Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTBc] The most profitable alt coin to mine is... - page 3. (Read 19508 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
@busminer, a vote is not submitting a suggestion.
When the suggestion is processed it shows up in the list and then you can vote on it.
But good initiative
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
This week there was an interesting increase in the number of active users, we are about 1141 and this will mean an higher LTB value in some days.

it also mean less coins for everyone, same thing as a mining, you won't get more, and the value is decreasing right now, which make the thing worse, i hope it recover later
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
This week there was an interesting increase in the number of active users, we are about 1141 and this will mean an higher LTB value in some days.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1

LetsTalkBitcoin

Vote for LTBC to hit new exchange HitBTC.com !
1.Go to link http://hitbtc.com/vote
2.Press Suggest currency
3.Introduce all like the picture, enter the captcha and click Submit.
The more votes, the faster the coin will appear on the new exchange with a good rate!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--758328
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
And I saw some guy made worthless post, did you think LTB need moderator to control spam post?

Yeap, this is a problem. I'm sure it will be solved over the time

Yep - I imagine a distributed moderation system is in the works. There should be very little need for super-moderator intervention.
Activity: 301
still can't change my profile pic
And I saw some guy made worthless post, did you think LTB need moderator to control spam post?

Yeap, this is a problem. I'm sure it will be solved over the time
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
yes, we need to have it on bittrex.

Let's see if Bittrex can add LTBc to their markets!
But LTBc devs have to contact with them... are there any topics about that on the forum?
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
That will be great ^)
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Yeah, we need LTBc to be listed to another bigger exchange. So far it's still only on melotic.

Good that LTBc finally made it to coinmarketcap.com

That's kind of neat
Since it tracks so many coins hope it does well there aka grow.
Yeah, we need LTBc to be listed to another bigger exchange. So far it's still only on melotic.

Good that LTBc finally made it to coinmarketcap.com
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
whales are buying again, look at the orders (only buys).

Good to hear. Is it still only on Melotic? Last time I checked there was not much activity on DEX.
Got a little over a thousand this week. Safe to say the big earning phase is now over.

Buy! Buy! Buy! Is all I see

How do you see the future of LTBcoin brother ?

Sorry, man. I must say that I can't really predict the future. What I hope is not always what happens, so i can't be sure that what I think is right.

Could you kindly still say it.

I like the way you think and I'm highly looking forward to hear your opnion.

Whatever it's optimistic or not, just share it please.

Thank you.

I hope that LTBcoin price will be increasing, but I don't act on it. I act like I don't know the future. So I hope my weekly earnings will increase with the price of the coin. But I will not make a killing because I don't hoard LTBcoins since I can't predict the future.
Adam just issued an additional 12 M LTBcoins! This is probably part of the masterplan.

Here is an explanation posted on their website:

LTBCOIN Alert: Adam Levine, who controls the LTBCOIN issuing address is going to be on vacation for the next two Saturday disbursements. Nick Rathman (Lead Development Lead) will be handling the weekly rewards occuring on August 23rd and 30th. In contrast to our normal weekly creation, the next two weeks worth of LTBCOIN will be created shortly and sent to an address under Nicks control, to be held until the saturday releases. Everything is normal, nothing is broken - Carry On.

I hope people never learn how to use the Counterparty Asset Exchange correctly. I've been killing it over there this week.

I don't see anything unusual here. Adam just goes to vacations, LTBcoin distributions carry on as usual.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
Adam just issued an additional 12 M LTBcoins! This is probably part of the masterplan.

Here is an explanation posted on their website:

LTBCOIN Alert: Adam Levine, who controls the LTBCOIN issuing address is going to be on vacation for the next two Saturday disbursements. Nick Rathman (Lead Development Lead) will be handling the weekly rewards occuring on August 23rd and 30th. In contrast to our normal weekly creation, the next two weeks worth of LTBCOIN will be created shortly and sent to an address under Nicks control, to be held until the saturday releases. Everything is normal, nothing is broken - Carry On.

I hope people never learn how to use the Counterparty Asset Exchange correctly. I've been killing it over there this week.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
Another service I've found is called Latium where you sign up for 5 latium which you can change to 50,000 BTC at the coin-swap exchange.

Really? Wow so you must have retired after such a tremendous score. I know I would have.
Pages:
Jump to: