Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC or ETH, what good to own now?? - page 22. (Read 27732 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 21, 2019, 11:44:28 AM
Still I will perfer ethereum. Ethereum is more popular than litecoin. Most of the altcoins are ethereum based and ethereum leading these altcoins. Ethereum has great potential and a good future. In my opinion, ethereum will be best choice.
I fully agree, litecoin can not oppose anything against ethereum. ETH is a more promising and complex project that has a stronger team of developers.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 21, 2019, 11:44:19 AM
Both of them are great to hold right now. LTC is going to release their update with private transactions and ETH is going to get a Constantinople hardfork. All these coins will raise till the end of February and give a great profit.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
February 21, 2019, 11:43:03 AM
Both
Cause both are great altcoins
LTC is the little BTC brother and ETH is their cousin
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
February 21, 2019, 11:39:20 AM
Litecoin will be always just lucky clone of Bitcoin at least in my opinion. We can't to compare they nor by a technology side, nor by an impact
Activity: 238
February 21, 2019, 10:31:25 AM
Still I will perfer ethereum. Ethereum is more popular than litecoin. Most of the altcoins are ethereum based and ethereum leading these altcoins. Ethereum has great potential and a good future. In my opinion, ethereum will be best choice.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
February 21, 2019, 10:25:20 AM
For me, I would like to buy ETH in this moment, the ETH is the promising and the profitable altcoins in the market, even it now in the dip price, but I think it will rise when the market is recover, if you have the spare money, I suggest to buy few ETH now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
February 21, 2019, 10:19:38 AM
Litecoin are a coin with a lot of hype around it, from time to time it will do major pump. Litecoin are working as testnet for bitcoins, and if its also turns out to be a private coin, then I see a lot of use cases for litecoin. And I would not be surprise to see litecoin with about the same value as ETH one day.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
February 21, 2019, 10:14:20 AM
Both are good but on my part I have to choose ethereum this is because it is a bit rare in my locality to see good exchanges for it, but it is a good coin as well. Ethereum had been on the top for sometime and I do believe that it will eventually go up strong again.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 21, 2019, 10:05:18 AM
I like both assets, currently, Ethereum can show slightly better indicators than Litecoin, at least in the next two weeks, then I would diversify and invest in both projects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 54
February 21, 2019, 09:24:36 AM
If we take into account that the ideological mastermind of Litecoin has long since left his brainchild, then it seems to me that nothing good will bring it in the future!

Charlie Lee could also started buying LTC at lower prices and no one would notice that.
I prefer Litecoin over Ethereum, but both are good coins for long term investment.

Good to own both. But, if to choose, right now I would take ETH. Because of upcoming fork, possible price pump, and there are something more how ETH 2.0. Will suprise us
Upcoming fork is already priced in.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
February 21, 2019, 09:15:15 AM
If we take into account that the ideological mastermind of Litecoin has long since left his brainchild, then it seems to me that nothing good will bring it in the future!
Activity: 196
February 21, 2019, 08:34:43 AM
Good to own both. But, if to choose, right now I would take ETH. Because of upcoming fork, possible price pump, and there are something more how ETH 2.0. Will suprise us

I will choose ETH for another reason. This coin is relevant both in investments and is required for transactions (gas) and is the king of projects. A lot of things in the world of cryptocurrency performs on this better look to her. But of course the choice of each.
Well I think both coins are good for investment, of course eth is more popular than ltc, but now they are in good shape to take them and make money on them
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
February 21, 2019, 08:34:15 AM
Both this coins are good and have a potential to be more popular in crypto market but i would like to own is the ethereum rather than the litecoin because ethereum is the king of all altcoins and the popularity to the investors i think the ethereum price will going higher in the future.
copper member
Activity: 168
SIGMA by HYDRA X
February 21, 2019, 08:29:55 AM
Both are good coins but Personally, I will go for etheruem .
Mychoice of etheruem is based on the fact that it's the second recognized after bitcoin and it has good usecases.
Secondly, the price is relatively low now, so investing in it would make logical sense.
Activity: 625
February 21, 2019, 07:23:49 AM

I will choose ETH for another reason. This coin is relevant both in investments and is required for transactions (gas) and is the king of projects. A lot of things in the world of cryptocurrency performs on this better look to her. But of course the choice of each.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
February 21, 2019, 07:14:39 AM
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
February 21, 2019, 06:59:29 AM
Both are good coins to hold and to support, both are on the top coins in the market, if you are an investor it's worth having these two coins in your portfolio, but I will want Eth more than Litecoin for the obvious reason that they are the second most valuable coin in the market.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
February 21, 2019, 06:49:44 AM
I'm prefer to choose ETH, Actually in the past months ETH was going down so much. And in the CMC was drop to Number 3 spot but it recover again to second spot. So to those buying ETH in the drop situation  ill think they are lucky because they will earn enough on it.
ETH gained a lots of rise lately as incoming updates with constantinople will be done and those who wants to take some profits are trying to buy more,
fearing that the value of ETH will jumped so high, this two coins have its own characteristic and community that supporting the rise choosing between the
two is quite both profitable after the full bull run to comes up.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
February 21, 2019, 06:40:36 AM
I think its hard for LTC to beat ethereum most of the time that the ethereum will drop other coins are also falling including LTC in which its market value for now is too cheap making LTC hard to surpass ethereum coins.
Hold LTC if you want or if you are unhappy feel free to sell and move to some other crypto.And ethereum is already on its high in future it will go above more than $5k which was also beneficial coin to hold.
Yes it was to Hard for LTC to beat ETH, We all know ETH was one of the coins that have so many use in any exchange even do in MEW. And ETH was so popular for us even if ETH will drop in CMC to a 3 spot it can recover again in early anf back to 2 spot.
Activity: 406
February 21, 2019, 06:40:05 AM
It seems to me that nothing has changed and Ethereum remains a more reliable coin in which it is best to invest!
Pages:
Jump to: