Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 11. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
It really is a very interesting situation now when the altcoins are at an embedded price you can buy a lot of altcoins with high price probability you can buy at a lower price and sell it at a higher price in the future. . Now is the perfect time to buy
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
I think the prices in the crypto market are now for me. it's time to buy the subcoins you believe will rise in time. If you invest in coins with high potential as a project, you risk less.
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
Dear all,
Yes, That maybe a good situation for us to buy something for long term holding. It is good signal. But for someone, it is not good, their fund seem to be empty, they hold only; so they want the high price. The coin market is complex place!
I agree with your point of view. These people need to have balls of steel and great strength of will. I think it's a lot of stress. For others, this is a good time to accumulate good cryptocurrency assets at low prices.
Activity: 224
Dear all,
Yes, That maybe a good situation for us to buy something for long term holding. It is good signal. But for someone, it is not good, their fund seem to be empty, they hold only; so they want the high price. The coin market is complex place!
Activity: 102
Haha, I don't think I am excited about this situation, because I already have a lot of money, I will continue to hold my currency, and patiently wait for the arrival of the bull market, I will not buy money again, because we do not Know what will happen tomorrow, say a frustration, if the encryption can not rise, then the more you invest, the more losses you will lose.
Activity: 126
of course I'm not happy with the current situation, although I know that the rise and fall of the market is normal in the world of cryptocurrency or investment. even so it is worry, it has happened so long the market is low, will be up to when like this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
It is too risky to invest right now on bitcoin because the prices are not stable yet and might still go down after  you bought the coin. So better to wait for the good entry to avoid losses. For altcoin,  I think this is the right time to buy for those with dumped prices already and has a potential in the future.  
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
low price it means a big chance for us to sell at the highest price because we can get a lot of amount from the coin so we can wait for a while to sell at the highest price. but it cannot happen in the short time and we still need to wait until the price can move to the highest price. this is the chance for us if we want to buy much amount at a low price.
Activity: 140
Its an excitement to those who buy when prices are low, but to those who bought when prices are pretty high its a misery. And they tend to do stupid things such as panic selling, to avoiding any dropping price. But its a huge loss, and nobody want to experiencing a huge loss. So i think these recent days might be the right time to buy before a mega bull run happens in the near future..
Activity: 60
I have a little bit excitement about the situation. That is a opportunity to buy the coin at the lower price.
But who could be sure that is the lowest price of coin. it probably will take a long time for waiting the high price.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
Yes this is good opportunity to search and buy undervalued but good project to invest. i always wait for the dip and when the price bounce back up i immediately buy. Im happy now to full my bag with pundiX token i think this is promising new project with a good product. I always keep my eye on bitcoin price movement i already buy some bitcoin if the rise continue  i will invest all in, else of course i always cut losses.
Activity: 127
I don't feel excited at all, because the price of encryption in my hand has been falling all the time, and there is no more cash to buy other encryption. I hope the market can improve as soon as possible.
Activity: 158
Low prices means that you can benefit from the future spread, as u can sell some top coins and buy the lowest and most promising, as usually they are the most volatile.
Activity: 106
The price is now low, the excitement is definitely a little bit. After all, this price is a good opportunity to buy, but at the same time I will be a little worried, because the encryption market is really too unstable, I will wait for the price to stabilize, I will buy it again. Calm, don't be impulsive
Activity: 182
The price rollback down for people who have managed to sell their cryptocurrency is a wonderful time for new investments.
Now all cryptocurrency is very cheap, and if you have time to earn or just want to invest your money, now is the perfect time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
low prices should make us eager to buy the assets of crypto more, because looking at the present situation certainly there have been many who earn fortunes from the circumstances of yesterday where the price is now down and ride the bitcoin back.
Yes you are right with that one and right now is the perfect time to buy altcoins because for sure in a few weeks altcoins will pump hard as possible because altcoins season has already started. Goodluck to all of us.
Activity: 32
yes now low price is going on market and this i s the right time to investment on Crypto market but i am not ready investment now because i have some coins and all are in hold i am waiting for  market growing up
Activity: 12
I'm joining the Altcoin with bounty and airdrop, I will be trader in future non far, maybe
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
People want to make 10x but don't want to experience cycles of lower prices. This is quite difficult to understand because how can someone make 10x if the starting price is high?
Activity: 345
low prices should make us eager to buy the assets of crypto more, because looking at the present situation certainly there have been many who earn fortunes from the circumstances of yesterday where the price is now down and ride the bitcoin back.
Pages:
Jump to: