Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast - page 32. (Read 368553 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506
It is live.. But I dunno if we will be able to listen to it live..

It might just be a YT in some hours or tomorrow..

I wanna ask KryptoKings if they use TS (Teamspeak) then make a room for the interview.. So only people who gets a permission can talk.
That means that they can have the interview going without getting disturbed. And we can listen live and buy like crazy beforea anyone else will notice xD

ok thats little boring is it, why not stream it live on you-tube so we all can listen and if we like to talk about it live we can chat on the chat inside the live app.

beside that,its more interesting when its live, then a interview where they can cut out peaches or work on it.

Sorry but we only allow the person/people getting interviewed on teamspeak 3. Reason being they are already nervous when they get on with us and we try to keep them calm.

Google hang out thing sound shitty. We go back and edit our audio the best we can. When the people getting interviewed know they can make a mistake it is easier for them. We do various cuts and takes. I had a time slot ready after doing the latest Bytecent interview with Iconic Expert but its not a Krypto Kings Show. It is exclusive for there coins and network. I just interview, edit and produce.... I am for hire Smiley

I was waiting on Troll but didn't hear from him. I think maybe a miss communication happened with the email addresses.

You don't need to buy as a videos playing just buy it now while LitecoinDark is cheap. The name of the game is buy low and sell high right?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
People want to buy.

If LTCD holders will hold, price will rise.

Hodl strong like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

He has done some work recently, for example he made really cool video few days ago

Yea.. And im not complaining about it.. Im just saying that adding an extra PR member would not hurt.

I have done some work, on some forums trying to get some people into LTCD, and it worked..
And I would do anything to get this coin going. (We are.. But we need more help Tongue)

So if you want one more PR member, then I am ready to work. But only if you want to hire me ofc Tongue

You are welcome to promote the coin for free like we all do
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Litecoindark Reddit Moderator
What we need is stronger hands also to keep the price up not selling it at these low rates. But then again people want this alt coin as you can tell by the bots that have been on it since mid September lol and have drove the price down since . Just hold as much as you can for now.  Grin
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Do you have any contacts in the commercial world?

I wouldn't be "hiring" anyone unless they are connected.

I guess voluntary work pays for itself though if you own LTCD.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

He has done some work recently, for example he made really cool video few days ago

Yea.. And im not complaining about it.. Im just saying that adding an extra PR member would not hurt.

I have done some work, on some forums trying to get some people into LTCD, and it worked..
And I would do anything to get this coin going. (We are.. But we need more help Tongue)

So if you want one more PR member, then I am ready to work. But only if you want to hire me ofc Tongue
Activity: 462
Where is the PR guy, why isnt he here announcing and pushing the interview. I think its good for the price if the forum stays active. All week been no activity in the forum, now look at the price. Really I feel we need more then one person doing the PR work. How does others feel about this.
It's unlikely that such thing as amount of posts in the thread would influence the price. Lack of updates or progress in development certainly would

I dont want to sound like an ass, and I have nothing against Xircom at all.. He has helped me a lot.. And he is Danish.. Tongue

But.. I dont see any PR work. Yes, an announcement here and there..
But what about spreading the word?

Yes, we need 1 or 2 more PR workers.
(I think 1)

Ofc its not easy..

legendary
I dont want to sound like an ass, and I have nothing against Xircom at all.. He has helped me a lot.. And he is Danish.. Tongue

But.. I dont see any PR work. Yes, an announcement here and there..
But what about spreading the word?

Yes, we need 1 or 2 more PR workers.
(I think 1)

Ofc its not easy..
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Where is the PR guy, why isnt he here announcing and pushing the interview. I think its good for the price if the forum stays active. All week been no activity in the forum, now look at the price. Really I feel we need more then one person doing the PR work. How does others feel about this.
legendary
do we have an exact time on the interview?

No idea.

I am kinda curious to see it and know what the future has in store for us Cheesy

I think its gonna be gooooood Tongue
Activity: 448

No idea.

I am kinda curious to see it and know what the future has in store for us Cheesy
legendary
legendary

I wanna ask KryptoKings if they use TS (Teamspeak) then make a room for the interview.. So only people who gets a permission can talk.
That means that they can have the interview going without getting disturbed. And we can listen live and buy like crazy beforea anyone else will notice xD

ok thats little boring is it, why not stream it live on you-tube so we all can listen and if we like to talk about it live we can chat on the chat inside the live app.

beside that,its more interesting when its live, then a interview where they can cut out peaches or work on it.

If you watch the previous interviews and talks, then you can hear that there is no Editing other than the pictures you see.

I wouldn't mind being able to follow the interview live either Smiley
But yea, everyone else on "mute" so the interview goes as planned.
legendary

legendary
I think we'll have to wait for the features to be released before we'll experience a pump.
And that might take months.
But, if you believe in this team and product, see it as an oportunity to accumulate at low prices and hold on.
I am prepared to take that gamble and trust my gut.

but to each their own i guess

The wait should only be hours away, since the interview should be tonight.
I think we'll have to wait for the features to be released before we'll experience a pump.
And that might take months.
But, if you believe in this team and product, see it as an oportunity to accumulate at low prices and hold on.
I am prepared to take that gamble and trust my gut.

but to each their own i guess
legendary
i think LTCD pump will begin soon
i dont think so

Hmm, k...

You properly dont own any LTCD anyway.. What are you doing here?
Scammer.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: