Pages:
Author

Topic: Low BTC price is good for Bitcoins at the moment. - page 20. (Read 30535 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Most of the new investors are already at loss as they invested at high levels in 2017 end. They will not invest more till price recovers back to that level.
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''
I would agree with you, but these jumps are bitcoin and many people turn away at all from crypto-currency. Did not you consider this option?
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
 I think it is always positive, and in many ways it is positive, weak hands are gone, new investors attracted, people can afford more of this. From all the sides things are positive.
Activity: 191
Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''

I know already what's the puporse of being low price of bitcoin, i know that this is only the way affordable to all the people wanting to buy Bitcoin in a low price for investment it's either rich or poor.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100

Correction necessary its growth was very fast and probably manipulated. For the long term it is best to give more stability to the market and allow new purchases globally.
Yeah you are right. Low price is good for new investors because they can buy some bitcoin on this price. If the price was above $20000 then imagine how many will invest in bitcoin. There will be no new investors of bitcoin due to so high price. All people will prefer low price coins because bitcoin has no monopoly over crypto market.
Activity: 304
I already have my full bitcoin, lol. But also I think not every new-comer will be able to afford it, because as far as we can see most you guys are coming from poor countries, and complaining about the situation in their economic system...
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
That is what the whales are always hoping for. It is always good to buy more when prices are low with investments such as bitcoin and ethereum which have larger market capitalization than the one-day coins which die within a week of trading.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
yeah i need to buy some... but i wonder june will be a good month for btc interms of price rise

Nobody can predict exactly about the future price of bitcoin. You can wait for some more time to see the current fall in the price but it is not guaranteed that the price will drop more. Some people say volatility is good and some say it is not good. Old investors are unhappy with this situation and new investees are happy to get a chance for investment in low price.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
Yes, the low price is right for those people to want to enter the world of crypto. This is their moment to shine later. To newbie make sure that you have enough knowledge, and you understand will the risky on investing and don’t afraid to learn something new that you know you can get incredible benefits later. But to us already spend on the bitcoin is not a good scenario. We should be patience. We hope the bitcoin will pump again so that we can get amazing profits.
If you are new investor you have golden chance for bitcoin investment. If the price grows again you will never take an advantage of bitcoin. It is better to invest in bitcoin today because the price is almost $6000. It is falling more but waiting for more dip can be risky and you may lose this opportunity. On the other hand it is not good for old investors.
Activity: 304
Low price is good not only because it will attract but also it would distract people from bitcoin and leave more place for us strong hands to work and earn, because while the price is low weak hands are gone.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I think higher prices have attracted people to join bitcoin more than lower prices have done. Higher prices put bitcoin on the spotlight and people always don't want to miss out of the gains. Conversely, Lower prices scare people new people away from investing because they might not know how bitcoin and the whole crypto markets operate.
It is business and profit and loss are the parts of business. When you need cash, you will sell your bitcoin no matter what is the price, and when you want to invest you will not see the price but if the price is low it is your luck, otherwise serious investors do not look for the price to fall and wait for long time, especially experienced traders. On the whole low price is good for new investors.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
That is true, if you're thinking of buying. Most of people who has BTC would react to dip by selling. There is quite a few of us who actually rejoice when the market is down so we can buy more coins. A low price does attract investors, and it can definitely attract whales which could boost up pricenin one fell swoop.
Activity: 1050
I think what's happening on bitcoin right now has two effects on its users. First now that bitcoin is in low price it's much affordable for the new users of bitcoin. And second it is very sad days for those who had bitcoin already  Grin. PEACE

Of course it's very sad if they bought it for $ 9.000, while the current traded bitcoin price is $ 6.171  Grin.
With the more people who buy bitcoin it's expected that the price will grow as soon as possible, though price pressures are still going on as we have seen recently.
this time is the right time for investors to buy bitcoin, but it is better to buy it gradually, because the market is uncertain. so we can minimize risks and keep psychology up
Activity: 116
Merit: 2
Earn with impressio.io
It is true. I cannot pay lots of money to buy bitcoin. However, most of  people are  attracted to buy bitcoin when the price goes up.
Yeah it is very good especially for new investors, because they can buy bitcoin for low price. In the future if the price grows which is a fact they will not be able to buy bitcoin. If you want to make huge money from bitcoin then you should buy some bitcoin today. In the future the price will grow up again and then you will rub your hands if you do not buy today.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
I think what's happening on bitcoin right now has two effects on its users. First now that bitcoin is in low price it's much affordable for the new users of bitcoin. And second it is very sad days for those who had bitcoin already  Grin. PEACE

Of course it's very sad if they bought it for $ 9.000, while the current traded bitcoin price is $ 6.171  Grin.
With the more people who buy bitcoin it's expected that the price will grow as soon as possible, though price pressures are still going on as we have seen recently.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Yes the market crashing has it's pros and cons in fact there is even a technical analysis that bitcoin will go down to 6000 or 5500. Which is suspicious despite the good news for bitcoin this past weeks the price still fluctuate's. The only explanation to this are the whales doing there exploit again making fake volume trading in order to cause an FUD to traders and selling their coins.
Activity: 172
This is good opportunity for bitcoin invest. I think next year not come this like chance. Bitcoin will rise up rapidly this year end. Don't fear invest now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
Bitcoin prices may be low right now and people could have different perspectives. Some people would see it as a chance to invest in it. However, some would still be skeptical about it. Most people would believe that the price of bitcoin would be continuously falling down and will never go up again. It is better if people would do their research first before investing instead of depending on the price falls on whether or not they should invest.
copper member
Activity: 294
Looking at this situation bitcoin prices are still low, I think for us this is a good chance you can make investments now, because looking at the future of bitcoin is very promising, so you will generate many profits by selling higher  .

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Yes, the low price is right for those people to want to enter the world of crypto. This is their moment to shine later. To newbie make sure that you have enough knowledge, and you understand will the risky on investing and don’t afraid to learn something new that you know you can get incredible benefits later. But to us already spend on the bitcoin is not a good scenario. We should be patience. We hope the bitcoin will pump again so that we can get amazing profits.
Yeah we should consider the current market conditions is a natural thing so we don't panic about market conditions that have not moved to recover. we must understand that the weakening of prices is an opportunity for them (newcomer) to buy bitcoin at a cheap price. and they should know that. before bitcoin prices actually go up
Pages:
Jump to: