Pages:
Author

Topic: Low BTC price is good for Bitcoins at the moment. - page 18. (Read 30535 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
It is not really a cheaper Bitcoin that will attract  people to buy bitcoin, that may be true for this who are already involved with bitcoin and know the potential for growth it had, on the other hand, it will not attract new comers, let's face it, bitcoin once sold for 1-2$ per btc in 2013,not many persons were interested, people will peak interest when it hits 20000$ as they did last time
Activity: 196
But not all are interested in bitcoin or crypto, aside from the current price that is far enough from before making them think again to buy, maybe for those who understand crypto it doesn't matter
Yeah those how are well aware of bitcoin nature will not get sad for falling price, or low price of bitcoin as they know soon price of bitcoin will again get high, it is nature of bitcoin that it changes the price, I use to buy when it get low and I sell when it get high, so for me I personally never get upset with falling price of bitcoin, I know it soon I am going to be happy for holding and buying bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
this can give a pause for holders who want to sell all their btc. in this moment, hoping that many will buy bitcoin to increase the market cap of bitcoin.

While holding Bitcoin, you can make a successful attempt to find a well-paid job and start earning more money. Wait when BTC is expensive again, get a cool salary, and enjoy the better life.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
A good price to start investing even if the market reversal falls just around the corner.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
yes you are right and I agree with what you say, when the price of bitcoin falls it is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can to use the moment as best as possible.

It sounds so easy right? Buy at what you think is a cheap price and then panic when the value drops more. Or if the price doesn't recover in your forseen amount of time. Any correction is good any market to have balance but we're probably having too much of this
Activity: 84
Certainly a lot of people will join in the business if the bitcoins price is low. Red market will not always negative for me because this just mean that there will be a door for a new investment. But i think buying a full bitcoin will always depend on what you have, maybe its too expensive but you will also have good profit.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
But not all are interested in bitcoin or crypto, aside from the current price that is far enough from before making them think again to buy, maybe for those who understand crypto it doesn't matter
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
yes you are right and I agree with what you say, when the price of bitcoin falls it is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can to use the moment as best as possible.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
honestly, I'm little bit skeptical about similar statements.

maybe it is valid, in some part of Asia or equator Africa, but generally doesn't matter so much, if bitcoin costs ~230 or ~330. for example, I just used tram in my city and every stupid holds iphone 5s/6 in his hand so 3BTC or 4BTC phone..

I want to say, that once there will be general interest, price doesn't matter so much for potential users.
NO actually Iphone 5s/6 does not compensate the bitcoin value. Like a single bitcoin could buy more or less 9iphone 5s/6 because relatively these phones are cheaper than the value of bitcoin. Here in the Philippines the Ipone 6s is more or less 30K PHP and the value of BTC if 300-400K PHP. So in a single bitcoin you could buy more iphones not just once like you have stated that 3BTC for a single Iphone? NO it is not.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Yes low Bitcoin should we buy,and hold for long term,because cryptocurrency money will grow years Smiley so if you know and understand the concept of crypto then you should buy as u can and HOLD:)
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''

Yes it is good for the bitcoins because they really need some true supporters right now not just bandwagon peoples that are just here because os the price are high. And besides true investors wants the bitcoins to fall for them to put their money again or buy bitcoins in a muh cheaper price but the new comers do not realize that thing.

investors do also want the price to increase not just to decrease because it is useless if they cant earn a profit thru it . many investors did actually quit because bitcoin became too stagnant these past months specifically this year , thats why we need another potential investors to cover up  the loss of bitcoin

. overall , some people prefer the price to go down low while some do also want the price to increase higher . so it itll still depend on the person if what it his preference .
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
I think that this is only the beginning of a big game: indeed, everyone remembers the time when bitcoin cost 17 to 20 thousand dollars. And this gives no rest and there is a hope that the course will return and will cost the same. The annual turnover of crypto-currencies in 2018 has grown very much from 17 to 612 billion dolars, the thought is still ahead of the golden time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Low price of Bitcoins will attract new people to join the rally, now that a lot more people can afford to buy a ''Full Bitcoin''

Yes it is good for the bitcoins because they really need some true supporters right now not just bandwagon peoples that are just here because os the price are high. And besides true investors wants the bitcoins to fall for them to put their money again or buy bitcoins in a muh cheaper price but the new comers do not realize that thing.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
low bitcoin price is good for us to buy again because I think every people wants to buy bitcoin at the low price and sell at the high price. but the problem is we cannot always see the bottom price of bitcoin so we need to know the time for the down price and maybe we can solve this by placing the buy order at the market. I always want to buy more bitcoin at the low price because this means, I can expect to sell the bitcoin when the price can increase higher in the future.
Activity: 378
this can give a pause for holders who want to sell all their btc. in this moment, hoping that many will buy bitcoin to increase the market cap of bitcoin.

Yes it will stop the holders to sell their coins but at the same time you can also invest a huge amount in order to earn more profit in the market when it pumps up again.
Activity: 420
People's interest is when bitcoin prices decline gradually, but sometimes they do not realize that prices can fall again below the price they buy, but never fear the decline in prices because it can be ascertained that prices will rise again even for a long time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
Activity: 104
That is true, if you're thinking of buying. Most of people who has BTC would react to dip by selling. There is quite a few of us who actually rejoice when the market is down so we can buy more coins. A low price does attract investors, and it can definitely attract whales which could boost up pricenin one fell swoop. Wink Wink
copper member
Activity: 39
Merit: 5
Yes you're right most of all newly investors are waiting bitcoin to drop down a lot of then wan't bitcoin prices more valuable them to invest so they can earn more profit in the future so this is the lucky time to them. it is right time to invest in bitcoin or ethereum so investors you should invest now.
Activity: 24
Well, I don't think this low price is good. If to attract new people I think bitcoin will remain attractive despite the high price. And to be honest I waited for a bitcoin hike. I hope the end of this year bitcoin will increase again. Let's just keep the good work then.
Pages:
Jump to: