Pages:
Author

Topic: [LTC][Pool][PPS]notroll.in PPS Pool -scam alert- - page 27. (Read 76471 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Im using notroll for a week now changed to eu server takes a long time to accept shares!
It's because of vardiff. It targets at 7.5 shares/minute. (but you get paid more per share)
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Im using notroll for a week now changed to eu server takes a long time to accept shares!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
All of my miners are unable to connect - they all died at the same time, about and hour and a half ago.
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Transaction failed(incorrect address?)

BUT THE ADDRESS IS CORRECT
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
Vardiff is now active on the eu server. Note that this has not been extensively tested and any feedback is welcome, ...

Works much better than the old vardiff.

Many thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
Why i can't get my LTC out of your pool , each time i click on Withdraw i get this error: "Transaction failed(incorrect address?)" i did change the adress to make sure but it doesnt work either ways

Edit: it works now. thank you
Vardiff is now on both servers.
Vardiff is now active on the eu server. Note that this has not been extensively tested and any feedback is welcome, preferably in the irc channel #notrollin on freenode.
Activity: 472
Do you have an idea, when the registration will be available again?

x2... Also interested.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

I have a better idea!

Make me an offer for my (old, established, and working) notroll.in account!   Grin

Or take your chances with the fly-by-night LTC pools that pop up, and then disappear with your precious LTC.   Tongue

Nice idea! I'll give you a coke and a pizza! Cheesy
New vardiff implementation should go live today  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

I have a better idea!

Make me an offer for my (old, established, and working) notroll.in account!   Grin

Or take your chances with the fly-by-night LTC pools that pop up, and then disappear with your precious LTC.   Tongue
FYI Nick - had a few share drops for a bit there. Just letting you know. Seems to be working again.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Like i thought, it couldn't handle the load at diff 32. diff has been increased to 64

Ahh much better, my miner is happy now. Thanks Nick Smiley
Like i thought, it couldn't handle the load at diff 32. diff has been increased to 64
[2013-04-05 06:16:21] Lost 35 shares due to stratum disconnect on pool 1

pool one is notroll.

Yeah I was seeing lost shares as well. I should probably mine elsewhere until this comes back up. I prefer notroll's pool over all others.

Yea, best ones are litecoin pool and notroll, ltcpool being hammered, notroll, i have no idea. Someone hates litecoin.

Yes, it seems they do. Most pools seem to be down.
Activity: 770
Merit: 502

pool one is notroll.

Yeah I was seeing lost shares as well. I should probably mine elsewhere until this comes back up. I prefer notroll's pool over all others.

Yea, best ones are litecoin pool and notroll, ltcpool being hammered, notroll, i have no idea. Someone hates litecoin.

pool one is notroll.

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

pool one is notroll.
Pages:
Jump to: