Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTBc] The most profitable alt coin to mine is... - page 8. (Read 19508 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Where can i see number of my coins?? And do i get coins instantly when post or once a week?

Please log in to the wallet you created on https://counterwallet.co/ to see how many coins you have.
You get coins weekly each Saturday
How to recover our counterwallet pashphrase?
I forgot where i keep my pashphrase.  Angry

There is no recovery, sorry.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Where can i see number of my coins?? And do i get coins instantly when post or once a week?

Please log in to the wallet you created on https://counterwallet.co/ to see how many coins you have.
How to recover our counterwallet pashphrase?
I forgot where i keep my pashphrase.  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Click on your account and it shows all your balance there. You can always log into your counterwallet and check it anyway.

I am assuming you have set up your LTBcoin compatible address. If not sign up at counterwallet.co and use one of the three addresses you find there.
Activity: 301
still can't change my profile pic

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Yes it works, it is an interesting way to "earn and learn"!

Very good point!

Welcome, let me know if you have questions.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

We are still in the launch phase so we are all early adopters Smiley

My income is going to drop as it becomes more well known. So I am busy hoarding my LTBcoins now Grin

Glad that I was in from almost the start. In future we will see lots of private tokens like this being issued.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

We are still in the launch phase so we are all early adopters Smiley
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
I can confirm it is working, got 7k LTBc already Grin.

I'll have to give it a try
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
I can confirm it to is working, got 25k LTBc already  Grin
ps
Topic for Russian is here,welcome !
Activity: 392
I can confirm it is working, got 7k LTBc already Grin.
Woow is this still working? Smiley

yes, off course Smiley

This works very well. Let me know if you have questions.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

yes, off course Smiley
Activity: 84
Updated optimal strategy in the first post

The optimal strategy is to do 1-2 forum posts per day, but not all at once.
Activity: 56
I love the podcasts, expecially "bitcoins and gravy" series, they should be listened by more people here...
Right now how many coins each week were distributed?

Last week 1,664,712 LTBcoins were distributed
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
The initial distribution phase where 2.5 million coins were distributed each week is over. Supply is going to be reduced drastically now, so its a given price will move up. This is a coin which is actually useful.

You still can get coins by posting, writing articles etc.

Right now how many coins each week were distributed?
Activity: 42
Just enjoy the podcasts, get involved and you will earn for free.

This is exactly how I'm thinking about it too. If LTBc increases in price then great and there are many reasons already listed why it can increase in price. If not we're still making very nice profit even given the lower price. Still far higher profits then any signature campaigns or faucets can offer.

But I will be listening to podcasts and reading articles on LTB anyway, additional profit is a nice bonus. I was listening to LTB podcast way before any LTBcoin was paid and I totally enjoyed it.

High five my brotha!
I post and read and listen on that forum with no concern whatsoever of how many LTBc im earning.

Its just a really good site, with heapz of information.
Just enjoy the podcasts, get involved and you will earn for free.

This is exactly how I'm thinking about it too. If LTBc increases in price then great and there are many reasons already listed why it can increase in price. If not we're still making very nice profit even given the lower price. Still far higher profits then any signature campaigns or faucets can offer.

But I will be listening to podcasts and reading articles on LTB anyway, additional profit is a nice bonus. I was listening to LTB podcast way before any LTBcoin was paid and I totally enjoyed it.
Pages:
Jump to: