Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC or ETH, what good to own now?? - page 2. (Read 27730 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 100
https://bmy.guide
June 27, 2019, 09:47:04 AM
for long-term investments I only chose ethereum because ethereum is a stable coin, although the ethereum movement is fairly slow but ethereum has a better future
It seems to me that ETH and LTC are very promising coins, which are profitable to keep for the long term, because over time they grow very well
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
June 27, 2019, 09:36:55 AM
I think ethereum is more popular because it is used by many tokens on the market. Indeed, both coins are a good investment and I don't think we will regret hold both coin for the long term
indeed there will never be regret if you have both of these assets if the moment for us to invest is also right. like now ethereum is down and many assets are also down. we can buy it, because in the long run the value will definitely increase.
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
June 27, 2019, 09:32:01 AM
It is still the same answer, Eth is better than LTC. ETH is better in every sector than Litecoin. In popularity, in price, in use cases, everywhere. Ethereum is the second coin in the crypto industry. After Bitcoin, most of the people go for Ethereum, and ETH dominating the crypto market by 10%, which is very good! This thread posted last year, and the answer will be the same even couple of years later!
Ethereum has not had any significant rises since late of March this year. It has still been on the way downwards back to its bottom range. From that range, it will start rallying and might never hit that range back within a rest two quarters of this year. Price of Ethereum has risen considerably if we look at the ETH/USD pair, while it has dropped to bottom range in the pair of ETH/BTC. If you believe in Vitalik, Ethereum, and its innovative technology, yes, it is good time for your to accumulate cheap ETH and wait to take profits when FOMO occurs.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
June 26, 2019, 08:31:58 PM
Each coin has its advantages. If I want to earn more, then I choose ETH, since it seems to me that this coin has more prospects to grow in value. But if I have extra money, then you can buy a little and LTC.
from your word that the quality of ethereum is higher than litecoin I agree with that, because now iam currently collecting ethereum for hold long-term and certainly will get a profit, seen of current market conditions continue increase

I think ethereum is more popular because it is used by many tokens on the market. Indeed, both coins are a good investment and I don't think we will regret hold both coin for the long term
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
June 26, 2019, 07:47:42 PM
if in my opinion the good to own now for investment is LTC, because the price of LTC hasn't increased very high, so the opportunity for LTC prices to increases very high can occur soon, because Litecoin foundation teams up with Bibox and Ternio to launch Litecoin debit card and now the price of LTC has not increased very high, so this is a good opportunity to invest in LTC before the price increases very high, because the price of LTC is still very cheap at this time.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 26, 2019, 07:40:46 PM
It is still the same answer, Eth is better than LTC. ETH is better in every sector than Litecoin. In popularity, in price, in use cases, everywhere. Ethereum is the second coin in the crypto industry. After Bitcoin, most of the people go for Ethereum, and ETH dominating the crypto market by 10%, which is very good! This thread posted last year, and the answer will be the same even couple of years later!
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
June 26, 2019, 07:24:56 PM
for long-term investments I only chose ethereum because ethereum is a stable coin, although the ethereum movement is fairly slow but ethereum has a better future
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
June 26, 2019, 07:18:19 PM
LTC doesn’t seem reliable anymore. To be honest, i don’t even compare it to Eth. I definitely prefer ethereum, it’s much better and promising. At least i can trust Eth for longterm investment.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
June 26, 2019, 07:15:00 PM
For a project with constant updates like ethereum, i will always back them with my last few bucks when compared to a project like litecoin that seldom does that. We may see ether to be slow this time but I think you should all understand because that is the trend in market as always. BTC goes way up before all other coins follow so et's give altcoins some time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 26, 2019, 03:19:23 PM
Each coin has its advantages. If I want to earn more, then I choose ETH, since it seems to me that this coin has more prospects to grow in value. But if I have extra money, then you can buy a little and LTC.
from your word that the quality of ethereum is higher than litecoin I agree with that, because now iam currently collecting ethereum for hold long-term and certainly will get a profit, seen of current market conditions continue increase

Ethereum is no doubt a better utility coin when compared to ltc but utility isn't the best ground to determine the speculative value of a coin. If we are seeing from investment prospect, Litcoin is much better investment right now. Just search the coin with highest growth in 2019 so far. You would be surprised to know that ltc tops the chart.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 26, 2019, 03:06:45 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
June 26, 2019, 02:59:03 PM
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
June 26, 2019, 02:58:21 PM
both, at the time of the current bull market, crypto coins included in the top 10 coinmarketcap will also bull.  Although, Ethereum's market capitalization is still greater when compared to Litecoin's capitalization, but I suggest it's better to have both for now  Smiley
Activity: 823
Merit: 500
SquidCoin.cash
June 26, 2019, 02:49:30 PM
Both are good coin . But Ethereum is the 2nd best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin . So my vote is for Ethereum to own it right now.
Activity: 287
June 26, 2019, 02:42:19 PM
Ltc and Eth both are bullish for investing Ltc have halving next month and Eth is about to release their new version so we can say confidently in this on going bull run we can expect Ltc and Eth prices get pumped 
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
June 26, 2019, 01:22:24 PM
I choose ETH. Of course LTC has good value but it's very similar to Bitcoin. I think ETH has more potential to grow in future
Activity: 595
Merit: 101
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
June 26, 2019, 01:19:23 PM
my opinion, eth is still the best, whether seen from trade volume or rank market.

The ether  is really good, and we should expect something more from him, which he now shows, but also LTC - a very promising coin.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
June 26, 2019, 01:16:41 PM
For shortterm investment I would choose LTC now. Before halving LTC will grow. Though for the longterm I would wait several month after halving to make investment to LTC
Activity: 574
June 26, 2019, 12:47:10 PM
my opinion, eth is still the best, whether seen from trade volume or rank market.
Activity: 256
Merit: 2
June 26, 2019, 12:16:52 PM
Both are good, though in LTC the captain already left the boat.

Why not have them both? and before anything else do you own some bitcoin already? the price of the two is still not so high so whichever you choose you still have a good coin hold. This isn't a hard choice to make unlike those who asks between LTC and an unknown coin.
I doubt about the potential of litecoin consider about there was no an interesting development about that, said it lacks of development. NEO has the same problem like ltc and it has no a lot of volatility.
Ethereum is much better in this case consider we will be facing the constantinopel update.
I agree with you. ETH developed very well but I still do not understand why its value does not increase sharply. LTC or NEO are just projects that come later and don't have too many outstanding ideas.
Pages:
Jump to: