Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTBc] The most profitable alt coin to mine is... - page 5. (Read 19508 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
still can't change my profile pic
May you elaborate more about the "optimal strategy"

The optimal strategy is to do 1-2 forum posts per day, but not all at once.

Thank you.

Feel free to disagree. In my opinion you get highest reward/effort if you make 1-2 forum posts per day each day. You can definitely make more profit, but you need to make more effort.

Let me know if you think this is true or not or you have a better strategy.

All of us on LTB just got the best airdrop ever. PETAMINE shares!!

I didn't get it, how did you manage to get it ?

Fakhoury, please log in to your counterwallet and check if you have 1 PETAMINE share. I hope you do, but it would suck if you don't.

In case you don't have PETAMINE share, it means you're not getting any free airdrops, let's investigate why. All people who signed up using my guide are getting airdrops. Did you sign up using my guide? What is your LTB username?
Activity: 639
Merit: 500
People, do you think that LTBcoin will reach $1 after 5 years from now ?

There will be 510M LTBcoins, so given $1 price it would mean all of them would cost about $0.5B. So LTB network value would be comparable to half billion. Half billion is not a size of a public company yet, but it's a size of a company that can go public in maybe a few years...

So can LTB network grow to a size to become a public company in 5-10 years?

I can't say its a ridiculous statement, given Bitcoin growth and the fact that LTB is #1 podcast and more then that now. LTB has a chance. But can we be sure about that? Definitely not.

Hmm a podcast worth half a billion dollars ?
Seems very high but then again there is always a chance for something to happen if their is a community there to support it and use it
Perhaps it will be a neat case study 5 years from now.

Its more than just a podcast, it will spread and become a go to source for infos.
Nothing prevents the tokens to be used outside. There were already a few starting to trade it with other coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

There will be 510M LTBcoins, so given $1 price it would mean all of them would cost about $0.5B. So LTB network value would be comparable to half billion. Half billion is not a size of a public company yet, but it's a size of a company that can go public in maybe a few years...

I can't say its a ridiculous statement, given Bitcoin growth and the fact that LTB is #1 podcast and more then that now. LTB has a chance. But can we be sure about that? Definitely not.

Hmm a podcast worth half a billion dollars ?
Seems very high but then again there is always a chance for something to happen if their is a community there to support it and use it
Perhaps it will be a neat case study 5 years from now.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
May you elaborate more about the "optimal strategy"

The optimal strategy is to do 1-2 forum posts per day, but not all at once.

Thank you.
legendary

You will also keep getting airdrops of various tokens. the LTBcoin list is a good place for new issuers for an airdrop. They get a group who they know are quite dedicated and interested in trying new things.

I didn't get it, how did you manage to get it ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
still 801 users, that is odd?

How do i check the proof of participation in my account.
Since Adam B Levin's face appeared on this http://www.dogeparty.io/ its highly likely that LTBcoin will eventually move from Counterparty to that. I know Adam complained a lot about high transaction fees on Counterparty.

At this point I don't believe there is any risk of losing LTBcoins, but we might need to created an additional wallet to earn new coins in some very very far future. I'll keep you guys updated and will provide specific instructions what should be done.

You will also keep getting airdrops of various tokens. the LTBcoin list is a good place for new issuers for an airdrop. They get a group who they know are quite dedicated and interested in trying new things.

Activity: 373
It's quite a unique approach to distributing coins. Makes you have to be apart of their community and if you're going to do that why not at least get something out of it. Those coins then turn into BTC which we all know is money.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Today I have received a distribution of 376.22272385 FLDC.
what is FLDC?

Look here http://www.foldingcoin.net/

Even MMM ad slot got bid up to 100k LTBcoins now! And it's not an end to the autction yet.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This changes everything http://letstalkbitcoin.com/forum/post/auction-vending-machines-are-now-operational

LTBcoin goes up up up!!

There are only BUY orders in the trade history on melotic now

This is great news.
Hopefully more and more people will realize the opportunity that this coin can bring to the table.
This changes everything http://letstalkbitcoin.com/forum/post/auction-vending-machines-are-now-operational

LTBcoin goes up up up!!

There are only BUY orders in the trade history on melotic now
i am trying to trade my ltbcoin for btc and i keep getting a network error?

Both melotic and counterwallet work for me. But I didn't attempt any trades today. Can you explain more how you get an error?
legendary
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
i am trying to trade my ltbcoin for btc and i keep getting a network error?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
what is FLDC?

ahhh it's folding@home's related coin!

a good coin, i think!
what is FLDC?

Pages:
Jump to: