Pages:
Author

Topic: Low BTC price is good for Bitcoins at the moment. - page 19. (Read 30535 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
It says two point of view. Someone will buy follow price. But there are people who waiting about the profit and they give up and sell. But of course they lose their money. The best way is to hold.

Obviously, the reason why you join cryptocurrency is because you want to earn profit through invest and if your patience is not enough to handle the volatility of the market then you will just lose money.
Activity: 434
now bitcoin has shown its strength, consequently many people are sorry for having sold their bitcoin when the bitcoin price is cheap. it's time to buy and hold.

Probably, bro, you are right. meanwhile, I am sure that the price MUST go up. Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that is doomed to be something very expensive. Thus, those ones that do not have it yet, should buy it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I totally agree with you. Hence, I want to add one more important thing - you should divide your investment between different assets. In such a way you will have higher chances of a success. I have found a trustworthy Token Sale project. It is called Socratus. It is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices.  It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
Activity: 462
Everybody, who wants to enter the market, is happy that the prices for all the cryptocurrencies are low now. It means that he has the chances to buy more crypto for the same money.
Activity: 60
As for me, It's a great time to buy BTC because its price is very cheap. Hopefully BTC would come back as normal price like last year again and i would have more profit from this price at the moment. However, Its just my perspective about btc for the next time. Nobody would know what trend btc could go in the future. There are still more people who react negatively by selling with BTC. It will probably make the btc price go dip.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''

I had posted about this a few years back, but I feel that I need to post it once more.

We urgently need a re-denomination of Bitcoin through a hard-fork. Each (old) Bitcoin should be divided into 1,000 unites, taking the max supply to 21 billion instead of 21 million. This will prevent people from flocking to useless altcoins, claiming that BTC is too expensive.
Activity: 70
Yes the bitcoin price going low from a twenty thousand dollar valuation to a six thousand dollar current price  value for each coin is definitely a good thing for the reason to make the bitcoin accessible to all, this allows people who are not circulating bitcoin and just keeping it in their wallets to release the coin
Activity: 304
Yes, now is a good time to buy a cryptocurrency. But I preferred to invest not in bitcoin, but in Ethereum. In my opinion, it is more stable than bitcoin with its volatile volatility. Today it grew by almost 3%
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''
Yes, the low price is right for those people to want to enter the world of crypto. This is their moment to shine later. To newbie make sure that you have enough knowledge, and you understand will the risky on investing and don’t afraid to learn something new that you know you can get incredible benefits later. But to us already spend on the bitcoin is not a good scenario. We should be patience. We hope the bitcoin will pump again so that we can get amazing profits.
Yeah you are right many people are not trading in bitcoin because of the downing price and shift to Altcoin to continue their trading. In this day bitcoin trading is worthless and just a waste of time and money. Small coins have great potencail than big coins and that’s the reason that investors have turned to Altcoin, but are waiting for growth in bitcoin price.

People maybe turning to altcoins but its for the sake of getting profit, when they think that they already had enough they will go back to holding bitcoin because they know that this will be the only one who's going to dominate in crypto world. Few of alts will follow bitcoin though but will never replace it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
now bitcoin has shown its strength, consequently many people are sorry for having sold their bitcoin when the bitcoin price is cheap. it's time to buy and hold.
Activity: 488
Merit: 10
Yes, the low price is right for those people to want to enter the world of crypto. This is their moment to shine later. To newbie make sure that you have enough knowledge, and you understand will the risky on investing and don’t afraid to learn something new that you know you can get incredible benefits later. But to us already spend on the bitcoin is not a good scenario. We should be patience. We hope the bitcoin will pump again so that we can get amazing profits.
Yeah you are right many people are not trading in bitcoin because of the downing price and shift to Altcoin to continue their trading. In this day bitcoin trading is worthless and just a waste of time and money. Small coins have great potencail than big coins and that’s the reason that investors have turned to Altcoin, but are waiting for growth in bitcoin price.
Activity: 154
 A low price for a valuable asset is definitely not a good thing but it is required step to approach a good phase or the stable state in the market, this is the called the correction phase in the Elliot wave cycle in which the price of the asset is regulated when too many people value the asset at an unrealistic price 
Activity: 266
Answer the question clearly can not. For someone, the low price is good, but for those who bought at a higher price - this is problematic, since it brings losses. The price is always volatile and one must catch the moments for buying and selling. But how difficult these motives are to justify themselves.
Activity: 208
Now is an opportunity for them to try. They can get the bitcoin they want. All the time, may they succeed in doing so. We expect new people like them to keep bitcoin so that exist
Activity: 336

In my own opinion, low btc prices makes people to invest even more because the price of bitcoins is very expensive for a long time so it was just fine today if the market prices is somehow dropping.
Activity: 392
I think that it is not good at all, bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing, causing altcoin prices to fall, the market is gradually falling into crisis and we are the investors and speculation will be more difficult can be more profitable.

The market is falling down and it is hard to recover, the market cap of the current market is below 300 billion dollars and tends to continue to decline. Therefore, the recovery of bitcoin prices will become even more distant.
Activity: 304
 It says two point of view. Someone will buy follow price. But there are people who waiting about the profit and they give up and sell. But of course they lose their money. The best way is to hold.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
I think it is always positive, and in many ways it is positive, weak hands are gone, new investors attracted, people can afford more of this. From all the sides things are positive.
At the moment i think it is good. Low price and market on the red zone is one of the best opportunity we can have. You can buy BTC and other altcoins that has the potential to grow in the near future. Anytime sooner or later market will recover and bitcoin will bounce back.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
It will attract a lot of people I believe that. I know a lot that I have tried to lead into Bitcoin investment and they all refused just because they said the price of Bitcoin is very costly. But Bitcoin isn’t the only cryptocurrency there is, there are other good cryptocurrencies Ripple, Mcash and Ethereum.

BCH is good too, though not everyone likes to start with altcoins, they prefer to get in with Bitcoin first before any diversification. And moreover, Bitcoin is he best cryptocurrency there is, to be sincere I don’t think there is any other that is better than it.
Activity: 103
Low Bitcoin prices are an opportunity for investors to buy Bitcoin as much as possible. and keep it for a long time until the Bitcoin price goes up, and Bitcoin is worth the sale for a big profit.

I think people are seeing inflated prices and want to get in the train, when the low prices as usual players take the opportunity to improve their position.
I do not think that's true, when we see a huge stream of new users is when the price increases a lot, the media write more about bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: