Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTC][Pool][PPS]notroll.in PPS Pool -scam alert- - page 28. (Read 76471 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
For fucks sake! Never touch a running system!

Your pool was the best for a long time. Please stop your experiments.

I wasn't too sure if it would be able to handle the load, but with current conditions ... i could always add more servers.
And yeah it was down, again. That's what i get for being up for 32h, forgot to turn off binary logging and diskspace on the DB server ran out ...

US pool going up and down? Just want to make sure it's not my rig.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250

I wasn't too sure if it would be able to handle the load, but with current conditions ... i could always add more servers.
And yeah it was down, again. That's what i get for being up for 32h, forgot to turn off binary logging and diskspace on the DB server ran out ...
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

Activity: 1036
Its problem.  Embarrassed
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Gonduras  Undecided
This is not the best period to add new features and have an unstable pool imo. I know you try your best, but this is a once every 2 years profitability/rollercoaseter over ltc, and having to know that the pool is not stable and we might lose a couple of (hundred) ltc's because of the outages, makes everyone itchy a bit i guess Smiley

please, whatever you do, just stay with the STABLE methods...
Moving the DB to a new server wasn't supposed to make things unstable. Blame eloipool  Wink
And yeah, i will be sticking with the current software that i KNOW works good, current setup has no problems at all with the new DB server  Smiley
Activity: 84
Funny quote
This is not the best period to add new features and have an unstable pool imo. I know you try your best, but this is a once every 2 years profitability/rollercoaseter over ltc, and having to know that the pool is not stable and we might lose a couple of (hundred) ltc's because of the outages, makes everyone itchy a bit i guess Smiley

please, whatever you do, just stay with the STABLE methods...
There were some major issues with the new DB server and the "new" pool software. I have reverted to the "old" software for now. (so no more vardiff atm)
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Both stratum and non-stratum servers are down for me.

Please update when servers are back and stable. Thank you.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I'm thinking leave notroll because is down every two hours at least
Activity: 1162
- eu.notroll.in:3333 (stratum) : counting shares. OK
- eu.notroll.in:6332 (non stratum) : shares are lost  Angry
Yeah Im connecting fine now. My reported hashrates still seem a bit low compared to what reaper and cgminer tell me.
I am mining against notroll.in:3333 and my hashrates in the web UI are displaying really low, and some of my new miners I've set up are showing 0 results. Is the UI lagged? Seems the submissions are all being accepted and is hashing normal. Will I still be credited for these shares or should I switch pools for the time being?
There seems to be some sort of problem with the US server ... looking into it
Activity: 91
I am mining against notroll.in:3333 and my hashrates in the web UI are displaying really low, and some of my new miners I've set up are showing 0 results. Is the UI lagged? Seems the submissions are all being accepted and is hashing normal. Will I still be credited for these shares or should I switch pools for the time being?
EU server back up and all my shares are showing instantly.
Just went down for me, Im hoping this is the planned move so we can have more uptime...
Have you read my post above ?

Anyway new DB server is installed and the pool is back to normal. EU server will be working again in a few min.
Activity: 438
yah my miner is still mining though Smiley
Just went down for me, Im hoping this is the planned move so we can have more uptime...
Activity: 438
hi nickasa I pmd you about my account being hacked into
and coins stolen

um I have you as my backup pool

because litecoinpool is being ddos sorry about the extra strain on your servers
I will be moving the database to a new server. In the next hour or so you might see 1-2 disconnects, some invalids, site/mining being down for a few minutes and blocks showing up with blocknr 0.
Just saying all of this to avoid comments about it.

EU server will be back aswell.
Pages:
Jump to: