Nope - they turned up.   Phew - its sure a workout for the old heart when you make mistakes in this crypto currency world lol.

No not from my exp they are not lost. I think it might take few extra ticks though for them to show up . I have that happen to me last night myself and the coins came in anyways.
December 26, 2013, 06:20:05 PM
compilation terminated.
Activity: 16
December 26, 2013, 06:19:33 PM
If you are already in the src directory - try just

mkdir obj

git clone URL blah
cd lottocoin
cd src
mkdir obj
then
make -f makefile.unix

-d

Refusing to compile....

/Desktop/lottocoin/src$ make -f makefile.unix
/bin/sh ../share/genbuild.sh obj/build.h
../share/genbuild.sh: 33: ../share/genbuild.sh: cannot create obj/build.h: Directory nonexistent
../share/genbuild.sh: 34: ../share/genbuild.sh: cannot create obj/build.h: Directory nonexistent
mkdir src/obj
make -f makefile.unix blabla ...
done!
I tried this but won't work anything else i can do
mkdir src/obj
mkdir: cannot create directory `src/obj': No such file or directory

Sorry I did that mkdir obj but than I get cannot create directory obj file exists

do:

rm -f src/obj
 mkdir src/obj
 cd src
 make -f makefile.unix
December 26, 2013, 06:15:29 PM

mkdir obj

git clone URL blah
cd lottocoin
cd src
mkdir obj
then
make -f makefile.unix

-d

Refusing to compile....

../share/genbuild.sh: 33: ../share/genbuild.sh: cannot create obj/build.h: Directory nonexistent
../share/genbuild.sh: 34: ../share/genbuild.sh: cannot create obj/build.h: Directory nonexistent
mkdir src/obj
done!
mkdir src/obj

Sorry I did that mkdir obj but than I get cannot create directory obj file exists
Activity: 25
December 26, 2013, 06:11:47 PM

mkdir obj

git clone URL blah
cd lottocoin
cd src
mkdir obj
then
make -f makefile.unix

-d

Refusing to compile....

mkdir src/obj
done!
mkdir src/obj

December 26, 2013, 06:02:02 PM
Refusing to compile....

mkdir src/obj
done!
mkdir src/obj

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 26, 2013, 05:54:24 PM
gogo lottocoin !

best coin to hold tbh  buying some new ones right now^^

i think the price will hit about 0.00000250-0.00000400 cryptsy

(doge hitted 240 and 150 avg and we got about 5x less coins + less mined sofar so suply is way lower)

what do u guys think?

As much as i would love for that to happen. I am pretty sure that the price will probably start at around 0.0000008-0.000001 at best. Only to rise in the long run.

Why i predict this is solely based on the fact that we do not have nearly the same impact as doge, nor do we have the same marketing. A few giveaways is not going to cut it, we need more, we need big games accepting us, we need big names talking about is. We need awareness, and we just might get to where you think we should start at.

Im doing all I can for LOT, i just wish every single one of the guys that is talking in this thread would.

yea maybe but im still fine with that ^^ thats 500% increase on money hehe
Activity: 42
December 26, 2013, 05:43:35 PM

https://www.facebook.com/viajar24h

Awesome! Go here and like this to help spread the word about LottoCoin!
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
December 26, 2013, 05:29:39 PM
Hi,

Bit of a newbie question, but I did not realise that your deposit address changes with each deposit on coinedup - i sent a deposit to coinedup to my previous deposit address, and not the new one - I assume I have lost these coins??    Embarrassed

Nope - they turned up.   Phew - its sure a workout for the old heart when you make mistakes in this crypto currency world lol.
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 26, 2013, 05:16:40 PM
LottoCoin Pool: http://lot.coinium.org/

Payments every 1 minute, auto payments on! - %0 FEE!

• Our Network - We already operate first class & high performance pools for CatCoin, DogeCoin, EarthCoin, Emerald, Lottocoin - http://www.coinium.org
  • %0 fee - Our network have no fees! We just kindly ask you to donate if you like to.
  • Europe servers - Our servers are located in UK.
  • Servers - We have 3 different web, db and pool server.
  • Backups - We get automated backups of our system to two different locations.
  • DDOS protected - We are DDOS protected.
  • Automatic payments - You can get automatic payments if you like to.
  • Quick confirmations - We are quickly processing your transactions.
  • Stratum - The pool is stratum powered.
  • PPLNS - We use PPLNS against pool-hoppers.
  • Automatic Config Generator - Check our workers page to automatically download a generated configuration file for you
  • Mobile friendly - We have mobile friendly user interface so you can check your miner's status from your mobile devices
  • Continuous Support - You can get support from this topic or join our irc channel (irc.freenode.net #coinium) to get instant support

Lotto Coin

Code:
STRATUM:	stratum+tcp://stratum.coinum.org
PORT: 3337
cgminer.exe     -o stratum+tcp://stratum.coinium.org:3337 -u WORKER.NAME -p WORKER_PASSWORD --scrypt -I 13

Register your account & workers over http://lot.coinium.org/index.php?page=register
December 26, 2013, 05:16:04 PM
I might have struck gold. You know me, always wanna do the best for LOT both for myself and everyone of you here!
Talked to a guy on our facebook page that I am a mod of. Here you can see our conversation, and i was hoping that you guys could donate to him (not now but when I say so, gotta talk a bit more with him) just to show him that we are a great community, aswell as make him more interested in our coin thus he will market it more Smiley :

Alex Lapuerta
Hi

Can receive coins for share lottocoin from different fpages

I can share with about 250000+ fans

Regards
Lottocoin
för 32 minuter sedanLottocoin
Hi! Would be very interested! If you put it up and I see results, I will personally give you some nice stacks of LOT
Alex Lapuerta
för 2 minuter sedanAlex Lapuerta
Ok Perfect

Look at this
https://www.facebook.com/viajar24h

My wallet

LmZFMQL3RuNoaH2uZ924A8Q2BUUqWLn7Cu

Remember i and my team can do a big big promos on net ( is our work)
Can do to more social media promos to facebook... SEO, Alexa, Backlinks, viral videos, designs ...We, have 5000+ domains to get views and promos

We, re working to other coin developers for change work for coins

Then i like give coins too to my comunity (only in facebook i can arrive around 2 million real users) Can contact me at [email protected]

If there are faucets can publish too

Regards

Things like these are just what we need. So if you could donate a larger sum (100k+) Please PM me and we can discuss this further!

Cheers
December 26, 2013, 05:12:33 PM
gogo lottocoin !

(doge hitted 240 and 150 avg and we got about 5x less coins + less mined sofar so suply is way lower)

what do u guys think?

As much as i would love for that to happen. I am pretty sure that the price will probably start at around 0.0000008-0.000001 at best. Only to rise in the long run.

Why i predict this is solely based on the fact that we do not have nearly the same impact as doge, nor do we have the same marketing. A few giveaways is not going to cut it, we need more, we need big games accepting us, we need big names talking about is. We need awareness, and we just might get to where you think we should start at.

Im doing all I can for LOT, i just wish every single one of the guys that is talking in this thread would.
December 26, 2013, 05:06:54 PM
gogo lottocoin !

what do u guys think?
Jump to: