Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 13. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Low prices are a good time to invest. I think the market needs different conditions to operate better. I like the price stability, not the low price, otherwise I think we can't make a profit.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Your right, we need to ride the situation given on us, everytime is a best opportunity even both red market and bull market. Its all worth of living and try to find advantage in that situation instead of finding thing put yourself down. In each moment there will be a way to earn. Look for the present not for the future.

Just quote,    present before anything else
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
We are all excited because it will be the biggest comeback of all coins. Do not worry because the price is very low, let's relax and see the situation of the market. It is recovering and surely you will get a big profit in a few months.
Activity: 350
The problem of some people in the crypto community is that they do not have proper knowledge in how the market goes that is why they are being triggered by the negativity and the price dips that came in this industry in the last few months. Specially the people that just joined that community on the last quarter of 2017 because of the hype. People should need to learn how the market really works and why the prices of cryptocurrencies need to drop. To be positive we need to be more knowledgeable and how to respond to volatility of the crypto market.
Activity: 632
Merit: 108
https://imgur.com/TOEV9DO
During the decline in prices of cryptocurrency, I try to distract on anything else and not to worry about it. None of us should worry, because the cryptocurrency market has a great potential for further growth and the price of cryptocurrency will rise in any case.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Not everyone sees opportunities when the prices of coins are low. Sometimes, it is until such coin start mooning, before they will think of buying. Here are times it does not work that way, else, you will see yourself buying  the ATH. Buy the dip and sell high.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
Am happy about the situation of low price but at the same time am also sad about it
Am happy in the sense that I will be able to acquire coins at cheaper and affordable price
But am sad because I won't be able to sell them, because the price will be too low.
So I have to hold.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I'm never excited about low prices because they usually represent not the best situation with the whole market, I think that it is a moment for some to buy desired coins however.
Maybe, but they must choose those coin who's belong In top10 altcoins, so that their Investment will surely have a future and will no be loss easily. And If you want long-term ofcourse bitcoin Is good for that, since there's a speculation that It will reach $50,000 before the end of these year.
Activity: 83
Low price is very good for investment, and who does it .
Activity: 280
Last week was very successful for Bitcoin and maybe it is the beginning of a big growth? I think it's quite possible that Bitcoin will cost more than 20k till the end of 2018.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A decentralized registry for unique assets
I think we can continue investing in BTC, for the last week it has gone well up and will continue to grow.
Activity: 131
prices are low, but it should attract investors and I'm not worried that the prices are low.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
I'm never excited about low prices because they usually represent not the best situation with the whole market, I think that it is a moment for some to buy desired coins however.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
I see first message was in February and i think we all a still excited of altcoin prices) Personally i starting to accumulate some alts, because they are near their bottoms. But who knows, every bottom can be replaced by the next.

I noticed that many coins went below their bottom, so I recommend to be afraid of entering the cryptocurrencies now that have not gone below the bottom. If they are much lower, then it is worth buying them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I see first message was in February and i think we all a still excited of altcoin prices) Personally i starting to accumulate some alts, because they are near their bottoms. But who knows, every bottom can be replaced by the next.
Activity: 602
Prices are still very low and in these 6 months I’ve accumulated many altcoins and bitcoin. I’ve a long term view so I really don’t care about this period of crisis
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I'm upset, but I'm not panicking ... of course I'm worried that my portfolio is x3 times cheaper than I invested

Don't worry. Average your losses and purchase small amounts at each downfall. Ofc, do this with those assets, which you believe in. If projects are chosen correctly, this strategy will bring you a good profit!
Activity: 45
If you change to the past, I will panic in the face of this situation. But now I don't think so. I would choose to continue buying some cryptocurrencies when prices are low.
Activity: 33
Greetings, see, the situation with the market is crypto-currency, but you do not need to panic, this whole situation is temporary, do not worry, the market will recover in the near future so be patient
Activity: 123
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?

Here's what I'm waiting for, the market is falling and prices are very low. I've planned to buy some coins and will keep them until the market conditions recover. I am interested in crypto coin for a long time, and it will only come true to have it. Why not yesterday? Because yesterday the price is high.
Pages:
Jump to: