Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 15. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I'm worried because all of my money was already in the market, so I do not benefit with the market being so low. But you do learn from it. Take profits because when things are good, because if it goes down you will have money to buy more.
Try not to worry so much, the money that is gone should not be worth having in the very first place. You should just focus on making more money instead of setting.
Activity: 168
No not really because i was able to buy in those times that bitcoin market price has not yet fallen down. Relatively for now i am still holding and wishing that market price for now will go strong and continue to soar high so that i could be able to get profit also from it. Anyway i know that it will happen one day and i should be ready for it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Now the the greater part are disturbed next to the shred in the expenditure of close each the crypto up-to-dateness. It's not extremely fine to observe every proportion how your money dissolves clear to falling prices.
Activity: 32
The situation that has developed in the market is not encouraging at all.I think, current low prices of Bitcoin and other altcoins is a great opportunity to buy more assets and hold until the next growth.
Activity: 107
I'm sure if you can get many benefits in the future I think you can also get more bitcoin and ethereum, because now the price is also still cheap, so you will also get many good profits in the future at a high price from the price you get now .
Activity: 62
Firstly, I was very worried about the fact that prices are falling, but then I just stopped worrying. My coins lost a lot in price, but I will not sell them, because once I sell the coin, I will immediately lose money. Now I'm just waiting for an even lower price to buy more coins, because I need to use the current situation for my own purposes
Activity: 83
It is just a normal phenomenon happens in every single year and a great time to buy tokens at much lower prices. There's a time that the coin you invested will grow that can gives you a better income in the future. Forget about the FUDs which will give you a negative vision about crypto. Let's face the future with the crypto as it is the best way to earn bigger money for the future. Good luck
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Any upward graph of the course in any case at any time will suspend its growth and go down. This is inevitable and is called overheating of the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I won't be excited. Many people want low prices to enter the cryptocurrency, but I think the cryptocurrency will not be so low. These are illusions, and investment still needs to be hard, not always waiting.
Activity: 84
when market low price, you have chance to buy good token with good price to invest. Depend on you keep believe this market or not. Too much trader rich when do like this.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I did not yet sell because the price are so dump and slowly and slowly drop that almost 50% of my investment are already gone but behind of this  situation I am excited because I can now buy more in a low price and it is a time waiting also for the small investors and big investors to buy more in a low price and then wait for the price pump up then sell and then cheers with a good profit.
Activity: 361
I think the mood of this situation is on both sides. If you have some altcoins and you need money badly so you want to sell, then I am not sure you will happy about the low prices on the market now. Hence if you are an investor who is hoping to invest in a lot of coins, then hurray... I think it is a good time to buy, not to sell.
Activity: 53
I am not doing a lot of things right now, I am just patiently waiting for the light at the end of the tunnel. It seems that the end of the tunnel is a little bit far though. It is sad but it is something I have to come to terms with. I actually want to buy a few coins these past few days because they are really cheaper but then Bitcoin and Ethereum are also very cheap so I guess I will just have to stick with what I have right now.
Activity: 34
I hope this is my chance to purchase new coins in light of the fact that the cost of coins is getting all the more low. I need to attempt different altcoins that are promising and give me a decent benefit. I trust it will turn out what I envision.
Activity: 23
Not exactly. It may be a decent open door for the individuals who are new to bitcoin, anyway it will influence the entire network since it's dropping has been going on more as often as possible. Anyway, despite everything i'm searching forward for better results on the next days.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
Low prices is a good opportunity to buy some coins. In the future, I am sure the market will grow and it will be possible to earn
Activity: 138
well im not exicted about it im holding some coins but the others are because they're gonna buy in low prices.
Activity: 87
I'm upset, but I'm not panicking ... of course I'm worried that my portfolio is x3 times cheaper than I invested
Activity: 155
to be honest, I am calm , I think that in the near future the market will start to go up
Activity: 54
For the cryptocurrency investors who bought their coins at higher prices then goes down the next days, it's better to hodl your coins and wait for their rebounds. Low prices give us the opportunity to buy coins at cheaper rate but you should also monitor the market often to find if the price of the coin is already reached its bottom.
Pages:
Jump to: