Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC Wall Observer - BTC-e wall movement tracker - page 8. (Read 10899 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Moved, seriously?  This is speculating is it not?  I am done posting here for a while and why I do not post most of the time.

Yeah its annoying, but I guess they don't want alt-coin speculation in the Bitcoin section.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Moved, seriously?  This is speculating is it not?  I am done posting here for a while and why I do not post most of the time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Somnium
I paid 0.5 BTC for it for 3 months  Wink

http://btccharts.com/

Ok, this is good, I have a subscription there too. I didn't realise they did an LTC chart as well.

yer just click on the bottom left white box for settings then click change market select BTC-e then select LTC/USD  Wink
legendary
100% meaning not pulling a "BFL"...if you know what I mean.

Haha very true, BFL is a big black mark on the Bitcoin historic timeline isn't it? I really wonder if they are even real and have ASICs?
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

Ok, this is good, I have a subscription there too. I didn't realise they did an LTC chart as well.
Crypto Somnium

legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
Let the LTC journey begin gentlemen  Cheesy Cheesy

Where did this chart come from ?
Crypto Somnium
Let the LTC journey begin gentlemen  Cheesy Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1002
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
They can invent a thousand good reasons.
To me, they missed the beginning of bitcoins, so they want to be early adopter of something

IN ! because i want to be early adopter

+1
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Most aren't releasing details of their LTC projects until they are 100% finished, unlike many bitcoin businesses....B.......F...........achooo........L.

If the criteria for good software and good business is that it is 100% finished, then we would have no software and no business. Your a smart person smoothie and you must be able to see that the idea people will wait until their product (especially service/software products) are 100% is insane. The only products that approach 100% are civil projects such as buildings and bridges. Even military projects such as submarines and aircraft carriers are constantly getting better with each new ship.

There are few 100% finished products in the world. And no business or service can be 100%, how do you know 100% if you don't even have users?

100% meaning not pulling a "BFL"...if you know what I mean.
legendary
Let's stay on topic. This is a wall movement tracker thread.

But this is on-topic, this is a thread about the price of LTC, and discussing the fundamentals and reason the price is exploading is important.

Those numbers mean something, I think its unfair to not let people speculate about the reasons behind the price in this thread.

I stand corrected.
legendary
Activity: 938
chaos is fun...…damental :)
legendary
legendary
Activity: 938
chaos is fun...…damental :)
RIP LTC thread
 Cry Cry Cry
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362
If there is place for one cryptocurrency, there is/will have place for other ones.

The main value of Litecoin is that :

* it has a different encryption algorithm (so if you diversify your BTC assets, at least a part is safe to unexpected hack)
* block are mined every 2.5minutes (4x faster transactions)

if the market is enough liquid with (a) strong exchange platforms LTC/BTC, LTC can be used in specific applications (that we don't even know the existence now) and serve the bitcoin adoption.

legendary
Most aren't releasing details of their LTC projects until they are 100% finished, unlike many bitcoin businesses....B.......F...........achooo........L.

If the criteria for good software and good business is that it is 100% finished, then we would have no software and no business. Your a smart person smoothie and you must be able to see that the idea people will wait until their product (especially service/software products) are 100% is insane. The only products that approach 100% are civil projects such as buildings and bridges. Even military projects such as submarines and aircraft carriers are constantly getting better with each new ship.

There are few 100% finished products in the world. And no business or service can be 100%, how do you know 100% if you don't even have users?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
The ltc economy isn't a closed loop!  Far from it, you can trade them 1 to 1 for Novacoin.

I paid smoothie for a blowjob with litecoins, and you can buy a big ugly silver bar with them too.

Smoothie said it was probably fake, but I told him not to talk with his mouth full.   Smiley
legendary

But this is on-topic, this is a thread about the price of LTC, and discussing the fundamentals and reason the price is exploading is important.

Those numbers mean something, I think its unfair to not let people speculate about the reasons behind the price in this thread.
legendary
I put this in another thread as well, but it fits here also:

If LTC rises faster than BTC at this time, it's a Tulip bubble. Trust me on this. People aren't really thinking it through, the rise is not based on anything else than technicals. I looked at LTC recently to see if I should diversify my Bitcoin holdings, but I came to the conclusion that there is absolutely nothing to see there. Litecoin is used exactly for 1 thing, mining new litecoins to either sell them for bitcoins or dollars, or to hoard them (which is is highly questionable since it's a Tulip bubble).

Nothing else whatsoever is going on in the Litecoin economy. The technology itself does not have any significant advantages to Bitcoin, making it near impossible for Litecoin to even slightly challenge the network effect of Bitcoin. So, again, you might see LTC price rise temporarily at a higher rate than BTC, but there is nothing real going on. The whole LTC economy is based on people mining new LTC's, it's a dead end loop.

So you are all-knowing?

legendary
I put this in another thread as well, but it fits here also:

If LTC rises faster than BTC at this time, it's a Tulip bubble. Trust me on this. People aren't really thinking it through, the rise is not based on anything else than technicals. I looked at LTC recently to see if I should diversify my Bitcoin holdings, but I came to the conclusion that there is absolutely nothing to see there. Litecoin is used exactly for 1 thing, mining new litecoins to either sell them for bitcoins or dollars, or to hoard them (which is is highly questionable since it's a Tulip bubble).

Nothing else whatsoever is going on in the Litecoin economy. The technology itself does not have any significant advantages to Bitcoin, making it near impossible for Litecoin to even slightly challenge the network effect of Bitcoin. So, again, you might see LTC price rise temporarily at a higher rate than BTC, but there is nothing real going on. The whole LTC economy is based on people mining new LTC's, it's a dead end loop.

I agree, I mine Litecoin to sell into Bitcoin. I find it amazing that Litecoin is increase against Bitcoin. Its good for profits. Do you think 1 Litecoin could be worth $1 though? If so I might hold onto all the Litecoins I am mining for that time, then convert into Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: