Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 106. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
well as sad as the fall is this is also the best time to buy or invest in crypto. this is time in excited investment
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I am pretty excited about the situation since I already purchased half a bitcoin and several thousands of altcoins which I was interested in recently and I am thinking of adding more coins to my portfolio due to the current bearish market situation. Personally, I am a HODLER myself and I invest for long term profits which is why I feel that many of the coins that I purchased recently are highly undervalued at the moment and will skyrocket once the entire market starts to rally in the near future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 4
These discount times we are in now should benefit those who missed out
throughout 2017 although the price could fall a bit more.

its certainly a good time for topping up various holdings, of course for
those who believe the situation is temporary, like me  Grin

Exact and accurate!  Wink
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I'm excited because I can invest in ICO.
Recently, the cryptocurrency market is too fire, lead to each ICO project completed in a very short period of time the raise, I think when prices began to fall, so now is a good time to choose a good ICO project to invest.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
I think that everyone who has coins, seeing how the price falls on them, worries and worries a lot. Since it loses its money due to the instability of the market. A guess is the growth or fall is very difficult. Now is the best time to buy coins, and those who have them, keep it !!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Although I believe many of the prices are fairly low and exciting, however, I think waiting till the market stabilize would the best option. No one knows where's the bottom and in crypto world BTC leads the market - if it keeps falling the rest will follow -.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
These discount times we are in now should benefit those who missed out
throughout 2017 although the price could fall a bit more.

its certainly a good time for topping up various holdings, of course for
those who believe the situation is temporary, like me  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
no room for excitement, made all my savings in cryptocurrencies and we all know well that period of price recovery is long and boring. so nobody knows what will happen next. btc around 7,5K all alts will follow the dip.
Activity: 302
Actally i am not happy, because I am trapped. However I am not too upset, because I know the storm will pass and I will survive! Bitcoin has been sentenced for lots time, and how?
Activity: 244
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?

im not excited on the down trend of the market now because i don't withdraw my coins since feb. i should hold now and buy more to recover from loss.
Activity: 56
Merit: 4
I honestly don't see the current movement as an opportunity just yet since price just bounces a bit and falls down even harder. This indicates a dead cat bounce or bull trap.

LOL... I know about "dead cat bounce", and it's hilarious but still an horrible image.
Of course it's not. If falls again -> buy again. Simple.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think this is a good time to buy,
Let's just say this flood of discount coins in the world of crypto,
and will most likely come back up again later
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
Open a coinmarketcap and make a snapshoot, after one year you will see it and you will be surprised at how much the crypto currency has grown.
Activity: 97
Merit: 2
I honestly don't see the current movement as an opportunity just yet since price just bounces a bit and falls down even harder. This indicates a dead cat bounce or bull trap.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
The current situation is actually an ideal opportunity for us to buy some coins at discount price.
Today I bought a new amount of Cardano coin and I'm very happy about that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
I agree that now it is the best time to diversify portfolio. But if a person has no spare time (because of main full-time job) for short-time trades, then if will be great to invest in bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
We should really saw this as an opportunity to buy more and we should really not panic but I do believe that this emotion is really happening as of now which the tension would really be there specially for those people who did bought on peak prices and seeing their portfolio into large percentage negatives would really put you into a situation where you do have the doubts already either you would hold or would tend to sell for cutting loses.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
I would have been excited if I had free cash to shop.
I think that the market will dip to BTC = 5000$ and ETH = 600$. Something in those lines. Then I will make some purchases. Probably around end of February.
Activity: 198
already started a few bags but still waiting for a bigger dip to buy some more
Activity: 154
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
I think that you should not worry. The market is now a correction. This happens every year. After correction, growth will begin. The only question is: how long will the correction last?
Jump to: