Pages:
Author

Topic: LoyceV's Avatar for Rent [first 🦊🦊🦊3 YEARS🦊🦊🦊 (165 weeks) rented out] - page 68. (Read 31794 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 6436
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Thank you for pointing out, o_e_l_e_o! A bird told me that Maestro was eagerly waiting for an update from you, to see if he can bribe you good rent your avatar, but seeing what you just posted he is very upset now.

However, he thanks you for your honesty Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18503
My avatar is still not for rent.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Fifty-eighth week paid.
Right on time, thanks again Smiley

Let's see who's the first to derail this thread now .....
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
legendary
Of course, you meant by "derailed since a few weeks" that it actually works as it was designed at its origins. "Luckily we are back at normal!" means that now it is derailed again, as it happened (probably) since week #30-40, situation which became "the new normal".

These being said, I'd like also to try to convince o_e_l_e_o in changing his mind and open a topic though, for announcing he is not renting his avatar, as being unable to do so, as his avatar is already rent. I'd also suggest to the other Merit Cycling Club members to proceed on this manner - suchmoon and The Pharmacist.

The forum needs a full visibility for all the members not renting their avatars!
legendary
Opening yours will give Foxpup an added advantage of exposure.
In the spirit of derailing this thread, I'd like to remind everyone that I already gained "added exposure" last month and I'm not really sure how another thread can be expected to top that, though I'm open to suggestions. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
This morning I was just wondering what happened to this thread, and how it wasn't being derailed since a few weeks.
Luckily we are back at normal!
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Why not open your own thread
Saying what? "Avatar not for rent"?
Or avatar is not for rent ATM but will be for rent, just in case Fox club has changes in participant choosing algorithm. Smiley

If there is something needed, it will not be personal avatar for rent threads but should be a child board on the forum for the Fox club. Fox spends his own money to fight against spammers so his expensive club deserves a spot. I am kidding and it will not happen but this idea is not too bad, personally.
legendary
In case it is somehow not obvious enough that my already rented avatar is not available to be rented by virtue of it already being rented, consider this post public notice that my already rented avatar is not available to be rented.

I do not think such an insignificant announcement regarding my already rented avatar not being available to be rented (because, if you remember from the beginning of this post, it is already rented) warrants its own thread.
legendary
Obviously =)))

It would be very practical (also a proof of vanity? Smiley ) to open a topic where to announce that your avatar is not for rent, as it is already rented lol. Let's see how it would look like (using / updating LoyceV's words from OP):

Quote from: o_e_l_e_o
My Avatar is not for rent Smiley I can not make any deal per post, nor per week, nor per month nor per year, payment in Bitcoin. Payment can be fixed in Bitcoin or dollars, but has to happen in Bitcoin. I prefer to be paid upfront, but I'm flexible if you're trusted enough is irrelevant now, as my avatar is already rented, but for you to know, I like BTC.

Looks great, right? o_e_l_e_o, what do you think?
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 328
Since I don't have my own thread, I'll again hijack this one to also say thanks again!
Why not open your own thread instead of hiding under Loyce thread. Opening yours will give Foxpup an added advantage of exposure. It is part of publicity.
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
made already 1BTC in just a Year LoL.
Almost, hitting 1 BTC will take another 14 weeks. I'm in no rush Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
I should start charging per post in this topic Cheesy
If it wouldn't be so amusing, it would show: "(214 posts by 25 users deleted.)" on top Tongue
I propose to make it 1sat/post ✌️😂 still better than nothing LoL.

Fifty-fifth week paid.
Received Smiley Thanks again Smiley
Oh wow, that's that, You and the fox have made already 1BTC in just a Year LoL. Crazy Foxhole Indeed. Too many foxes. And I wonder how long this will lasts, it would be good if this continues until the end of this forum 😂
legendary
Since I don't have my own thread, I'll again hijack this one to also say thanks again!
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: