Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC or ETH, what good to own now?? - page 5. (Read 27730 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
June 06, 2019, 12:11:38 PM
I chose ethereum, that has better chances to rise more. The ETH has changed in the range around 0.03 to 0.032 BTC for too long, so I wish that the coin will finish its accumulation soon , then try to break its last peaks around 0.041 BTC during the rest months of second quarter this year. The next point after that likely be 0.055 BTC, but it is too far from now, and 0.041 BTC is a more realistic price for Ethereum. What occured recently with Bitcoin Cash is a good motivation that when upgrades come, Ethereum might double its price (from current price) and might reach 0.055 BTC later.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
June 05, 2019, 04:59:29 PM
Irrespective of the fact both are good, but ETH has always been my thing, owing to the efficient team and services within the blockchain. The team is constantly looking for ways to offer a better and stronger blockchain, and that means a lot.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 05, 2019, 04:37:14 PM
In my opinion, both of them are very good coins and have good potential and movement right now.
the difference is only the price of Ethereum is higher than Litecoin and more popular, and besides that many large companies in this project use Ethereum because it's trusted.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
June 05, 2019, 02:21:48 PM
The best option is to have both ETH and LTC, because these two coins are very popular in the market and have been showing decent growth for a long time
Activity: 644
June 05, 2019, 01:20:38 PM
While only there is a large-scale preparation of people and the adoption of cryptocurrencies,now the prices are very low compared to December 17, and when the whole world will begin to move more actively to digitalization,the prices in General will be very high,and then of course you will not have so many chances to get rich

Activity: 175
Merit: 1
guestcrew.com
June 05, 2019, 01:17:15 PM
in my personal opinion about these two altcoins, I agree more with ethereum. How? because ethereum has proven to have great potential for investment, besides that the platform owned by ethereum is used by large companies and I prefer etehereum
June 05, 2019, 01:04:45 PM
In the long run, I thought Litecoin might bring better benefits, because the marketcap of Litecoin is lower than marketcap of Ethereum. It means there are less required money to manipulate price of Litecoin, rather than Ethereum. All significant rises or decreases originated from whales, whom actually need money to do that. To force the price of Litecoin moving doubly will require less input of funds to manipulate price by creating momentum than doing the same things with Ethereum. If someone have enough funds to split into two parts at least, they should invest in both Ethereum and Litecoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
June 05, 2019, 09:59:57 AM
At the moment, LTC looks more preferable, since it will soon have a halving (the counter here: http://litecoinblockhalf.com). In the future, ETH looks better.
Activity: 286
June 05, 2019, 04:32:37 AM
LTC and ETH are both coins which are good and worthy of investing. Ethereum, Litecoin and the Dencoin are all wonderful alternative coins who has a good potential in the marketplace.

Activity: 700
May 30, 2019, 07:00:02 AM
Speaking with choices Of course I am now more determined to invest with Ethereum but I also want to learn more about LTC and also a few other coins. I think this year is the best year to invest and there will be many investors coming, considering the price of bitcoin and altcoin continues to improve.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
May 25, 2019, 01:51:51 PM
LTC seems growing faster, moreover they have a halving soon, so ltc will show better dynamics than ethereum. But at the same time I am not a fan of litecoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
May 25, 2019, 01:43:07 PM
Though there is sometimes a big pump with Litecoin I still believe with ethereum which is still used by new crypto projects. Price of ethereum will surely increase this year because of that and more investors will come.
Activity: 280
The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 25, 2019, 01:42:26 PM
Both coins are good at the moment, I personally bought both ETH and LTC because I believe in these projects. These two coins have already shown decent growth.
Activity: 518
May 25, 2019, 01:33:00 PM
Although Litecoin is still called Silver (virtual, sure), as I see, Ethereum has got a better future. The company has been working at their project all the time, it seems to me that they do not even sleep. ETH is great.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
May 22, 2019, 02:36:18 PM
For LTC too many holders wait for explosive growth bcz we wait halving at nearest summer. And usually (usually is not always) price grew up strong. I don't sure due to the whole market don't have bullish trend now. BTC price in dynamic stability but growth is not confirmed. I hold some LTC but I don't believe in the huge grow up
copper member
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
May 22, 2019, 02:28:12 PM
I prefer both coins although one may seems to have more support than the other, but still both coins are good and worthy of investment.  
May 22, 2019, 02:15:12 PM
Transactions are faster for ETH, when compared to LTC. And from my experience, the ETH transactions are cheaper as well. Litecoin has a lot of advantages over ETH (and vice versa), but the speed and affordability of the transactions is not one of them. Anyway, both the coins are constantly evolving and I can't rule out the possibility of the situation changing in the future.
It is true that transaction speed of Ethereum is faster than Litecoin's transaction speed, but I don't have issues with Litecoin transaction because its speed is fast enough and acceptable (at least for me). If we want to compare about transactions, we should concentrate on two things: speed (as you pointed out); and transaction fees. Combine them will help us to have overview on each coin. Personally, I choose Litecoin for my transaction because its acceptable fast transaction speed, and its cheaper transaction fees (compared to fess of Ethereum transaction). Moving my funds faster around 10 to 15 minutes does not help me so much.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
May 22, 2019, 12:46:46 PM
Personally, i prefer LTC, because it has faster transactions in the blockchain, and generally more convenient than ETH.  Roll Eyes

Transactions are faster for ETH, when compared to LTC. And from my experience, the ETH transactions are cheaper as well. Litecoin has a lot of advantages over ETH (and vice versa), but the speed and affordability of the transactions is not one of them. Anyway, both the coins are constantly evolving and I can't rule out the possibility of the situation changing in the future.
Activity: 8
May 22, 2019, 03:23:38 AM
Personally, i prefer LTC, because it has faster transactions in the blockchain, and generally more convenient than ETH.  Roll Eyes
May 22, 2019, 12:55:50 AM
ETH is a vibrant coin. Still in its development while already a king of it's genre. This is the most transacted and used utility token.
On the other hand LTC is just a lighter copy of Bitcoin. A different algo and intention of being silver as bitcoin is to gold.
On comparison, ETH has a larger community, developers and miners while LTC is loosing any community it had. The future is ETH.
Ethereum is just only ranked behind bitcoin in so many aspects, from total marketcap, to coin price, as well as total value of its ecosystem and its impacts in crypto world. Ethereum, in reality, has very huge ecosystem, and its impacts in crypto only has been behind bitcoin. We have so many coins that try to take over the second position of Ethereum on coinmarketcap, and sometime Ripple made it. However, it is just marketcap take-over in short term, and there are even more things to consider to call that Ripple actually takes over the second position of Ethereum. It is impossible in near future for Ripple to finish such flippening.
Pages:
Jump to: