Pages:
Author

Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation? - page 12. (Read 7082 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Precisely cant anticipate the course of events of market yet it will green and blast. Market is rely on the request and supply and both impact the market result decay or on peak.High request yet short supply result costs high and enormous supply however no request comes about decrease of prices.So just persistence and dont take choice in freeze take unwind and hold up till showcase goes up.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
It's a good time to buy coins, so I'm not upset because of the general situation on the market. I view the fall as a good time for investment.
Activity: 56
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?

For a long-term perspective, it is better to purchase, for further sale at a high price. But it's not known how long it can last. With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
Activity: 162
Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
I would suggest buy when its low, you should not worry. The market is now gain and dipping. This happens every year. After August, growth will begin. The only question is: how long will the gain last? Get all the project you can get your hands on now, I would suggest ICO, Alts and BTC all. Liven is my top pick, Nem is my favorite alt and BTC you know.
Activity: 112
In my opinion this is not good what was happening to the market for the past half of the year. All these bad news from manipulators who want to lower the price - do they think about the whole market, what if the situation turns out that way than nobody wants to be here anymore Huh
Activity: 238
I'm not excited in this situation because, maybe if I have enough money to buy more coins and hold it until the price will grow, but I only have some and I'm waiting to earn more profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
I do not like what is happening in the market. The price of altrarian coins goes down and this is very frustrating because I was hoping that there will be growth.
Activity: 210
Its great to be in low price now!! But in the next month i think all token will be in bull run or go up to the moon!! And i will sell all token that i have!! For the goals!! So you guys what you think are you excited too??
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
It is great that prices are low and market got corrected healthy, but I am already all in Grin In my opinion it will not last longer, we are already in 7 months of downtrend so it will turn someday. So this is kinda opportunity for those who cashed out in winter or got into usdt
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Low price makes me uninspired, I prefer to buy when the price is expensive because it is more likely to rise than to buy cheaply but have the opportunity to continue to drop, and the fact is now happening.
Activity: 443
I am passionate in working but in buying and holding it I think for now I still need more time to think about it. and I see today it is very difficult to earn a decent profit like last year on trade and gifts as well as ico.
Activity: 126
Every time that crypto currencies drop, it was recover very fast, It was proven here many times, If i haven't neglect my investment a few months ago, I could enjoy my profits everyday,I could blame anyone but myself, sometime, I was too confident in my intuition and haven't given a chance to look at technical analysis.We should never forget, that in every investment, we have to look for any possible outcome or result in our action.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Of course! But I'm not just excited, I understand that the market started its upward movement, the bears will soon leave our favorite market completely and we will again fly to the Moon. As soon as big and positive events about bitcoin begin to happen, the world will hear about crypto-currencies again.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
The market is falling - it's good. The market is growing - it's even better. I like the current situation. Unfortunately, I have no cash for investment, but im feeling some good premonition. The calm before the storm. Before the storm of growth.
Activity: 17
Some are worried and some are excited about the situation and it is really not surprising. For me lower prices means opportunity to buy altcoins which I believe will rise in the right period of time.
Activity: 77
I hope that we will not be on such a day, and the panic has decreased . Bitcoin for many is a good way to earn,perhaps the only one .
Activity: 87
Although I believe many of the prices are fairly low and exciting, however, I think waiting till the market stabilize would the best option. No one knows where's the bottom and in crypto world BTC leads the market - if it keeps falling the rest will follow -.

In this situation we are excited if the price are low when we are a buyer or we are in investor. But if we are the hunters we don't want to excited because we cannot earn good profit. What we are going to do if we are the hunters we wait untill the price is rising it it's high value.
Activity: 64
I'm so excited when the currency price fall down. I would have a chance to buy some crypto at cheaper price. however, we couldn't be sure that is the lowest prices of the coin. so to make some advantages while the market is bleeding we have to use some technical knowledge to determine when the time for buying.
if you carefully do it. you would get good profit.
Activity: 103
At present, the market price is low. I really feel excited. After all, low price is a good buying opportunity, but at the same time I feel very scared. The market is really unstable. Many things are unknown. In short, I hope people can be patient. a little, after watching for a few days
Activity: 196
of course I was very excited by the existence of a situation of price drop yesterday. I bought some potential new altcoin. Like EOS and also of cardano. There are also some other altcoin. Now I am still waiting for my price, hodl will rise sharply, and could have benefited from it.
Pages:
Jump to: