Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC or ETH, what good to own now?? - page 23. (Read 27732 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 2
February 21, 2019, 06:38:18 AM
As far as cryptocurrency is concern ETH is still the best among the altcoin, I prefer ETH to litecoin.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
February 21, 2019, 06:29:08 AM
I'm prefer to choose ETH, Actually in the past months ETH was going down so much. And in the CMC was drop to Number 3 spot but it recover again to second spot. So to those buying ETH in the drop situation  ill think they are lucky because they will earn enough on it.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
February 21, 2019, 06:06:51 AM
I think its hard for LTC to beat ethereum most of the time that the ethereum will drop other coins are also falling including LTC in which its market value for now is too cheap making LTC hard to surpass ethereum coins.
Hold LTC if you want or if you are unhappy feel free to sell and move to some other crypto.And ethereum is already on its high in future it will go above more than $5k which was also beneficial coin to hold.
Activity: 309
Merit: 10
January 13, 2019, 08:56:21 AM
for now i will buy more ethereum because as we know ethereum will upgrade their netwrk that's why we mustt buy ethereum because many poeple will do same thing , but i will buy both of them ethereum and litecoin in the next month when i get my salary from my real job.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 13, 2019, 08:54:42 AM
I do not see Litecoin in my investment portfolio, maybe I am very biased against This coin, but for me this coin is very weak for further existence in this market. Ethereum today is my favorite project, in the future of which I believe without a drop of doubt.
Activity: 602
January 13, 2019, 08:48:18 AM
I think that the ETH project has really more prospects, which today can allow the market and the world as a whole to switch to tokenization and many enterprises can become popular, that is, each person will be an investor.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
January 05, 2019, 05:53:56 PM
Both are great coins to grab them to fill the crypto bags! But I would like to get more Ethereum than Litecoin. Because Ethereum is better than Litecoin and it will give you more profits than litecoin in a short time. So, now you decide what will you take.
Activity: 658
January 05, 2019, 05:42:58 PM
I simply believe that ethereum is way more superior than litecoin with a huge community of developers and investors you can't even compare them anyway good luck Smiley
Activity: 238
January 05, 2019, 05:26:50 PM
Litecoin has no innovation or development whatsoever, it's a testnet with people silly enough to pay money for it.
ETH is about to have an amazing 2019.
The answer should be obvious
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 04:33:54 PM
Litecoin is a good and potential coin, but in my opinion ETH has a stronger and better network, this community is used by many projects based on its platform. Therefore, today I personally prefer Ethereum. For me, this platform is stronger than Litecoin.
Ethereum also has more potential for me than litecoin. The user numbers of ethereum are certainly much larger than those of litecoin. Although litecoin is also a good coin, i would invest in ethereum.  Wink
Activity: 210
January 05, 2019, 04:32:23 PM
I believe that you need to have both cryptocurrencies in your portfolio, since both of them are very promising.
Activity: 499
January 05, 2019, 04:29:29 PM
I have so much faith in Ethereum, therefore i prefer to hold more of it than any other Altcoin.
Many people call Ethereum as the Queen while Bitcoin as the King.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
January 05, 2019, 04:20:33 PM
ETH is a no-brainer own at any time since it is the most popular coin after bitcoin. LTC is a great coin to hold too since it is a popular and cheaper clone of bitcoin.
Activity: 462
January 05, 2019, 04:16:58 PM
Since Ethereum is second best coin after Bitcoin , so I will select Ethereum for investment. It better to choose the best coins when it comes to investment.
In this I agree with you, but still Bitcoin in the first place. Litecoin is a good coin, but I can't expect anything from it, since I have a stereotype that Litecoin is a Chinese copy of Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 03:22:05 PM
Since Ethereum is second best coin after Bitcoin , so I will select Ethereum for investment. It better to choose the best coins when it comes to investment.
Activity: 644
January 05, 2019, 04:50:26 AM
And the good thing now is that these projects are on a day on which they have not been for a long time,when they were raised!Look at the history of their prices, and now what their price, and globally that the world is moving in the age of Digitalization, and now add up 2 pictures,and realize that the Ethereum 10 times fell from the old price, and Litecoin also fell strongly, so buy it's not too late
Activity: 434
January 05, 2019, 04:36:24 AM
Winklevoss Twins' Gemini Crypto Exchange Gets Regulatory Green Light for Litecoin Trading

U.S.-based cryptocurrency exchange Gemini, owned by the Winklevoss twins, has sealed regulatory approval to add Litecoin (LTC) custody and trading. The news comes from an official Medium blog post published Friday, Oct. 12.

Gemini’s vice president of engineering, Eric Winer, informs Gemini traders that they can begin depositing Litecoin into their exchange accounts as of 9:30 am EDT Saturday, Oct. 13. Litecoin trading will reportedly go live Tuesday, October 16th at 9:30 am EDT.

The coin is set to be the fourth crypto supported on the platform, alongside Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Zcash (ZEC). Consequently, LTC trading pairs will be available against all three cryptos, as well as against the U.S. dollar.

Winer’s post underscores Gemini’s thoroughgoing “banking compliance and fiduciary obligations” under oversight from the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS). It notes that Litecoin trading support comes as the result of close cooperation with the watchdog, and that the exchange continues to expand with a “security-first” approach.

I agree with the opinion of other users that both cryptocurrencies have excellent potential for further development. Therefore, in the period of falling prices, I now continue to buy and hold Ethereum and Litecoin, they will definitely go up from next year.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
December 26, 2018, 02:57:02 AM
I hope my option is always ETH only, we have seen a huge downtrend in ETH price but don't know exactly this much price the ETH will reach. When compared to LTC, ETH adoption is kept increasing in the market.
dont be fanatic if we was investors in cryptocurrency market.our assets will not always give us profits, sometimes others coins did it for us.always find new coins that have good potency in future although still on early stages.
Basically, the best strategy is to take the advantage from the crypto once time and after it has been getting a big pump and we could try to find another coin. The big pump will only come once in the long-term period. Jump from the one potential coin to another potential coin to take the advantage from there.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
December 25, 2018, 11:39:01 PM
LTC or ETH are all also two strong coins and have one of the biggest community in this cryptocurrency market. But I prefer ETH because I usually use ETH and I feel it is quite close to me
Activity: 434
December 25, 2018, 11:17:03 PM
Seeing from ETH references from time to time that continues to experience development and improvement, I personally will be more confident to put my money in ETH. The opportunity and potential also seem clearer to be able to achieve satisfying values ​​and benefits. Buy now at a cheap price and wait until the price goes up for sale.
Pages:
Jump to: