Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTBc] The most profitable alt coin to mine is... - page 4. (Read 19508 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Reward has dropped sharply this week. Getting more and more difficult to earn each day. Feel glad I got some of the initial distribution.

Did the rest of you guys experience the same? The number of active users increased some from 800 to 900. So I wouldn't expect a very sharp drop in the rewards.

My reward has gone down a lot. Now I wish I had not missed out on the first 2 weeks distribution.

Will be fun watching the price and see how it goes.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Yeah you're right how people can make bitcoins faster through services like "let's talk bitcoin" faster then mining them. Another service I've found is called Latium where you sign up for 5 latium which you can change to 50,000 BTC at the coin-swap exchange. It's getting easier to get bitcoins today if you wanna sign up please use my referral link which I've shortened with coinurl just skip the ad and go straight to the site (http://bit.cur.lv/latiumcoin) go check it out and thank you for the helping hand.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The rewards are given by number of users divided by amount of Lbtc so more users less coins. Also the coin price has dropped dramatically.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
please make it in english maybe i m interested.
Welcome to the english thread in the forum from belltown!Properly done decided to join !
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ltbc-the-most-profitable-alt-coin-to-mine-is-707439

More people are coming ^)
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
still can't change my profile pic
Reward has dropped sharply this week. Getting more and more difficult to earn each day. Feel glad I got some of the initial distribution.

Did the rest of you guys experience the same? The number of active users increased some from 800 to 900. So I wouldn't expect a very sharp drop in the rewards.
Activity: 639
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
Where can i check the Google Docs File with Proof of Participation?
Some days ago you've replied on that topic with the PoP Week 5 so I want to know the webpage in which you obtained that Docs link Smiley

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n2QpKsrzXDv6Icz_jMY2HgpaSc1uU0sgGeFof562z8U/edit?pli=1#gid=1795481255
Thanks!  Wink

Can anyone help me with this, please?
I want to know if that docs are published to check the coins and stats that users receive  Wink

I wish to know the updated spreadsheet but I searched in the Let'sTalkBitcoin forum and couldn't find anything about it.
Cryptonaut said that he was working on implementing the ladders in the official stats page so I'm waiting for them.

+1, I've checked the stats page but they're like 'General Stats' about the LTBc Proof of Participation, not the information from all the users. And reading the previous doc I've that's very useful to know from where you obtain the coins.

Comments, Likes...
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
Some days ago you've replied on that topic with the PoP Week 5 so I want to know the webpage in which you obtained that Docs link Smiley

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n2QpKsrzXDv6Icz_jMY2HgpaSc1uU0sgGeFof562z8U/edit?pli=1#gid=1795481255
Thanks!  Wink

I want to know if that docs are published to check the coins and stats that users receive  Wink

I wish to know the updated spreadsheet but I searched in the Let'sTalkBitcoin forum and couldn't find anything about it.
Cryptonaut said that he was working on implementing the ladders in the official stats page so I'm waiting for them.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!

Thanks!  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor

How do you see the future of LTBcoin brother ?

Sorry, man. I must say that I can't really predict the future. What I hope is not always what happens, so i can't be sure that what I think is right.

Could you kindly still say it.

I like the way you think and I'm highly looking forward to hear your opnion.

Whatever it's optimistic or not, just share it please.

Thank you.

Sorry, man. I must say that I can't really predict the future. What I hope is not always what happens, so i can't be sure that what I think is right.
legendary
Belltown, don't forget about my question Smiley
I read the first post but does that method still work to gain bitcoin?  I mean you said you got .088 BTC in one week I think. But has it gotten too popular, what can I make in a week now there?

It's hard for me to estimate, maybe other members can help out?

When I've made the first post there were about 300-400 active users on LTB, now the recent data shows 800. So we can safely assume that you will get less. But you will still make a very nice profit. Way more profit then you would get from any signature campaign here. Also LTB is fun and super interesting if you're into Bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I read the first post but does that method still work to gain bitcoin?  I mean you said you got .088 BTC in one week I think. But has it gotten too popular, what can I make in a week now there?
legendary
I'm putting big hopes on newly implemented auctions. People need LTBcoins to bid. This one got bid up to 234k LTBc! http://auction.letstalkbitcoin.com/auction/ltb-weekly-sponsorship-auction

All these coins need to come from somewhere. This should put big buying pressure on LTBc exchange.

Activity: 59
I'm gonna try this out probably soon since there's nothing else better to do right now lol
I'm putting big hopes on newly implemented auctions. People need LTBcoins to bid. This one got bid up to 234k LTBc! http://auction.letstalkbitcoin.com/auction/ltb-weekly-sponsorship-auction

All these coins need to come from somewhere. This should put big buying pressure on LTBc exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Tomorrow is a payday. Coins will be deposited to your counterwallet.

Unfortunately the payout value seems to be halving each week...
The site is great and the podcasts are top notch.

Glad i found out about the site and will be visiting often

It means if you get in now, you will be getting a lot more than in a few weeks after. So every week is valuable now. Hoard as much coins as you can.
Activity: 42

Unfortunately the payout value seems to be halving each week...
The site is great and the podcasts are top notch.

Glad i found out about the site and will be visiting often
Pages:
Jump to: