Pages:
Author

Topic: LTC Wall Observer - BTC-e wall movement tracker - page 9. (Read 10899 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056
Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com
I put this in another thread as well, but it fits here also:

If LTC rises faster than BTC at this time, it's a Tulip bubble. Trust me on this. People aren't really thinking it through, the rise is not based on anything else than technicals. I looked at LTC recently to see if I should diversify my Bitcoin holdings, but I came to the conclusion that there is absolutely nothing to see there. Litecoin is used exactly for 1 thing, mining new litecoins to either sell them for bitcoins or dollars, or to hoard them (which is is highly questionable since it's a Tulip bubble).

Nothing else whatsoever is going on in the Litecoin economy. The technology itself does not have any significant advantages to Bitcoin, making it near impossible for Litecoin to even slightly challenge the network effect of Bitcoin. So, again, you might see LTC price rise temporarily at a higher rate than BTC, but there is nothing real going on. The whole LTC economy is based on people mining new LTC's, it's a dead end loop.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
0.01BTC will be a milestone

Can you buy anything with LTC?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Hit up to 0.0094btc.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

Percentage wise, the ask side for btc on gox looks worse. If someones sell 60k btc the btc price will be 34. Quite the loloss.
Activity: 509
Merit: 564
"In Us We Trust"
*Buys LTC*
LTC is the future!

Oh boy, everyone out of the pool... it's been contaminated  Cheesy
legendary
What is missing is the price in the depth chart.

I dont see a problem with this thread and its placement in speculation forum here.

It does include Bitcoin....LTC/BTC.

So it is relevant.

Cheesy

I agree, it should have a current price.

Does anyone know who owns cryptocoincharts.com?

Perhaps they can add the price in the depth graph.

You know who it is! Wink

I actually didnt.

But thanks for the info.
legendary
Well, LTC was invented for people who missed out on the BTC explosion.. Heck, it even said that on litecoin.org until recently..

But so far it's actually working!

For people who missed out on LTC, there's Nova coin.  Then, for people who miss out on Nova coin I've already created (and personally hold 100,000 units of) SuperCoin.  Of course, I'm working on MegaCoin for people who miss out on that.

Oh wait, this is all a terrible idea.

So you cannot, with your imagination, ever dream of a scenario where an alt coin could actually succeed and get more users then bitcoin? Is that really so far fetched or does it conflict with your current dreams to become bitcoin wealthy?

------

Like the other chart thread stays on topic.:-)
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
What is missing is the price in the depth chart.

I dont see a problem with this thread and its placement in speculation forum here.

It does include Bitcoin....LTC/BTC.

So it is relevant.

Cheesy

I agree, it should have a current price.

Does anyone know who owns cryptocoincharts.com?

Perhaps they can add the price in the depth graph.

You know who it is! Wink
legendary
Charts people....charts... Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Well, LTC was invented for people who missed out on the BTC explosion.. Heck, it even said that on litecoin.org until recently..

For people who missed out on LTC, there's Nova coin.  Then, for people who miss out on Nova coin I've already created (and personally hold 100,000 units of) SuperCoin.  Of course, I'm working on MegaCoin for people who miss out on that.

Oh wait, this is all a terrible idea.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Activity: 702
Merit: 503
They can invent a thousand good reasons.
To me, they missed the beginning of bitcoins, so they want to be early adopter of something
I think LTC could be very useful for moving funds quickly and easily between xchanges, in something other than B.

There are and will be other opportunities to be an early adopter in the VC world.
legendary
Why would anyone ever use LTC?

Kinda hilarious when the same thing can be said about bitcoin. Being first on the internet? Ask myspace how that turned out. What happens when all the gpu miners start deciding that litecoin seems pretty good and their userbase goes up 10 times over the next few months? The price breaks a dollar a year later, they start trading goods and services for it, etc etc etc

Bitcoin might be the first but since open source... Current momentum is what it has going for it. Open source has a tendency to fork and original source/devs/binaries/etc gets left behind. We see it happening all the time in the oss world. Some day a few main devs might get into a pissing match and jump ship for an alt coin.

Will be fun to watch whatever happens.
legendary

I tried using this site...do you have to pay?

I like their charts.  Cheesy
Activity: 476
They can invent a thousand good reasons.
To me, they missed the beginning of bitcoins, so they want to be early adopter of something

IN ! because i want to be early adopter
Activity: 291
Transactions are 4x faster for one.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
chaos is fun...…damental :)
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner